Avon Advance Techniques Fresh Hair Extender

No Image

3.7

on 2/17/2008 12:36:00 AM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I HAVE A VERY OILY T-ZONE ON MY FACE. I have been using this product with it's little micro-oil aborbers on my oily skin areas for about 2 years. It's the BEST thing I've found for dissolving the heavy oil and blackheads in the large pores of my nose and entire T-Zone area. I spray some into the palm of my hand then apply to the oily areas, rub it in, let it sit for about 30 seconds then wipe it off with a towel. If I do it twice it DEEP CLEANS the pores! I finish with a wash of Pore-Fection gel wash or other oil free wash. I use it morning and night; There are other oily areas of my body in which it works the same way. I love the coconut smell. I have used it on my hair without the same great results as on my skin. Avon should package the micro-sponge oil absorbing stuff in skin care products for oily or combo skin. I hope Avon keeps making this stuff!

This product has saved me time many a morning when it was easier to sleep in rather than get up in time to wash, dry and style my hair. Its true that it smells odd, but that is a minor gripe. I'd rather have odd-smelling-but-clean-looking hair some mornings than take the time to wash, etc. it myself. By the way, a little of this goes a long way, at least for me. I've been using the same bottle (5 oz) for about two years, and there's still a lot left.

on 6/14/2006 10:07:00 AM

this stuff smells awful. haven't noticed much improvement in greasiness. I only use it on my fringe now which tends to be worse (probably because I keep fiddling with it). otherwise the smell is too overpowering. won't repurchase.

on 12/13/2005 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I got this on sale for $1.99 per bottle. It definitely works and gets rid of grease and gives me volume. The only thing I was not too crazy about is the smell. It smelled a bit overwhelming and it was not flowery or perfumy like it should be.

Unfortunately this didn't work for me the few times I tried it. I used a different method each time (light spraying, liberal spraying, combing through, etc) and blow dried, but my scalp and roots ended up feeling, and looking, greasy and dirty within a couple hours.

Smelled good, but almost reminded me of cleaning products.

great product...I can go many more days without washing my hair. good for emergencies when i don't have time to wash, yet still want the fresh washed look.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a very good product - the first one of this nature that I have tried that actually does what it says. It absorbs oil, adds a nice smell and makes your hair look fresh again. It's great and very inexpensive. I just spray it on liberally, brush it through my hair and then blow dry for a couple of seconds. Would definitely buy this again.

Popular Styling Products