Ardell Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel

Ardell Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel
Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel

Price: $

Price: $

INGREDIENTS: Water (aqua), Paeonia Suffruticosa Extract, Panthenol, Polytetrafluoroethylene, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, VP/DMAPA Acrylates Copolymer, Polyquaternium 37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate Dicaprate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor), Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin

on 7/26/2016 1:49:00 PM

Overall, I think this stuff is amazing. Being a redhead (I actually have dark lashes and brows, but neither were overly thick) and then add on having gone through the "skinny" brow phase and having suffered untreated hypothyroid for most of my life until now and I had some sad brows. They were there up close, but disappeared in pictures etc...

Anyway, I found this on Amazon for $6 and decided to try it. I expected to see nothing, but within a week I had noticeable improvement and at two weeks I was wowed by what I could see. I plan to use the bottle up and see just how impressive the results are, but now I'm leaning toward expecting a minor miracle.

It does make lashes feel a bit hard, like you have a smudge of mascara on. I read a review that said every third night they used Vaseline so that is what I've been doing. I use the Ardell morning and night, but every third (or so...I forget sometimes) night I skip the Ardell and use Vaseline.

I marked yes I would buy again because I do love the stuff, but I will likely spring for Rapidlash and see what I think before committing to this again. Just because I haven't tried anything else and I want the best results I can get.

on 10/10/2015 7:39:00 AM

Good product:)
Results are visible for both the brows and eyelashes but not remarkable.it doesnt sting my eyes and the price is affordable.so why not?

on 6/29/2015 10:16:00 AM

When I was 13 I over tweezed like most girls do at that age experimenting with new looks and what not. Ever since then my brows have never fully grown back so I turn to products like this for a little help. I tried rimmel London's brow serum but I didnt really get the effects I wanted quick enough. This product worked much quicker, about two weeks and I noticed some change in fullness and length. I've been using it for about two months now and my brows have filled in much more than they were and my lashes have significant changes in thickness and length. I bought it on Amazon.com and it came with three so I dont imagine I'll run out any time soon. the only reason I wouldnt really buy this product again would be to try a higher end one for quicker and more dramatic effects. ( I gave my girlfriend one of the three tubes and she loves it as well.) we are both caucasian brunette's.

on 6/9/2015 6:10:00 PM

Great product. After a week of use there are definitely results. I use it on my brows and lashes, and my lashes seem a lot longer. Would recommend and rebuy.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This definitely helps my lashes grow thicker and maybe a little longer but it's not like my friend who uses lastisse. BUT that is super expensive compared to this, so for the price I prefer this.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Okay, so the first thing I want to say is that I only used this product on my eyebrows, NOT on my lashes. So this review might not be helpful for you if you want to use this product on your lashes.

I really wanted to wait until I had finished all of the product, but I just could not wait any longer. I have been using this product for 3 weeks now, and yes this really does work!

I had not tweezed my brows to be too thin, but actually too far apart. I got to a point where my eyebrows would not be longer than 4 centimeters. Not only I noticed that it was bad but even my friends would comment on me having totally messed up my brows. I hated it. Then I came across this product and when I say the price i did not wait any longer and purchased it immediately.

The way I used it:

I would comb the brush through my eyebrows until they were fully covered, and then I would use the tip of the brush to apply a lot of product to certain places where I had no hair. Really, a lot. It would take about a half an hour for those places to fully dry. Besides, I would NOT apply the product at night, but during the day. Reasons why:

- When you sleep you twist and turn a lot, the product can move around and transfer on your pillow. During the day you have full control over what touches your brows etc.
- The day is simply much longer for most people than the night is. I for example (except for the weekend) do not sleep for more than 7 hours at night. So during the day the product has much more time to settle and do its job.
- And lastly, but this is just personal, you can use it as a transparant brow gel to keep your eyebrows in place. The gel dries up invisible, but really hard. So if you do not like that feeling of having something on your brows, you might not want to use it during the day.

After 3 days of using it I already started to see a difference in places where my hair had not grown for months (this were the places where I applied the tip of the brush). After 3 weeks My eyebrows are so much closer apart, both by 1 centimeter on the inside I would say. I am so happy about it and I would recommend this to anyone!

Something good to know:

This product will not grow on places where you never had hair in the first place, or at least for me it did not. It helped me growing hair BACK, but did not give me random new hairs. It did help me in a lot of places, but some bald spots in my brows it did not cover up. Spots that hair had not been growing since I could remember. but it did not bother me that much. These were not that noticeable. I usually managed to cover them with brushing other hairs over them. So no big deal, but do not expect to get Cara Delevingne brows ;)

on 5/31/2015 5:36:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

just started using this growth accelerator gel. so far so good but i've yet to see results. will edit after some time.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I agree, this is amazing. It keeps my lashes and brows so full and healthy. My eyes are sensitive and this doesn't bother them. It's such a great little find! I have it repurchased multiple times. There's no scent which is nice and it dries right into your lashes/brows leaving them moisturized and pretty!

on 4/8/2015 12:22:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Oh my gosh let me just tell you how amazing this product is! I am only 16 years old and I have a problem with my tweezer. I used to literally tweeze my brows everyday. Then one day I realized how fake my brows looked since I had to fill them in so much. I recently bought this product and with in 2 nights of using it I already noticed a difference. My lashes were already long to begin with and it made them stronger, and my brows are already growing in where I wanted them to! I'm so happy and can't wait to see the finishing results.

on 10/20/2014 6:45:00 PM

Its really good value for the price and is easy ti apply to lashes like a mascara, my lashes seem to grow a little longer and fuller with continual use but the results are not a patch on revitalash but this is a lot mire expensive. You can also use this in your brows, if your in a budget its better to use this than no product if your wanting to accelerate lash or brow growth but personally I would rather invest in revitalash which has amazing results and I will never be without.