OPI Do You Lilac It?

OPI Do You Lilac It?

4.6

Do You Lilac It? is one of my favourite OPI colours. While it is more lavender than lilac, it is a beautiful and fairly bright shade with a creme finish. It has cool undertones and is an eye catching colour which is not too OTT. I truly believe this colour would flatter all skin tones! The formula is great, it is opaque in two coats and is neither too thick or thin. It is not streaky and is easily to work with. It also dries quickly. The staying power is good, it lasts a week without chipping or tip wear, even when I don't use base or top coat. This is one of my favourite nail polishes ever, I always find myself reaching for it. Highly recommended.

on 8/29/2015 3:49:00 PM

This medium lavender creme just didn't quite work for me. Lavender tends to look washed out and neutral on my nails, and that's what happened with this one.

Great formula though. Opaque in two coats and no problems with application or wear.

But I didn't care for the shade and I wouldn't buy this one again.

To Read all 136 Reviews, Login or Join

on 4/19/2015 11:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

GORGEOUS COLOR!! Do You Lilac It is the perfect lavender shade next to fair skin. It looks so fresh, classy and bright. My girlfriend gave me hers & I fell in la la LOVE! This polish is worth it. 💜

on 4/19/2015 10:30:00 PM

Pretty but these types of color make my skin look terrible. Will stick with pinks and corals. Bought this and grape fit and I guess iam just not a purple/ lavender kind of gal. My fault... I should have known better.

on 7/27/2014 7:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

A very easy to wear lilac (light/medium) purple with blue tones. Lovely under "Bikini Zone" and great as a spring or summer pedi or mani.

Perfect for what I needed and enough opacity yet not chalky looking.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my go to spring polish. It's a gorgeous lilac color! Love, love, love!

on 4/24/2014 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I am currently wearing this on my hands and feet and this color rocks! I'm dark and I used to avoid lilac colors because I felt they wouldn't look right on me. Well, this lilac shade proved me wrong. Unlike other lilac colors, this shade doesn't contain alot of white, which makes this very wearable for darker skin tones. On me, this shade is a warm purple, yet still light enough to convey lilac. It's a fun, light color that is feminine. The first coat drags a bit, but a second coat evens it out and after two coats it is completely opaque. The lasting time is typical of OPI, about 4-5 days.

on 10/15/2013 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I picked this up a couple years back when I was going through the lilac/lavender trend and I was happy to see that it is yet another stand out polish formula from OPI. It is pretty opaque in just one coat and has a cream finish. The shade is pretty neutral-toned for a lilac which I wanted as I'm not personally into the blue-based shades. It can lean slightly blue in some lighting though but otherwise just a plain pastel purple. Wear time is a few days without chipping which I've found is standard for OPI's nail polishes.

Overall, if you're looking for a lilac polish than I would highly recommend this.

on 8/29/2013 6:46:00 PM

This is the perfect Spring purple! I'm a big sucker for pastels and purples and this drew me in when I saw it at Target. I could not believe how opaque this was in one coat. I still applied 2 coats because it's a personal rule of mine. This is a polish I strongly recommend to anyone who loves purple. This was so easy to work with and it's super shiny - even without a topcoat. Expensive but totally worth it!

This is so pretty I've never had a polish like this and the more opi I try the more I fall in love. It was a breeze to apply and I'm really not good when it comes to painting my nails. This dried quickly and evenly once I applied the essie good to go if smoothed out minor flaws and looked better. That to dried quickly and looks so shiny highly recommend these two wonderful brands :)

Popular Polishes