Guess for Women

for Womenfor Women

3.4

on 3/5/2017 1:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I've been wearing this fragrance since it came out in 2006. It is my signature. Light and fruity and girly, and not overpowering at all! I hope they never discontinue it :)

Buy it with love but after using it a week I began to cause nausea. Really I hate it.

I don't know what it is about this fragrance but it makes me happy. I just repurchased my second bottle. I never really finish perfumes but this is my usual daytime work fragrance. It's a fruity floral with citrus. It's bright and cheery. I've never had an issue with it not lasting on me. I'll always keep it in my arsenal. :)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Floral-ly sweet scent is what describes it at its best. At first I was on the fence about it, is not like is a bad one is just a bit basic. This perfume grew on me and I found the sweetness and the loving scent that it is. I realized it until I smelt it on my sweater the next day. I recommend this scent as is good to wear it like a signature scent.

on 1/30/2014 1:51:00 AM

I LOVE this scent. It is my signature scent. I am on about my 5th bottle now, that's how amazing it is. I have chanel, flowerbomb, jimmy choo, gucci perfumes but NOTHING compares to this one. I get so many compliments from men and women on it, everytime I spray it on me I fall in love with it again. I think every woman would love this unique, floral but sensually feminine fragrance.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have this scent and I kinda like it.. I have my days but I wouldn't purchase it again.. something about the scent, I can't explain it but I kinda like it and I kind of don't lol

on 8/12/2013 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love this perfume! It's my everyday perfume and so it will be until I can no longer find it. I get compliments all the time even from strangers both men and women. My boyfriend loves this on me. It lasts all day on me. The packaging could have been better but who cares. It's becoming so hard to find since they discontinued it. I know some Guess factory outlet stores sometimes carry it. Perhaps I should try the new Guess Girl perfume but oh how I don't want to. I can use this forever.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

A typical floral-fruity scent for young women, nothing extraordinary but nothing offensive either. I'm quite sensitive to strong edp so I'm a fan of this one's lightness :) I hate musky type scents that linger all day after the sweetness is gone, thankfully there is nothing musky in this perfume, so the sweet-flowery top note is all your nose will pick up.

It definitely doesn't have staying power, so do expect to reapply every few hours. I wouldn't purchase again after my bottle runs out, but only because I have so many similar scents already.

When i sprayed this onto a test strip, the first thing that rushed to my mind was DNKY Be Delicious. Surprisingly enough i find out the master nose responsible in producing Guess for women is Maurice roucel the same man and nose again that has put together the finishing product of DKNY Be Delicious! I am glad to gift this to a friend.

on 7/4/2013 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love this perfume. It is a juicy yet fresh fruity floral that is heavier on the florals more than the fruit. The lasting power is average, maybe about 4 hours, and that is not bad considering it is a rather light scent. Anyways I really love it, it is very inoffensive and I feel like both guys are girls would like it if they smelled it on someone. Also the bottle is classy and compact. Overall I would recommend it. Look out for it at Marshall's, I found the 50ml eau de parfum for only $20!

Popular Fragrances