FingerPaints FingerPaints

FingerPaints FingerPaints
FingerPaintsFingerPaints

3.5

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I'm surprised by some of the lower ratings. I found this particular polish- (a drugstore nail polish no less) long-wearing, and reasonably priced.

I purchased this particular nail polish at a local Sally's. They were having a sale, and I chose the colour: " Crystalline Crush" for 99 cents. I would describe this colour as a beautiful cool toned champagne with chunky chrome glitter and part of the "Shredded Chrome Collection". What I loved about this particular nail polish is that although it's a "chunky glitter". It glides on smoothly, and takes approximate a minute, to dry. I used the RubyKisses base and top coats ( which are drugstore brands), and so far I am on my third day with no chips.

I can honestly say that I haven't had a problem with this polish. The irony is that "salon brands" such as OPI, Essie, etc. tend to be gooey, takes a long time to dry, chips withing a few hours, and aren't particularly "cheap" or "good quality" in my opinion. I don't judge a nail polish by their brand, as this was kind of a spontaneous purchase, but I can tell you that this is a winner in my book.

on 10/17/2007 7:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I'm so sad to end the winning streak on this one, though not really. I've had these for a long while, and just had not gotten around to applying. Well i took off my OPI 'I'm Not Really A Waitress", and put on what looked like a gorgeous fushia-like colour from FP. Man, oh man what a flop. The colour came off mor as orange on my toes, and after two generous coats, it was just not vibrant enough. I tried to cover it up with another coat of OPI, but now i'm wearing 3 coats of polish, which i hate doing, and i'm still not happy with it. I may start over tomorrow, and use it as an excuse to go buy more polish, even though i've only had it on for 36 hours. Very blah!!!

Popular Polishes