MAC Cosmetics Skinfinish-Stereo Rose

Filtered by eye Color : Black

4.3

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

It isn't in the permanent line but they do keep bringing it back with different limited edition collections so just keep a look out for it!

I love this! It's a great blush/highlighter and it gives a very subtle glow and natural sun kissed flush. It does last for ages because you get so much product in a compact.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I would buy this again...if I ever ran out AND it was not LE. I got lucky in obtaining this item, and I'm glad I did. In any case, on my NC25 skin, this goes on peachy pink and slightly shimmery. I was surprised by how nice it looks on me. A nice addition to the MAC mineralize line...if they make it permanent.

Edit 5/2011: I find I'm using this more now as the weather warms up and I'm getting a bit of color. The slight shimmer is nice. I wish I could try the older formulation, as many people seem to like that one better.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I feel like it's mean to add another review to this, since it's impossible to find, but this has to be my favorite MAC MSF so far. I have about 20 of them (yes I'm slightly deranged) but this is quickly becoming my favorite for an everyday, shimmery but not glitterbomb-y, look-like-you're-lit-from-within-even-though-you-got-4-hours-of-sleep product. I'm NC35 for reference and this shows up beautifully on me. I sweep it on my cheeks and up to my temples and it makes me look so much more awake. I wish MAC would just make this one permanent. Le sigh. Don't know if it's worth the crazy eBay prices, since I'm not sure if it's dupeable or not, but I'd buy another one if they repromoted it.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Just received this in a swap and OMG, I love it! I'm NC40, applying NARS Laguna as a contour with Stereo Rose as a blush/highlighter, and WOW, what a perfect, healthy glow. This is what I thought NARS Orgasm would look like, but it didn't - at least not for me - it was a little too light. I would definitely purchase this again. Too bad it's limited edition.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I love stereo rose at first i didnt really care for it but the more i use it the more i love it, it looks great on my nc30 skin and i would repurchase if i could, ive had it since the In the Grove collection and i barely have a tiny dip, will last a long time. :)

So the only reason I bought Stereo Rose's because there's so much hype going on over this blush abroad. Here where I live it's not really sought after or anything. So anyway, on my fair-medium asian skintone, it's a nice coral blush and gives my cheecks a nice glow. I like it. But because where I live it's summer all year round so it's harder to use such shimmery blushes because too much on you'd look oily instead of glowy!
I just think it's a nice blush to have, but not worth all the hype. I find myself grabbing for other blushes more.
or maybe this blush'd look better on people with fair skin....

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was able to snag the last Stereo Rose at my local counter, and I hafta say this makes a very nice blush on my NC20-25 skin. I had preordered it sight unseen, and was initially disappointed when I had swatched it on my arm at the store. I decided to take it home anyway since I was afraid I'd regret it otherwise. And boy, am I glad I did! Even though the inital swatches were somewhat disappointing and lackluster, the color seems to come alive on my cheeks! Definitely shows up well enough on my skintone with just one or 2 taps of my skunk brush, and defintiely gives me a "glow from within" effect.

Not sure if I'd call this my HG coral-glowy blush, but I definitely like it a lot and do not regret purchasing it!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Not sure about the hype, I guess its probably because this is the first re-release of this MSF.

It was sold out in the MAC near my house but I asked the MAC lady to show me the tester so I can take a look. It was really pretty coral orange color in the pan and I like the look of it. I then swatched it but found out it was really frosty to a point that might look off as a blush if you need to build up the color with more than 2 swipes, but it was also clearly too dark as a highlighter. Maybe it would be perfect for a fair skinned lady, but for me I still prefer a less frosty blush. Colorwise, I'm pretty sure you can find a similar coral blush somewhere and just jazzed it up with some highlighter.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

It looks really good in the pan but it barely came out on my nc44-45 skin. I really wanted to use it as a blush because its a pretty colour, but it barely showed up on my skin, so i loaded it up and layered it on, when it finally showed up it was really frosty (because I had to use so much) very light pink/red colour. It didn't look good on me, it looked patchy and frosty. I could make it work by using it over a blush, but its not worth it for 19.50 just for that purpose. I already have by candlight and beauty powder in shell pearl for that. However I think it would look amazing on lighter skin tones, it would be less frosty (when i applied it lightly it gave a sheen not frost effect) and more pigmented.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

One of my favorite blushes! I usually use this wet with my #187 brush for more intense colour. I adore this on my NC40 skin. Will def re-purchase, too bad it's LE!