FingerPaints FingerPaints

FingerPaints FingerPaints
FingerPaintsFingerPaints

4.5

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I love this nail polish! The one I own is in Gossamer White. It was free at Sally's Beauty with the purchase of two ion brilliance hair colors. So, I tried it today and the color is lovely! It is a nude pink. It is very forgiving. I do not apply nail polish well, applied about 3 coats, yet it still looks smooth and beautiful. This is my new favorite nail color. The best part is that I got it for free! :)
Edit: This nail color does not last very long at all! Be sure to have a great top coat with it. It chips like nobody's business!

FingerPaints was definitely on my list of nailpolish brands to try! I had heard about these NP's from visiting the nailboard and found out they were only available at Sally Beauty Stores. Luckily for me, there are about 7-8 Sally stores in Toronto where I live and during the holidays I was able to get to the closest location. I purchased two shades, Brilliant Brushstroke and Hue Are You, and at $6.49 each CDN, Fingerpaints are less expensive than the other popular NP brands, OPI, Essie, China Glaze and Orly which retail for $9.50 to $11.75 CDN at Trade Secrets and other beauty stores. I much prefer to buy NP's online from Head2ToeBeauty. Toronto girls, I noticed Sally's also sells Orly NP's much cheaper than Trade Secrets! There were a few other less known NP brands sold at Sally but I can't remember their names. The only downside is that Sally's didn't have a huge selection of FingerPaints shades. The selection is not the same as Sally Beauty Stores in the U.S. I specifically went there to find some of the Fall and Holiday 2007 shades and they didn't have them. However, I'm quite happy with the two NP's that I bought. Brilliant Brushstroke is a nice red toned shade that has fine glitter. Hue Are You shows up on my nails as a rosey toned shade with hints of fuscia. Both NP's applied evenly with two coats. I only wish Sally locations in Toronto had more FingerPaints nailpolish shades.

Popular Polishes