Bioré Oil Free - Shine Control Moisturizer [DISCONTINUED]

Bioré Oil Free - Shine Control Moisturizer [DISCONTINUED]

3.4

on 8/8/2009 3:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This was one of my absolute favorites. I don't even know how many bottles of this I used. It made my oily skin feel so good and really controlled the shine I loved it.... and then they quit making it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Arrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This actually belongs to my mom, but I've used it many times. It feels a little greasy when it goes on, but that goes away after a couple minutes. After a few minutes, my skin feels really soft, but I don't think this is actually very moisturizing. It has a nice scent (the typical Biore one) and it's very light, but I need something heavier for my dry skin.

on 7/17/2009 10:58:00 PM

I got this on sale in Zellers for I think around $2 or $3...my T-zone area gets really shiny after around 3 hours...anyways, I put this on right after I shower and it feels really good on my skin. Whenever I use this, my T-zone doesn't get shiny until after maybe 4-5 hours. It's a great moisturizer nonetheless. Would buy again if I find it on sale again but not on its normal price.

on 6/8/2009 11:21:00 PM

This was definately NOT as the title suggests! It was watery, greasy and the grease stuck to my face. It made me look shinier than I was if I hadn't used it. As for moisturising.. it sat on the top of my skin and did nothing.

I can see why it got discontinued. The texture was literally like cottage cheese!

on 4/13/2009 8:26:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool

I loved this moisturiser! I'm super oily and after using I don't get that greasy look and feeling like I do with other moisturisers. It's not heavy, it smells nice and IT WORKS! So sad that it got discontinued =( If I can find it I will definately stock up!

on 3/19/2009 12:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Don't expect this to have any shine control properties... but if you're searching for a lightweight delicious-smelling moisturizer that won't clog your pores, look no further! I have skin that can be clogged by 90% of the products out there in the market, and this is the PERFECT moisturizer when I don't need anything heavy duty to fix dry flakes. It sinks into the skin in a matter of seconds and leaves no sticky residue. Love the pump dispenser as well (I plan on keeping the bottle and refilling it with some other cream afterwards.) Will rebuy over and over again :)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

So sad it got discontinued.
The smell was pretty good, a little too strong, but nothing bad.
I got this on sale at Wal-Mart for $1?
Apparently it was like, $4. But there was this strange, $3 off coupon on it... very strange because it looked like somebody ripped it off something then put it on that product, LOL.

Anyhow, so it was really cheap so I got it.
It works alright, and I absolutely love how its in a mini pump bottle.
I take this with me everywhere, and when I need some quick moisturizing, or I sleep over at a friend's house, this stuff is always handy! :)

Too bad I think I lost it... (VERY VERY sad about that!)
): But anyways, the only downside about it is that you can use it up really fast because one pump usually isn't enough.
Your skin still feels a little dry after a pump, so usually you need about a pump and a half.
(Trust me, if you have a face like mine and don't use more than a pump, your skin will dry out)

Also, if you put too much product on, your skin will get oily. So use properly, and you will love it just like I did. (Until I lost it)

I bought the Biore Pore Perfect Minimizing Lightweight Moisturizer for $2.99 at some cheap store. (Not expired, thank gosh!)

Let's hope this stuff can take the place of my other one. :)
Buy it if you can !

on 10/24/2008 11:01:00 AM

Do you know how awful it is to know that something that finally got my oily skin to calm down, got discontinued? I'm so sad and I even wrote Biore a letter to tell them how sad I was andthey assured me there other products would do the same thing, but I don't believe it. I haven't had to use oil blot clothes in weeks since using this product and my skin has never looked healthier. =) Would buy again, if i could find it anywhere =(

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

When I first started using this 2 years ago it worked really great at controlling oil but after a few months it stopped working. I felt that it didn't moisturize all that well either.

on 4/21/2008 12:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Best moisturizer I've tried to date! I have very oily skin (even more so now that I'm pregnant) and this is the only moisturizer I've tried that doesn't break me out or make me oilier. Leaves my skin nice and soft, and goes well under makeup.