MAC Cosmetics Skinfinish-Stereo Rose

Filtered by age: 19-24

4.4

I brought this at CCO- Cosmetic Company Outlet and I been on the search for this for a few years now. I heard that the older version that was released a few years ago is more pigmented. I brought this 3 weeks ago at Napa Valley CCO and I am so in love with this highlighter. It works as both a highlighter and a blush. On my NC 20 skin tone, it appears to be a light rosy sheen. This is also a good deal because I brought it for $22. Watch my video for a demo and review. Also do not use it with a dense brush as it would pick up too much product and make your face look like a disco ball. Use a stippling brush. I prefer the MAC 188 brush to apply and it gives me the perfect amount of my cheeks.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've used this product forever! It makes your skin look so healthy, and in the winter time even a little tan. There are subtle sparkles, but it's hardly noticeable. I actually think it makes you look even more radiant.

I first got into makeup the year this was released for the first time in macs in the groove collection. It seemed like everyone was raving about it on youtube plus it was so so pretty. Sadly my local mac counter was sold out of it. I waited for a year or two for it to be re released so when it was I got it the day it was released. This is my absolutely favorite coral blush. It makes my fair NC20 skin glow. I have had it for a year and am not even close to running out. I will definitely repurchase for the rest of my life!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

IF YOU EVER ARE LUCKY ENOUGH TO COME ACROSS THIS PRODUCT YOU WOULD BE A FOOL NOT TO PURCHASE IT! This has to be one if the most, if not the most versatile MSF I own. The one thing I love about it is that it works for EVERYONE. For more fair completions it's great as a blush, same for darker complexions and depending on how applied can be used as a highlight. This is definitely one of my most treasures Mac products ❤️

I personally am a HUGE fan of the MAC MSFs. I was so excited when this came out with the Apres Chic collection because I didn't have anything like it in my collection. I also thought it would be great for a summer sun kissed look! When I received it I thought it was gorgeous in the packaging alone! It comes in the standard MAC MSF packaging. Being that it sold out so fast on the MAC website I purchased mine on the Nordstrom site where it also sold out quick. When I got it, it was my go to shade for blush/highlight. The MSFs are so versatile that they can be worn as shadow, blush, or highlight. Right away I received so many complements on my glowy skin when I wore it as a blush. I was super excited about this product, but about 5-6 hours through my day the product oxidized into my skin so bad that I just looked like an oily mess. I tried wearing it over a beauty powder also from MAC in the shade Shell Pearl and applied it very lightly almost just as a highlight and it lasted all day once I set it with a powder. This is what worked for me. I didn't want to let the product just sit and waste away I had to find what worked for me and my skin (I have combination skin) Overall I am satisfied with the MSF, not nearly as excited or happy about it as I was waiting to receive it. Wouldn't purchase again only because this is a product that will last me quite some time being that I don't wear it everyday! Hope this helps ladies!

Worth the hype?
This shade its just so pretty...and i believe it would suit any skin colors.
For referece im NC25 in Mac.

I love this skin finish so much! Got the last one at my local counter. tried in on when I got home with NO makeup on and i have to say its the most beautiful natural color that I have ever used. I dont think people need to worry about backups, my first skin finish from over 3 years ago I haven't even hit pan in yet. LOVELOVELOVE! HG for sure

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I bought this on a whim. So glad I did! I didn't really think I'd like it at first because I'm often intimidated by these types of colors. But this blush is so beautiful! I just sweep this across my cheeks and boom! Ah I just love this msf! I bought a backup ... But hopefully they bring it back again! -___-

ah this is my holy grail highlighter/blush! I wear it everyday. Looks very good on fair-medium toned skin. Not too shimmery, just perfect.

This absolutely functions very well as a summer blush. Gives you a lovely corally glow. I used it all summer and loved it, but stopped in the winter as well. In retrospect, I wouldn't say it was worth all the hype either...but I suppose that's easy to say when you're one of the people who actually got their hands on one, hmm?