FingerPaints FingerPaints

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/28/2009 3:03:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

These polishes apply flawlessly, the texture is just perfect and they wear very well. You can't beat the price, especially with a Sally card. Gorgeous colors too. I had thought I had to pay a lot of money for high quality polishes, I am so happy I found this brand and it proved me wrong.

on 12/17/2007 2:54:00 PM

I love finger nail polish in general and I love FingerPaints because they have great colors, with the fun names, and they are a good price. Especially when they are on sale. I have the new holiday red sparkle, can't remember the name off the top of my head, but it is fabulous! I can't wait to see the next round of new colors.

on 12/26/2006 12:20:00 PM

In general, the FingerPaints line is worth shouting about. The colors are available at Sally's Beauty Supply. The color palette is infused with interesting dramatic colors as well as lovely nudes. Not many sheers, ok by me. Also there are many seasonal collections and special deals on this brand.

Some classic must have shades are Bid on it Berry, Primrose Prism, Be a Pal-ette, Prints Charming, Yes You Can-vas--and each color name is based on some type of artistic theme.

The quality is very high. The feel of the polish's texture and brush are similar to the OPI feel everyone is familiar with. Some say the wear of FingerPaints is better even than the OPI.

Popular Polishes