MAC Skinfinish-Stereo Rose

Filtered by hair type : Other

4.4

Skin: Other, Fair, Cool

I finally got my hands on this with the Apres Chic release and I love it. I was concerned it would be too orange on my fair skin (NW15), but it's a lovely coral. I use it as a blush. To compare, Center of the Universe MSF looks almost burnt orange next to SR, and Laura Geller's Pink Grapefruit (which I read was a SR dupe) is deeper and rosier. There is some frost, but it's not OTT - it's like a coral version of Blond MSF, which has some frost and also makes my cheeks glow.

I wore this blush all summer long last year. It was really my go-to blush. I stopped using it after summer though. It didn't look that good on me during the fall/winter. I hope this summer I can go back to falling in love with it again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I would buy this again...if I ever ran out AND it was not LE. I got lucky in obtaining this item, and I'm glad I did. In any case, on my NC25 skin, this goes on peachy pink and slightly shimmery. I was surprised by how nice it looks on me. A nice addition to the MAC mineralize line...if they make it permanent.

Edit 5/2011: I find I'm using this more now as the weather warms up and I'm getting a bit of color. The slight shimmer is nice. I wish I could try the older formulation, as many people seem to like that one better.

Knowing that this was a highly sought after product before it was released, I had high hopes for it and even called my counter to reserve the day In the Groove collection launched. This turns out as a beautiful blush on my fair skin (NC/NW15-20). It looks like a soft peach but isn't too pinky- just the way I like it. The texture is really smooth too.
I don't need much each time so it should last me a long time..

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

At first I didn't know what all the hype was about when I've seen it in pictures it looked blah, but when it was release with in the groove collection I went to check it out, and when I swatched it I immediately fell in love it is One of MAC's best Mineralized Skinfinishes hands down. The color itself is very unique and when applied it looks like a coral, peachy pinky color, I use it as a blush and it gives just the right amount of shimmer to my cheeks. I don't know what else to say everybody knows it's great.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This color is way too reddish for my skin tone. And I don't see what all the hype is about. I feel like this is very similar to the Redhead MSF. The reason I don't really like it is because it makes my cheeks look kind of reddish and I end up looking drunk, which is NOT a look I'm going for.

Skin: Other, Fair, Cool

This is certainly a beautiful colour, and I'm glad I got my hands on it as I didn't own a blush like it, but does it live up to the hype? I'm not so sure. It only requires a light hand with my NW20 skin, so will last for ages, but there really are a number of very similar colours out there - especially the Laura Geller baked blush in Grapefruit. Would I pay an outrageous price on ebay to someone who bought multiples to make a profit? Heck no.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love this, it's VERY beautiful and certainly lives up to the hype. It makes a pretty blush as well as a highlight!

I dont understand why it's so hyped up. Other than collectors, you dont need to have this because this color does not suit all skin IMO. it looks good on me, but can be a bit orange sometimes even with yellow skin.

I bought this when it first came out years ago and wasn't impressed then , and not impressed now! Too much hype on this product! It's o.k. nothing to really rave about!