FingerPaints FingerPaints

FingerPaintsFingerPaints

3.5

on 7/8/2015 2:39:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I decided to be girly and paint my nails with this fabulous pinky polish named Brushstroke Blush. What began as "me time" ended with me calling my boyfriend, exclaiming how much I hate being girl at times! The polish is goopy, yet runny and the brush just intensifies the problem by creating a streaky mess.

In order to salvage the rest of my femininity, I added nail polish thinner as prescribed by the directions on the back of the bottle. "Add a few drops to polish" quickly became add a huge squirt of the stuff. Finally, the polish achieved a better consistency and I no longer possess the look as if I'm a kindergartner with no boundary control.

Now that I know what I know, I will probably only buy again if the stuff is on sale and/or the color rocks.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I find the quality to be poor. Always chips within 24 hours, even if using base and top coats. I find better durability with even the cheapest of drugstore brands. All of the creams I have tried dry to a really dull finish. They really do end up looking like the finger paints you use as a kid. Decent selection of colors, but as others have mentioned, they are easy to dupe. I hate the handle on these polishes. They are hard plastic, really smooth and taper at the top, so it's not the easiest top to open if you have closed it really tightly. It would be much easier to grip if it had a rubber top like Orly polishes, or if it were even just shaped differently.

on 8/28/2010 7:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I have 6 of these: Art of Theft, Easel-y Entertained, Signed in Wine, Merry Mittens, Amethyst Atelier, and Scenery Greenery. Art of Theft is really easy to find dupes for. Easel-y Entertained is a gorgeous glitter polish in the bottle. On the nail it's very weird; it dries matte unless you really layer t/c over it (like several layers). Signed in Wine is nice, but for some reason the formula on this one isn't as good as Art of Theft; a bit streaky. Merry Mittens, Amethyst Atelier, and Scenery Greenery are all perfect really; zero complaints there.

on 10/8/2008 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love finger paints! They are great polishes. I have just discovered my new favorite - natural talent. It is the perfect pink sheer to wear everyday! Try these you won't be disappointed.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

There's no Sally Beauty near me and I forgot I had a bottle of this, in Blank Canvas purchased 2 years ago while visiting friends. I tried it last week. Wow. Great coverage, no streaking, long lasting. Wow. Sally, open a store closer to me!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I agree these are awsome! I have only one at the moment, Coral Complement, and I love it. The color goes on super smooth with no bubbles or gloppiness and it has decent staying power. This is one of my favorites from Sally.

Popular Polishes