FingerPaints FingerPaints

FingerPaints FingerPaints
FingerPaintsFingerPaints

4.3

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I love this polish because it is not too thin and not too thick. In other words, it's the ideal consistency for a lovely manicure, IMHO. I have tried this product in A-cry-lic a Girl, which is a bright, Barbie pink. It wears amazingly well and does not chip unless I forget to apply a top coat. I typically have to remove this stuff because my nails have grown out and are bare at the base rather than because the polish is wearing off or chipping.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Fingerpaints offers good quality and selection for the price, but the fact that they're only sold at one retailer in North America kinda makes it a pain in the butt. Regardless, they make a lot of really neat core and limited edition polishes that are long-lasting.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I have these polishes in "black expressionism" and "papier mache"(aka "black" and "white") and I also have the Fingerpaints topcoat. I wasn't really impressed with the topcoat-the coverage & the shine just doesn't compare to my beloved Sally Hansen No Chip Acrylic Topcoat...but the black and white polishes were PHENOMENAL! BOTH colors went on so smoothly-no streaks at all, which is very impressive considering black & white polishes can be difficult to apply-AND both colors went on completely opaque with just 1 coat!! These are definitely my new go-tos for black & white (my 2 favorite basecolors for nail art projects). Haven't tried other colors yet but i'm planning on it!

on 11/21/2010 7:25:00 AM

This polish goes on smoothly and dries pretty quick but it only lasts a day, 2 max. I don't have time to paint my nails every day so it looks like I will have to take out a 2nd mortgage to buy a bottle of OPI to get pretty painted nails.

on 2/28/2009 3:03:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

These polishes apply flawlessly, the texture is just perfect and they wear very well. You can't beat the price, especially with a Sally card. Gorgeous colors too. I had thought I had to pay a lot of money for high quality polishes, I am so happy I found this brand and it proved me wrong.

on 10/25/2007 11:56:00 AM

I'm running out to buy more of these today. Sketch Me If You Can is such a pretty bright corally color but not over the top, i would never have purchased this color if it hadn't been on sale and am so surprised to find that I love it. It applies like a dream, so smooth and creamy. I found it to dry rather quickly too.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I have a couple of these. I got them at Sally Beauty. The quality is superlative. So far they have been as good as or better than OPI and Essie polishes I've tried. They go on smoothly, evenly: no streaks, no bubbles, no tacky gummies. Drying time is on the quick side of average. Wear has so far been very, very long. I only put this on my toes. Each one of these I have removed after 3+ weeks of wear, not because of chipping, fading, or edge wear, but because my nails had grown enough that the new growth was obvious. Oh yeah, this 3+ weeks of wear was with only one coat of polish, no base coat, no top coat. I wash my feet every day and clean my nails. The price is right, too. I think the regular price of these is less than $5, but there is often a deal of some sort, either a direct sale or BOGOF. There are not yet as many shades in this line (currently 80 or so) as in OPI or Essie, but give it time. continued >>

Popular Polishes