CLINIQUE UV-Response Body Cream SPF 30

CLINIQUE UV-Response Body Cream SPF 30

2.4

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I think this controlled the burning and did do some blocking. It definitely worked better than my Coppertone spray out on the lake, which left me grey on half my leg. I would buy something a little higher in SPF for this TX heat though!

on 7/23/2008 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

I used to buy this stuff repeatedly during the summer months though I switched to Neutrogena last summer & I need something else altogether now. This sunscreen is greasy but I'm used to slathering oil all over before exiting the shower & allowing it to soak in while I wash my face, brush my teeth etc so this was fine with me. I liked that it was moisturizing since the skin on my body is dry anyway & often sunscreen feels lilke a struggle to apply & rub in with it's dry consistency. Best of all - it left no white mask which is often the result of titanium dioxide on brown skin - not cute.

on 3/23/2008 7:02:00 PM

It IS definitely greasy and makes you feel uncomfortable..but it is also a very powerful sunblock. I don't get tanned at all by using, so I'd just have to bear with the unpleasant feel of it.

on 5/13/2007 2:53:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

After I applied this sunscreen, it turned to be really uncomfortable to wear. My skin felt like I had smeared bacon grease all over myself. Also, it irritated the heck out of my skin! It was itchy and brought about little bumps on my skin. It felt worse than the regular sunscreens I purchased in the past, and those didn't irritate my skin nearly as bad as Clinique's did.

I most definitely wouldn't recommend this product.

on 5/10/2007 3:36:00 PM

It is ok, quickly absorbs. Lightweight and good protection.

But have question: Can someone provide me with INGREDIENTS? Please, it would be very helpful.

on 10/9/2005 8:13:00 PM

ALLERGENIC REACTION.

smelled like plastic.

enough said.

on 7/23/2005 11:20:00 PM

I bought the 5 oz for $16.50 at our local Macy's. Thank heavens I didn't get the 8.5 oz which I originally wanted to get but there were none left in stock. Compared to cheaper brand sunblocks, I saw no difference. I'm sure as a sunscreen it works great, just like the cheaper brands, but after applying, I got this yucky sticky feeling all over my body, just like the cheaper brands. I feel like I need to shower because it feels like you've walked around in hot, humid weather. Yuck! I was hoping that this sunscreen wouldn't leave that yucky, sticky film on my skin. Why else would I pay over double the drugstore sunscreens? I prefer DERMAdoctor's Body Guard Exquisitely Light SPF 30. Yes, it is MUCH more expensive (4 oz for $25), but not only does it protect from UVA and UVB rays, it really is a very light formula. You can put it on your body AND your FACE and won't cause clogged pores or breakouts. Clinique is no different from Coppertone, Banana Boat, etc. except for the price. I will never repurchase this again.