FingerPaints FingerPaints

FingerPaints FingerPaints
FingerPaintsFingerPaints

3.8

on 6/24/2010 12:22:00 PM

I put Gossamer White (a pale pink) on my finger nails on Saturday and they are still pristine on Thursday. That beats any other polish's no-chip record by DAYS. I give this product two HUGE thumbs up! It went on well, has nice coverage, and this color is perfect. I will be ditching OPI forever!!

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I really really like these polishes. I get as excited about them as I get about OPI, Essie, Chine Glaze, Color Club, ect because they are most definitely on par with salon brands in terms of color selection, wear, formula. I own a handful, like 20 maybe and so far my favorites are Natural Talent (better than OPI Bubble Bath imo), Psychedelic Pop (neon pink) and Hue Left A Message? (amazing rosy mauve glitter)...These always remove really well too which is important to me since I change polishes every few days. Great price too.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have a few Finger Paints polishes, and I absolutely love all of them. The application is great - it goes on very smoothly and allows you to move around where you need it without being streaky. Most colors are opaque in just one coat; some of the paler colors need two. With my normal base and top coats, these polishes usually last 4 days without chipping. I look forward to purchasing more!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I find the quality to be poor. Always chips within 24 hours, even if using base and top coats. I find better durability with even the cheapest of drugstore brands. All of the creams I have tried dry to a really dull finish. They really do end up looking like the finger paints you use as a kid. Decent selection of colors, but as others have mentioned, they are easy to dupe. I hate the handle on these polishes. They are hard plastic, really smooth and taper at the top, so it's not the easiest top to open if you have closed it really tightly. It would be much easier to grip if it had a rubber top like Orly polishes, or if it were even just shaped differently.

on 8/28/2010 7:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have 6 of these: Art of Theft, Easel-y Entertained, Signed in Wine, Merry Mittens, Amethyst Atelier, and Scenery Greenery. Art of Theft is really easy to find dupes for. Easel-y Entertained is a gorgeous glitter polish in the bottle. On the nail it's very weird; it dries matte unless you really layer t/c over it (like several layers). Signed in Wine is nice, but for some reason the formula on this one isn't as good as Art of Theft; a bit streaky. Merry Mittens, Amethyst Atelier, and Scenery Greenery are all perfect really; zero complaints there.

Popular Polishes