Uploaded by Spunky8520

price range

Reviews

fromMiha95

9 days ago

My skin is combination to oily and this wash made my face feel dry and my breakouts worse than before purchase. Never will i buy a product without checking reviews, not even advice from the sellers

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive

Oct/15/2008

makes my combi to oily skin dry and breaks me out. too harsh on skin.

About reviewer (76 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

Feb/19/2006

Nothing special, and doesn't feel to totally clean my face. Worse, it breaks me out

About reviewer (188 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

Jun/18/2005

My skin felt very dry after using this cleanser. I have stopped using it a while ago, and never looked back.

About reviewer (88 reviews)

SkinDry

frommascha

May/31/2005

Crap. Went to italy for 1 month and bought this to take with me and take my make-up off. Really didn't take off a lot, didn't cleanse my face nice and left a light 'layer' of grease or something.. tiny bumps appearen too. The only thing I had with me thaI was able to remove eye make-up with was vaseline so I used that on my eyes (this stuff really didn't take off a lot of …Read more

About reviewer (57 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

HairBrunette

3.0

Apr/10/2005

This product is ok. A bit drying afterwards, my face felt taut and I have to put moisturizer immediately so I guess this works better for those with oilier skin (I have combination skin). I guess foaming cleansers are drying for my skin.
<p>
I used several tubes before stopping since it's a good, cheap foaming cleanser. I also tried the whitening version and it did whiten my …

About reviewer (123 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Other

Dec/28/2004

It's a relatively good drugstore cleanser. This creamy fragranced cleanser cleanses skin well and gives you a soft, clean finishing touch, whitenes skin as well! But it could leave skin a little dry.

About reviewer (319 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

May/16/2004

Makes my skin feel fresh and soft, but it leaves some kind of film (the moisturizer???) and didn't really do it's job in cleaning my skin throughly so I find that my nose become thicker with build ups (sebum). Only use it when it's so hot (then I wash my face frequently so I need something soft n moisturizing). Won't re-purchase.

About reviewer (63 reviews)

HairOther

EyesOther

Feb/11/2003

Drying and irritating. The new one with chamomile was slightly better but still caused flare ups and wasn't very good at make up removal.

About reviewer (69 reviews)

SkinOther

HairBlond

EyesBlue

fromvanja

Jan/17/2003

My skin is sensitive to a lot of cleansers - this one was ok in that aspect (didn't irritate) but unfortunately it didn't get all my make up off and left an uncomfortable film on my face. Will not repurchase.

About reviewer (117 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool