Uploaded by PinkIcing1

package quality

price range

Reviews

Mar/01/2009

Rose quartz was my favorite lip gloss for so long. I really cant rail against Revlon for discontinuing this line enough. This was my favorite line of makeup by anyone back then. I would buy this again if it came back. I might try to hunt this down on Ebay.

About reviewer (484 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

fromBhree

Nov/29/2008

I have this in opal, I believe. It's clear with bits of silver glitter. Very natural looking. I usually opt to wear it over a cool-toned red lipstick, it looks smashing that way. I prefer squeezy tube glosses, I kind of wish Revlon had kept this.

About reviewer (220 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrunette

Jan/05/2008

I love this lipgloss. I use it in Topaz, which looks like my natural lips but slightly darker and a whole lot shinier. Some lip glosses get sticky or tacky pretty soon after applying them but this stays moist/slick feeling until I wear it off by drinking or eating. One tube lasts a long time too. Highly recommended!

About reviewer (147 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairRed

Sep/09/2006

I have this gloss in Opal and I love it. Looks great on lips, shiny, but natural, stays on for hours and repairs dry lips. Really great product!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlond

Jul/31/2006

I'm down on this product, too. I bought the Rose Quartz maybe 3 years ago and really loved it: it was a subtle, nice color, and I swear it actually smelled like lemonade. I'm not much of a lipgloss user-- more chapstick-- so I haven't used the Rose Quartz much, but I thought I'd give the Amethyst a try. No kidding, it really does smell and taste terrible. I only had it on …Read more

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

Feb/10/2006

This is so pretty in the tube. Then you put it on. It does not show up at ALL as having color, and that's a bummer bacause the one I got has (in the package) the exact lip color I wanted:( And, it smells - and tastes - like a condom. GROSS!!! The shine is good and the feel is great, but overall, this makes me gag.

About reviewer (94 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Fine

EyesBlue

1.0
fromjeia

Dec/23/2005

I bought two of these - one in Opal and another in Amerthyst. I haven't even bothered to try the Opal one on, the Amerthyst one is so awful (I'll just give the one I haven't used away). If I hadn't got these really cheap, I'd be so upset - luckily I only paid £1 each (now I know why!). This is the worst lipgloss I've ever used and what makes it worst is that with a …Read more

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair

HairBrown

EyesBlue

1.0

Nov/05/2005

I was so disappointed with this lip gloss. It is sooo pretty in the tube, but when you put it on, well, it doesn't DO anything. I mean, it's o.k., but not special. And, you would be lucky if it lasts until you get out of the door. It seems like it evaporates! Worst staying power ever. I have really cheap (Wet and Wild, BOnne Belle) glosses that perform better than this one.

About reviewer (65 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone

HairBrown

Sep/19/2005

just okey lipgloss, there are so many better lipglosses than this.
I'd use it when my other lipgloss run out but this is my least fav at the moment.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

HairBlack

fromtines

Aug/20/2005

Love the feel, the shine and the natural look. There's a bit of smell but it goes away pretty quickly so it doesn't really bother me. I bring it everywhere and I haven't experience any leakage. Wish tip is slanted but round one works fine for me too.

I have this in rose quartz and I'm planning to buy the Topaz.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral