MAC Cosmetics Skinfinish-Stereo Rose

Filtered by age: 18 & Under

4.5

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

It isn't in the permanent line but they do keep bringing it back with different limited edition collections so just keep a look out for it!

I love this! It's a great blush/highlighter and it gives a very subtle glow and natural sun kissed flush. It does last for ages because you get so much product in a compact.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got this lovely skinfinish as a prize from a giveaway. I love how it completes my look softly. I would recommend not to use too much at once because all of the shimmers. Just a light hand would suffice to give you soft coral pink cheeks, especially for oily skin users. You don't want extra shine.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Originally, I bought Stereo Rose b/c of all the hype and the reviews ppl did on it when it first came out. I did not buy it the first time it came out, but I did buy it when it was repromoted w/ the In the Groove collection.

When I saw pics. of Stereo Rose from the original collection it came out w/, it looked STUNNING! It was a light coraly/pink w/ some bronze veining. However, when it was repromoted w/ the In the Groove collection, it changed to a very deep coral color w/ bronze veining. I still bought b/c it looked like a pretty color. When I got home and put it on my cheeks, it was too coraly/red. There wasn't enough pink tones in it for me to make it work.

I would reccomend this to those who like very warm blushes in the deep coral/almost red-orange category. Personally, I would not purchase this again. If MAC repromoted Stereo Rose and it looked like it did when it came out around 5 years ago, I would buy it.

i bought this because i was building up my msf collection and didn't expect to fall in love with this color. it is AMAZING! Im an nw15 and its absolutely beautiful on my cheeks. it's definitely a deeper color than porcelain pink or light flush, but i absolutely LOVE this. if you can get your hands on this, GET IT!!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Not much to say about this one! I gave in to the hype and I am certainly glad I did! This is a gorgeous product- it is the perfect color and gives you the prettiest glow! I love MSFs because they give you shiny cheeks like Leighton Meester on Gossip Girl :) You look so alive when wearing this product, and it makes your cheeks POP when you smile :) Highly recommended, hurry and get one before they are all gone!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

So I went through ALOT just try this product and I am in love:) I am nw20-25 and this gives me anice healthy glow:) I use this lightly with a regular Sephora blush brush and it is just ahmazing:D

So today is the 9th of July. The In The Groove collection was released on the 1st July. I wasn't too bothered about getting a Stereo Rose, and I certainly wasn't going to run around looking for one. Anyway, I went to my MAC today to pick up the Love To Love trio, and lo and behold, my MAC wasn't sold out of SR. Online was sold out, ebay was awash with people selling them for an outrageous 40. And there it was sitting and staring at me. After more than a week. So of course, I bought one (the last one as it happened). When I got it home, I tried it on my face. It was too orange, too shimmery and a bit dirty on my fair skin. I didn't see what the hype was about. I thought about keeping it and trying to make it work, or just keeping it for the sake of having it. But then I thought about all the poor souls who had been waiting two years for a Stereo Rose. So, being the good make-up samaritan that I am, I plonked it on ebay for a mere 20 ($30) and it sold within 10 minutes. So now, someone who's been waiting for this repromote for the last two years gets a Stereo Rose to love, and I've done my good deed for the day. Hooray for Oxford being such a backwards place that you can get such hyped product when you stroll in a week later!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have 3 of this MSF, just to be on the safe side, since it's so impossible to find - I LOVE this MSF, this one is so much unlike all the others, both in finish and pigmentation. And the color of this is (to me it seems) nowhere else to be found.
I looks coral-y pinkish on my NC25 skin, gives me a nice flush on the cheeks with a bit of highlight to it.
Used with Global glow as a light contour and Shimpagne on cheekbones this is gorgeous :D

Im so glad I got my hands on Stereo rose. This is the most *lovely* blush ever! It's not too red, (cause it kinda looks scary in the pan), its just a really nice coral blush, it goes on really soft though, which is great. And it would look good with any skintype, I think.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I love this! It gives my NC35 skin a perfect golden pink glow that you just can't get in a normal blush. The price is a little steep, but the pan is pretty big so you get a lot of product. too bad this is LE, or i probably would repurchase!