MAC Skinfinish-Stereo Rose

Filtered by skin type : Normal

4.3

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a gorgeous, bright coral highlighter which I personally used more as a blush as it has the pigmentation for it. I have a light, warm/yellow-toned skin (MAC C2, Becca Camel, Nars TM Alaska) and this gave such a pretty pop of color on the cheeks. Unfortunately I dropped the pan and it completely shattered beyond repair. MAC has some great things but so many of them are limited edition - I wish they would make this and their other much-loved items permanent..

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

It isn't in the permanent line but they do keep bringing it back with different limited edition collections so just keep a look out for it!

I love this! It's a great blush/highlighter and it gives a very subtle glow and natural sun kissed flush. It does last for ages because you get so much product in a compact.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I am reviewing the most recent release from the apres collection I believe. I walked into MAC looking to browse, not having any idea of what collections might be out etc. When I saw this, I was surprised to see the ever so popular stereo rose so I had the MAC artist try it on my cheeks. Absolutely beautiful, it makes my cheeks feel glowy but not shimmery and it lasted on me for about 6 hours after that I didn't really notice if it remained on my cheeks. I like to use it as an eye shadow as well and it gives me color, as opposed to normal highlighters which I love. This is why I categorize it mostly as a blush. I would repurchase again, but I don't think I will have to.

Worth the hype?
This shade its just so pretty...and i believe it would suit any skin colors.
For referece im NC25 in Mac.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I bought this on a whim. So glad I did! I didn't really think I'd like it at first because I'm often intimidated by these types of colors. But this blush is so beautiful! I just sweep this across my cheeks and boom! Ah I just love this msf! I bought a backup ... But hopefully they bring it back again! -___-

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Unlike most MSFs, Stereo Rose did not make me look like a disco ball upon application. I hated it at first when I applied it with a blush brush as it made me look clownish, but then I switched to a stippling brush and voila! A lovely, peachy, radiant glow. A stippling brush allows you to gradually build up the intensity as and when it's needed. I've since learnt that a light hand is a must when it comes to MSFs, which is all the better since this is a limited edition product and by applying it with a light hand, the product will last you a little while longer! Besides that, my other grouses lie with its price (it is rather pricey for a blush) and flimsy packaging (the transparent window comes off after awhile).

RIS and I love it! I didnt understand the hype when this came out a few months back and I wasnt bothered that it was sold out.
Then I was offered this in a swap and I thought why not and am so pleased I now have this.It looks beautiful in the pan and is unlike any other blush/highlight I have.Theres no glitter,just a glow which at my age is vital ;o)
I've worn this alone as a subtle blush and it looked gorgeous and lasted hours and today I wore it over franklyscarlet and it looked lovely too.
Im thrilled I ahve this now and its become one of my fave makeup items.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

At first I didn't know what all the hype was about when I've seen it in pictures it looked blah, but when it was release with in the groove collection I went to check it out, and when I swatched it I immediately fell in love it is One of MAC's best Mineralized Skinfinishes hands down. The color itself is very unique and when applied it looks like a coral, peachy pinky color, I use it as a blush and it gives just the right amount of shimmer to my cheeks. I don't know what else to say everybody knows it's great.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This color is way too reddish for my skin tone. And I don't see what all the hype is about. I feel like this is very similar to the Redhead MSF. The reason I don't really like it is because it makes my cheeks look kind of reddish and I end up looking drunk, which is NOT a look I'm going for.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

One of MAC's best Mineralized Skinfinishes. I love Stereo Rose, and the unique color that shows up when applied- its like a coral with a hint of peach and pink, and just the perfect touch of shimmer (not glitter!) ...... When I heard this was being released again with MAC's 'In The Groove' collection, I had to have it- and so did hundreds of other people! :) ....When I recieved a backorder email I was sad, but figured that maybe it wasn't that great of a product. Anywho, I then had a chance to swap for this- and I'm so happy I did. The color is certainly different, yes its coral (which isn't new) but there is just something about ST that makes it just beautiful. ST can be used as a blush of course, or you can apply this lightly over another blush to give it a nice sheen. Everytime I wear this, I get asked at least once what blush it is :P ....is it worth the hype? that is up to you of course, I think this color is perfect for every skin-tone- lighter ladies should use a stippling brush as this can be easily overdone at times. I'm very happy with my Stereo Rose, and I'm trying not to to use all of it up.