Uploaded by diddyscafe

price range

Reviews

3.0

Jan/09/2013

I was bought this for Christmas and I really do love it. It has a very deep musky scent to it, I want to call it quite 'exotic' smelling. It is one of my favourites from Calvin Klein, but doesn't quite knock CK1 off the top spot. The only thing that disappoints me about it is that I'm more a fan of strong scents, and this for me is a little too subtle. It does not last a very …Read more

About reviewer (252 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Straight, Coarse

EyesGreen

Aug/25/2012

I love this fragrance. There's nothing particularly special about it, and it's not that complex, but it just works on me. I think it's a pretty sexy scent and my husband loves it. Nothing like the original Obsession, in my opinion. The comparisons to Coco Mademoiselle are interesting to me because Coco M. does NOT work on me at all (and I really don't detect the …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

EyesBlue

Apr/05/2012

I love this, it's the only perfume I wear. I'm not really a perfume person as they tend to give me a headache but this is really nice and light - not too strong. It's a lovely smell and very wearable for every day. I personally don't like to smell too strong and hate it when I can smell someone a mile off!

About reviewer (62 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

1.0

Jan/14/2012

Run of the mill, synthetic sweet floral, very "basic drugstore" type fragrance. Very disappointing, really, no similarity with the original Obsession.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (290 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

2.0

Jul/05/2011

It was almost really nice this one, but my nose keeps smelling a dishwashing liquid over everything else. I gave it to my friend to smell and he was not able to detect the soapy smell. I guess its not for me.

About reviewer (80 reviews)

SkinDry, Dark, Cool

HairBlack, Other, Other

Oct/18/2010

This WAS my favourite perfume, until my ex best-friend bought it (call me immature but I don't like having the same perfume as my closest friends/relatives or at least don't like wearing it at the same times). After that time I explored some alternatives and poor Obsession Night faded into the background. Don't get me wrong it is an easy to wear, hassle free, not too intoxicating …Read more

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

EyesHazel

1.0

Aug/01/2010

Ugh! Headache in a bottle! I love Sheer Obsession & I am sorely disappointed that it has been discontinued. I was hoping for a similar fragrance with Obsession Night, but it isn't even remotely close. To me it smells like cheap floral air freshener and it triggered an immediate migraine.

About reviewer (176 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesOther

Jul/26/2010

this is my "go to"
nothing like obsession
very sheer with citrus/tonka playing nice

this is one i literally cannot imagine anyone
scrubbing off

not sweet
not bitter
not strong
not whisper

just all around good
and priced right
even if you don't like the juice,
the bottle is a keeper

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Tan

HairBrown

Jul/21/2009

Got this at Marshall's for $19.99. It's a soft, pleasant smell, nothing like the original Obsession. In fact, this is so soft on me, I wouldn't wear it exclusively for nights, if at all. I enjoy wearing this to work. My only gripe is that it doesn't seem to last very long on me.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (274 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

Jun/23/2009

A pleasant surprise! It IS quite like coco mademoiselle, and I think it's a nice alternative. Not wholly unique and maybe a tiny bit sweet (for summer days anyway), but this is really appealing and I can see it being suitable for many occasions. Definitely do not see the resemblance to the original, or why this is named 'night'.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age25-29