MAC Cosmetics Skinfinish-Stereo Rose

Filtered by skin tone : Dark

3.9

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

I recently received my 'A Fantasy of Flowers' version of Stereo Rose and I am quite smitten. I don't own it from the previous releases and was hoping for a nice peach colored sheen, however I ordered it sight unseen from MAC's website, and received a lovely coral, pinkish shade with light gold veining.

I was really hoping to be able to use this as a blush, but instead have found on my NW50/55 skin a glow that is akin to what I had long wished NARS Orgasm to be. Applied with with a blush brush, and blended out it gives a beautiful lit-from-within glow, but does not deposit any perceptible color. On fairer skin, I imagine that your undertones will determine whether this reads pink or peach.

I applied it in a 'C' shape, from my temples down to my cheeks, and also to the inner corners of my eyes for a subtle appearance of brightness. The finish isn't sparkly, but it certainly is frosty and absolutely emphasizes pores. Wear time is about 6/7 hours.

I would definitely pick this up if you're looking for a nice highlighter/blush, and hope that if MAC opts to include this again in another collection, make it deeper. I paid $30 and would most certainly buy this again.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

IF YOU EVER ARE LUCKY ENOUGH TO COME ACROSS THIS PRODUCT YOU WOULD BE A FOOL NOT TO PURCHASE IT! This has to be one if the most, if not the most versatile MSF I own. The one thing I love about it is that it works for EVERYONE. For more fair completions it's great as a blush, same for darker complexions and depending on how applied can be used as a highlight. This is definitely one of my most treasures Mac products ❤️

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This is really pretty. It gives me a nice glow. Great color. Would repurchase if I could.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

After much searching and agony (lol), I picked this up at the MAC inside Macy's. I wasn't impressed with the pictures, but after applying it to my cheeks I saw that it actually gives a coral/rose glow that makes my skin look lit from within. I can't even think of a dupe. It has a smooth texture and applies nicely with a stippling brush. I am MUFE 177 and I would recommend this for darker skin tones for a gorgeous glow. Def going on my holy grail list!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

I wasn't sure how this one would show up on my NC50 skin, but I am glad I lucked out and got this one. I love the way it imparts a nice glow on my face. I can see this lasting for a long time, because it doesn't take much. I'm sure this will look nice layered with other blushes well.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I called my counter the morining it released at 11:15am and had this put on hold, and it was the LAST one! There was sooo much hype, I just had to see for myself. On me it is beautiful! I am always searching for the perfect coral/peach blush and this one fits perfectly! On me I see no pink at all. It is golden peachy coral. It is not overly frosty either. By itself it is more than a highlight and it gives a decent amount of color. I tried it on top of Milani Mai Tai blush and it is perfect! So happy I was able to get this one! I am MAC NW 45 for reference.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I made the mistake of ordering Stereo Rose online before I saw it in real life at the mac counter...even the MUA said she didn't like how it swatched on my cheeks. I hate it and would like to get rid of its royal frostiness with whomever cares. Email me at riggs_79@yahoo.co.uk to negotiate. Please hurry as I would like to get rid of it Asap. Oh and its unopened.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is yet another LE product that sold out in hours and luckily I was able to get my hands on it. I heard mixed reviews about this on dark girls such as myself and I must say that personally I really do like this. It's described as a coral pink with shimmer but my skin tends to mute out the coral. I'm very happy with my purchase and am hoping that MAC doesn't wait another 5 years to re-release!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

It looks really good in the pan but it barely came out on my nc44-45 skin. I really wanted to use it as a blush because its a pretty colour, but it barely showed up on my skin, so i loaded it up and layered it on, when it finally showed up it was really frosty (because I had to use so much) very light pink/red colour. It didn't look good on me, it looked patchy and frosty. I could make it work by using it over a blush, but its not worth it for 19.50 just for that purpose. I already have by candlight and beauty powder in shell pearl for that. However I think it would look amazing on lighter skin tones, it would be less frosty (when i applied it lightly it gave a sheen not frost effect) and more pigmented.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This is one of the few must have msfs. It shows up perfectly on my dark skin, but I do have to buff it down w/ a kabkui to get the exact shade I want. If you have the option, look at a few and choose one with minimal veining.