SHISEIDO Majolica Majorca eyeshadow in BE121

3.2

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I went crazy over the Majolica Majorca eyeshadows and I bought some palettes from another member here but I ordered 3 single shades from Ichibankao. In my opinion they are not cheap becuase the container is really tiny. This color is a workhorse type of cream color with minimal shimmer. However I am not super impressed with the quality. It is not bad but it is really not as pigmented as I would like to. I also have a matte similar color from Alverde which is also a bit cheaper and it is way more pigmented. So I would not repurchase. Also it looks like I only used this a few times but there is already a dip. So not really long lasting either. I like the quality of Alverde better and it is also a cheap brand.

This is the only color that I don't really like after trying other colors. I find BE121 abit dull. After application, I cant really see the color and shimmer.

This is an exception which is different from the others. Others color turned out to be fabulous, color is intense and lasting!

Single eyeshadow cost around SIN$8! However, Majolica is not available in Singapore...

Majolica offers a wide range of colors in he super duper pretty packaging, very hard to resist!

Worthy every penny!!! =)

One of my staples for base colour. It gives me this barely there colour but gives my eyelids a nicer shade. Mine already has a deep dip in it.

I have read on chinese sites that this can be used a a base and to highlight, that was the only reason I brought this colour. I use it as a base as well and as a light ivory colour it lightens the area around the eye but it's too glittery for under the eye.

Majolica Majorca is a drugstore brand by Shiseido only available in Japan and through a few online stores in Hong Kong that ship wordwide. They cost 525 Yen in Japan (less than $5 each).

The eyeshadows come in little clear cases with a round handle with Majolica Majorcaīs (MJ) signature golden logo. You can pull out the eyeshadow like a little drawer which is very cute! Since the case is totally clear you can easily see the color you are searching for. There are also 2 cases available to customize the e/s in palettes. The large case holds 4 e/s plus applicator, the small holds 2 e/s + applicator. The golden cases look really fancy!

The texture of MJ e/s differs depending on which finish it has, but it tends to be very silky and well pigmented with most of the e/s. Iīll review all my colors individually. You see pictures of almost all my MJ items in my profile and I am adding new pics every now and then.

BE121: This is a rather matte color (though it has a few sparkles that hardly show up). Itīs a light cream/ivory color, nothing exciting. It has a silky texture and is well pigmented. I am just not much into mattes.

continued >>