no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jun/08/2002

I LOVE this scent! Too bad it's discontinued :( Good thing I have a extra jar as a backup. You can still buy the roll on in the same scent, but the cream has been replaced by Lemon Pound Cake.

About reviewer (424 reviews)

Age

SkinNormal

HairBlond

EyesGreen

3.0
fromAnne

Nov/18/2001

While I like this, I'm not terribly impressed. It's too heavy for me to use all over - I mainly use it for elbows, knees and feet - and the smell... well, it certainy is lemon-y. Unfortunately I also find a strange chemical bitter smell in it, and hardly any vanilla.

About reviewer (262 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other

HairRed

EyesBlue

fromKathey

Aug/10/2001

I have yet to try a NE product that I didn't like so maybe I'm biased here but I absolutely LOVE the light lemony/vanilla scent of this cream! And it is so wonderfully moisturizing, a little really goes a LONG way!

About reviewer (63 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

fromnLkky

Jun/30/2001

This is probably my favorite body cream right now. I love the smell and it is sooo moisturizing.

About reviewer (443 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry, Olive

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

2.0

Jun/14/2001

I will have to disagree with most reviewers on this product. I have it in both Lemon & Wedding Cake. I find these lotions too greasy. The only place I can use them is on my dry dry feet. The scent doesn't last on me either, especially the Lemon. And even though they are inexpensive, when you look at how little product you get, it isn't that great a deal. A MAJOR thumbs down!

About reviewer (49 reviews)

Age

Skin

Hair

Eyes

fromJenM

Jun/14/2001

Wow. This product smells so great! I didn't especially care for the Wedding Cake one, but this one I'm in love with. And I love the slight sheen it gives my legs after shaving- sexy!

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

HairBrown

EyesGreen

fromsher

Jun/14/2001

Natural Esscents Lemon Meringue Body Cream is a must for anyone who likes lemon scents. This smells very yummy and is not as tart as most lemon scents; it is very wearable. As with other NE body creams, I find it to be very moisturizing. A great buy.

About reviewer (346 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

Jun/11/2001

I really love the scent of this cream, but I wish that the scent would last longer. The other NE scents seem to have better staying power.

About reviewer (326 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Tan

HairBlack

EyesBrown

fromSueS

Jun/05/2001

The smell! Oooo the smell of this body cream is to die for. AND it also does a great job moisturizing my dry skin.

About reviewer (200 reviews)

Age44-55