AmorePacific Clarifying Masque [DISCONTINUED]

AmorePacific Clarifying Masque [DISCONTINUED]

4.7

on 12/10/2010 7:22:00 PM

My husband has oily skin that tends to get easily congested and being a man, it's very difficult to get him to go to our aesthetician. Since we are both simply in love with Amore Pacific, I decided to grab this masque for him and upon use, he felt his face was free of impurities! When he has time (albeit it's not very often) he will throw this on his face!

on 4/18/2010 9:34:00 PM

I have been using this product faithfully for over a year. I use it once a week after my LP 3 minute peel. The LP peel lifts the dead cells from my skin and this mask purifies and decongests. When I do not use the mask with my peel, I can see a slight difference in pore size and congestion, so I know the mask does produce results! I can even apply the mask to breakouts and it helps to clear them sooner. One tube lasts a long time, well over a year! I will definitely be repurchasing this product!

I was previously using the Aveda mask, but this one does not have an odor, where the Aveda mask had a strong herbal smell.

on 9/30/2009 5:05:00 PM

For $50 US, this is way over-priced for the so-so result from using this mask. It didn't irritate and did clean well. However, the $10US Olay Clay mask delivers similar result.

This is a very effective mask that eliminates oil and impurities. This has a slightly chalky/powdery/clay texture; however, the cream sprays over face easily. I do not detect any offensive smell. The tube is easy to use as well.
I use this after cleaning my face, leave it on while taking the shower and wash off. It washes off quite easily. I can my blackheads are much more diminished after using the mask the T-zone is much less greasy during the next few days.
Amore Pacific products are consistently good and this mask is no exception. This is my favorite deep cleansing mask.
The price is quite reasonable (USD50 for 3.4 oz); a tube will last a long time.

on 3/19/2009 5:09:00 PM

I am so frustrated that I can't post a review for Treatment Enzyme Peel because I actually like that product much better than this mask (if you haven't given it a try and if your skin needs regular exfoliation, go get a sample right now. It is the best scrub I have ever used... BEST). But I follow my scrub with this mask and had amazing results. I have oily T zone but also have dry areas and am sensitive to some products (major breakout after using clinique turn around, EL brown bottle essence, etc) and am acne prone. This mask keeps my breakouts under control and deep cleans my pores. I use this every week and leave it on while I'm taking a bath then wash it off in the shower. My skin doesn't get too dry but actually quite soft and clean. I would definitely repurchase.

It's the best clarifying mask I've ever tried

on 5/16/2008 4:00:00 PM

Ok, I've tried tons of masks..being acne prone I would try every one that was recommended...and have hated them all because they just aggrivated my skin more leaving me dried out and red all over. Of course until now...not only does this clean my pores out like nothing I have ever used but..it leaves my skin with a glow that I have never seen before. I was just shocked and couldn't stop touching my skin. I'm just so thrilled I found this line...but my credit card isn't :)

on 11/7/2007 5:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really love most of this line, but this is a great "stand alone" product. Everything is wonderful about it.I find the my skin looks and feels remarkably smoother and clearer when I use this. pricey but worth it.

on 9/15/2007 6:25:00 PM

I have very oily acne prone skin, this products delivers, its not your typical clay mask, It has antibacterial properties. it reminds me of the Milk of Magnesia mask that Paula's choice makes, only better. Very easy to take off after it dries. Very expensive for the ingredients that you get, but the container lasts a long time.

I really liked this product. I applied this after washing my face for about 10-15 minutes. I washed it off and my skin saw dramatic results! My cheeks felt sooo smooth. I get that feeling of smoothness after using microdermabrasion treatments, but my skin felt even softer with this maskk. I like the packaging. Very clean looking and a nice squeeze tube. It was very pricy though at $50 at Bergdorf Goodman but IMHO VERY worth price. I already bought another tube to use as backup once the one I have right now runs out. I will definitely repurchase in the future.