Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Oil Control Refining Toner

1.8

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I am very torn about this product. It works well for my extremely oily skin it is very harsh.
This toner reeks of alcohol, it is a very unpleasant scent. It contains powder and has to be shaken before use, which is great for oily skins. When applied, this toner removes any residue of cleanser on my face but as it contains so much alcohol it aggravates my acne. This toner also reduces oil production on my face very well.
I am undecided if I will repurchase this product, it works well for the oil on my face but not for my acne.

This is actually for Prevage. I woke up in the night after using it because my face was swelling up. I could SEE my lips without a mirror, they were that swollen. My eyes looked like golf balls with slits. I missed 2 days at work waiting to look human again. Blisters, severe peeling, bumps, scarlet red. By the 5th day after using this the pain and redness started going away. Beware, this stuff is poison.

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

i started using this stuff in high school and it was fine- but my skin suddenly became very sensitive and i cannot use it anymore. it drys my skin and makes it sting occasionally. i have switched to a gentler toner.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Very harsh and strong toner. Contains talc and alcohol and must be shaken before use. Will definitely aggravate and strip your skin.

Popular Face Skincare Products