MAC Skinfinish-Stereo Rose

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel

4.6

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

My skin is so pale and I use this as a blush. I don't use it as a highlighter, and I didn't even know it was one!. Gosh I'm a total dork! But this color is so pretty for pale girls with warm undertones like me. I bought mine at Mac last year, and now they don't carry it anymore. That's my main gripe with Mac, they always discontinue the shades I fall in love with. And now people on Ebay want 50 to 60 bucks for it, yeah NO, sorry but I'm not that desperate, and besides I have a lot left in my compact. I do love using this, but I think NARS Orgasm gives you more color and it's very similar!

So if you fell in love with this like me, try Orgasm, and see if you can do it instead. Also I don't want to make Ebay sellers mad or anything, I just want to help others if I can.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This color is way too reddish for my skin tone. And I don't see what all the hype is about. I feel like this is very similar to the Redhead MSF. The reason I don't really like it is because it makes my cheeks look kind of reddish and I end up looking drunk, which is NOT a look I'm going for.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I don't even know I am adding my review here since we all know this is the GREATEST MINERALIZED BLUSH in existence.....But I just had to share the joy. I received mine in swap a few weeks ago, all the while thinking I was probably not even going to like it, I mean how could any blush have caused such a fervor? Well, I get it now. I freaking love this blush, for its brightening coral-pink color, its golden glow, and its pink iridescence. It is always just the right blush to put ion when I am feeling pale, or drab, or sallow. Makes me feel pretty and vibrant. LOVE. Go find one.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

After waiting several years for this product to come back, I finally got my hands on it when MAC in the groove collection came out on July 2010. I always wondered what was all the hype about, and I at least wanted a little sample to try it out and see what was so perfect on this product, until a friend from the UK sent me a little sample from hers that shattered in a trip to Los Angeles. ( sample she sent me was the old stereo rose that came out in 2005) After trying it out I really like it but it was nothing special that I never seen before, It was just like an okay blush super pretty, but I would never pay $150 dlls on E-bay for one. When MAC release on the groove i pre order two of them and when I finally got my hands on then I went home to try it out and I must say is a great product but is a bit lighter than the old stereo rose, they are pretty much the same but the new stereo rose is more smooth and more coral than the old stereo rose. For some reason MAC did change the formulation a tiny bit but it still gives the same effect of a true coral/pinky blush is really gorgeous and is definitely a GREAT product!! Also it gives a beautiful glow to the cheeks and I would recommend using this on winter because it is shimmery, but not over loaded with chunky glitter. Yes i would definitely buy this again:) I just wish MAC knew about those e-bay sellers that are getting loads of their most famous products and re- selling to us MAC lovers for an insane amount of money. We all deserve to get this our hands on these products for reasonable prices.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love this, it's VERY beautiful and certainly lives up to the hype. It makes a pretty blush as well as a highlight!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I almost didn't buy this product when it came out with the In The Groove collection because online it looked too dark for my NC15 skin but when I saw it in person I had to have it. It's my most unique msf from mac (then again I only have like 9 but still). It's a beautiful shimmery coral color that looks great as a blush on most skintones in my opinion. I hope Mac repromotes this msf so more people can get their hands on it.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Somehow the "would you buy this product again?" is funny to me considering the frenzy that accompanied the release and the fact that many who wanted the product couldn't even purchase One. Lol.

I had convinced myself I didn't need it and then the day before release at counters I decided to give in to the hysteria. I had to call a few counters in my area to track one down and at my last stop was told I snagged the last one at that particular counter. I had it shipped to me at home and anxiously awaited its arrival. During that agonizing 4 day wait I thought of it...arriving broken, having been accidently sold to another customer (as happened quite a bit according to the boards), or the S.A. "mistakenly" putting the wrong shade msf in the box to be shipped. Much to my relief stereo rose showed up at my door, unscathed and happy to be home.

It's a gorgeous glowy coral blush on me (NC30ish at the moment) and if I get any darker this summer I can see that it would be a lovely highlight. I don't regret tracking this baby down at all and I can see why it was so loved on its last release however it still doesn't merit the current asking price on ebay. I wouldn't pay over retail for it. I can appreciate what a beautiful blush it is but at the end of the day it's still Just a makeup product.

If you *still* have the opportunity to pick this up then go for it but don't lose any sleep on the boards here if you don't. Retails for just under $30.

I wanted this MSF for soooo long, so when it was re-released with In The Groove, I rushed to the MAC counter the day it came out and secured my very own Stereo Rose. Boy, was it a disappointment. The name "Stereo Rose" is very misleading; there's no rose to be had in this orange/bronze MSF. On the bright side, I did like the consistency (no chunky glitter) and pigmentation, which showed up on my NW15 skin with just one swipe (in stark contrast to some other MSFs, like By Candlelight).

I gave this 2 lippies because I can see this being an HG for someone more warm-toned looking or even a cool-toned girl looking for a bronzer. However, I was looking for a coral blush, and this is definitely too brownish for that. Back to the MAC counter it went.

I just got Stereo Rose, and it's the first MSF I've ever bought. I swapped for all the others, but this one seemed like a must have. I think it's really nice. I'm ridiculously fair, NW15ish, and this just gave me a nice warm glow. I put it on top of a peach blush, and wow, very summery. Also looked amazing in pictures and gives that kind of soft finish look. I played with it a little bit, and I also like it as an eyeshadow. My MSF's are my new favorite things, and they're so darn pretty to look at!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I just picked this gem up today, it is gorgeous. It has a glowing peachy aura about it with a luminescent pink quality, it lights up your face and this is a smashing summer cheek shade. It buffs on like a dream with the 187 skunk brush. Goes on like butter and looks like a dream.I saw pics of this in the past and it did not appeal to me, in person this is truly a stand out product from all the rest. I marked to not purchase again because one MSF will last me a looooonnnngggg time. A+