FingerPaints FingerPaints

FingerPaints FingerPaints
FingerPaintsFingerPaints

3.5

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I love this polish because it is not too thin and not too thick. In other words, it's the ideal consistency for a lovely manicure, IMHO. I have tried this product in A-cry-lic a Girl, which is a bright, Barbie pink. It wears amazingly well and does not chip unless I forget to apply a top coat. I typically have to remove this stuff because my nails have grown out and are bare at the base rather than because the polish is wearing off or chipping.

on 2/14/2011 3:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Good range of colors but the product itself is terrible! Chipped within a few hours of painting even with a good topcoat on. Color also dried darker which I was bummed about. Don't waste your time or money with this product!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

FingerPaints nail polishes are WONDERFUL. I only have 3 of these, but I can't wait to get some more. They all apply super smoothly (no issues whatsoever), and don't bubble up after applying. The formula is great too; two out of the three that I own are completely opaque in one coat. They dried quickly and lasted a good amount of time with a base coat and top coat. What's not to love? Even the bottle is cute.
The only problem with FingerPaints is that they don't really have a great color selection. 80% of their polishes are red or pink. =/

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love these! They're pretty cheap for a long wearing polish. I have a few of these, and wear them for a few days before they chip, and even then its a very small chip, not enough to be very noticeable or have to remove it. One lippie off because they are very difficult to remove, and drying time is less than fast.

Popular Polishes