FingerPaints FingerPaints

FingerPaints FingerPaints
FingerPaintsFingerPaints

4.2

on 2/17/2014 10:17:00 AM

URGH! This polish frustrates me so much. First off, the packaging - I've had three colors from this line and ALL OF THEM had the same packaging design flaw. You have to be the Incredible Hulk to unscrew them!!!

Second, the formulation - very goopy and runny at the same time. I like a thicker formula if it stays put, but this one is odd. It's thick and runs/bleeds.

The pigmentation is amazing, almost all of the shades can be worn with one coat, but I just can't get past the gloopy formula.

I'm really disappointed with these and will not repurchase any more.

on 6/9/2012 7:04:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I've seen the FingerPaints brand at Sally's but never bothered buying any, the colors were ok probably because I already have a nail polish collection and the colors on display seemed too familiar. BUT, I was weak last time while at Sally's and bought one FP bottle on sale and got second free. The dark indigo blue "Art You Blue?" and a nice warm chocolate "It Baroque". The indigo blue is nice as is but I loved it even better when I applied a layer of matte top coat. The brown color **reminds** a lot of Quo "Coffee and Cream" and OPI Suzi Loves Cowboys.
I'm not sure yet if I would use my FP picks too often as they are "ok" colors, I bought them because I wanted to try the brand and I was really happy with application: 2 coats creamer, dried fast, the everage wear power 4-5 days with mild chipping. Nothing over the top but NOT disappointing at all. : )

Bottom line: if OR when FP brand releases some unusual colors in the market I probably would buy them.

on 11/6/2011 5:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I was at Sally's and never heard of this brand and decided to give it a try. I'm SO IMPRESSED! Doesn't chip and is VERY long lasting. I did put on a base coat (CND stickey) and top coat (Seche Vite) It's been almost a month and still looking good. Move over OPI this Finger Paints could have something on you.

on 5/7/2011 6:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

FingerPaints Nail Polishes are sold in Sally Beauty Supply Stores and have a wide, wide range of colors and finishes. They release new collections a few times a year so there's always something different to try. I find the quality of these products to be as good as (and in some cases better than) my Holy-Grail line which is OPI. The wear time is very good at five to six days with no chipping or crazing with basecoat, topcoat, and Seche Vite. All in all, I definitely keep an eye out for the new collections and would recommend this line.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

FingerPaints nail polishes are WONDERFUL. I only have 3 of these, but I can't wait to get some more. They all apply super smoothly (no issues whatsoever), and don't bubble up after applying. The formula is great too; two out of the three that I own are completely opaque in one coat. They dried quickly and lasted a good amount of time with a base coat and top coat. What's not to love? Even the bottle is cute.
The only problem with FingerPaints is that they don't really have a great color selection. 80% of their polishes are red or pink. =/

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

There's no Sally Beauty near me and I forgot I had a bottle of this, in Blank Canvas purchased 2 years ago while visiting friends. I tried it last week. Wow. Great coverage, no streaking, long lasting. Wow. Sally, open a store closer to me!

Popular Polishes