MAC Cosmetics Skinfinish-Stereo Rose

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Unlike most MSFs, Stereo Rose did not make me look like a disco ball upon application. I hated it at first when I applied it with a blush brush as it made me look clownish, but then I switched to a stippling brush and voila! A lovely, peachy, radiant glow. A stippling brush allows you to gradually build up the intensity as and when it's needed. I've since learnt that a light hand is a must when it comes to MSFs, which is all the better since this is a limited edition product and by applying it with a light hand, the product will last you a little while longer! Besides that, my other grouses lie with its price (it is rather pricey for a blush) and flimsy packaging (the transparent window comes off after awhile).

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Other

I bought it because many youtubers were raving about it and most reviewers at different web sites are possitive. And i wanted to try it. This MSF is really awesome. When I apply it on my cheeks with light hand I look healthy, relaxed, reachy. I use it with cream color base 'hush'. I'm so happy that I've got this product for summer especially.