FingerPaints FingerPaints

FingerPaints FingerPaints
FingerPaintsFingerPaints

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have a few Finger Paints polishes, and I absolutely love all of them. The application is great - it goes on very smoothly and allows you to move around where you need it without being streaky. Most colors are opaque in just one coat; some of the paler colors need two. With my normal base and top coats, these polishes usually last 4 days without chipping. I look forward to purchasing more!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I have these polishes in "black expressionism" and "papier mache"(aka "black" and "white") and I also have the Fingerpaints topcoat. I wasn't really impressed with the topcoat-the coverage & the shine just doesn't compare to my beloved Sally Hansen No Chip Acrylic Topcoat...but the black and white polishes were PHENOMENAL! BOTH colors went on so smoothly-no streaks at all, which is very impressive considering black & white polishes can be difficult to apply-AND both colors went on completely opaque with just 1 coat!! These are definitely my new go-tos for black & white (my 2 favorite basecolors for nail art projects). Haven't tried other colors yet but i'm planning on it!

on 11/21/2010 7:25:00 AM

This polish goes on smoothly and dries pretty quick but it only lasts a day, 2 max. I don't have time to paint my nails every day so it looks like I will have to take out a 2nd mortgage to buy a bottle of OPI to get pretty painted nails.

on 6/24/2010 12:22:00 PM

I put Gossamer White (a pale pink) on my finger nails on Saturday and they are still pristine on Thursday. That beats any other polish's no-chip record by DAYS. I give this product two HUGE thumbs up! It went on well, has nice coverage, and this color is perfect. I will be ditching OPI forever!!

on 10/17/2007 7:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I'm so sad to end the winning streak on this one, though not really. I've had these for a long while, and just had not gotten around to applying. Well i took off my OPI 'I'm Not Really A Waitress", and put on what looked like a gorgeous fushia-like colour from FP. Man, oh man what a flop. The colour came off mor as orange on my toes, and after two generous coats, it was just not vibrant enough. I tried to cover it up with another coat of OPI, but now i'm wearing 3 coats of polish, which i hate doing, and i'm still not happy with it. I may start over tomorrow, and use it as an excuse to go buy more polish, even though i've only had it on for 36 hours. Very blah!!!

I purchased "rich fudge" today and the color is so gorgeous (a dark brown with slight golden flecks). I can't speak for the longevity just yet but the color was exactly what I was looking for. I normally buy the Orly polish while at Sally's but the brand doesn't carry any color like this so I decided to give it a try. I usually manage to mess my nails up pretty easily but this polish seems error proof; it dries relatively quickly and doesn't look bumpy no matter how much you (accidently) glob on.

Popular Polishes