Max Factor Lipfinity 70 Spicy

Max Factor Lipfinity 70 Spicy

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is perfect. Pure. Perfection.
I'm normally far more critical but I can do nothing but bow down to the wonder that is this liquid lipstick formula.
It stays on. They weren't lying about the 24h part. I have woken up with a full lip of lipstick many a morning after a party, when literally all I had to do was reapply the balm that goes with it - a formula which, by the way, I also adore, adds just the right amount of gloss, and can be used over lip liners if, like me, you sometimes fill in your whole lips with nothing but a lip liner.

The colour Spicy is also a miracle in itself. It manages to achieve the perfect balance of red, pink, orange and brown, looking sultry and classic and gamine all at the same time. Perfect for literally all occasions, and subtle enough that you can have the audacity to claim you're not wearing makeup with a decent success rate.

One word of warning, though - don't be a stupid like me and try to use a lipstick sealer like Lipcote or Rimmel's Lipstick Lock over the lipstick. It will cause it to flake and break down on you like peeling car paint. Not a good look.

on 7/22/2012 9:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This is the most perfect 'lipstick' there is. It is the colour of lips except a little darker, which makes it useful on a very wide range of people. I found it just in time for my wedding a year ago. I applied it in the morning and all I had to do was stash the lip balm in my husband's coat to apply when my lips got dry for the rest of the day. It lasted all day! It's my everyday lipstick now. I have 4 backups in a drawer, because it's the first one to sell out at the Max Factor counter. Holy Grail!

To Read all 6 Reviews, Login or Join

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

LOVE THIS, i love it! so so much! I LOVE lipstick, but never found 1 that lasted, THIS LAST ALL DAY LONG! and sometimes LONGER, i love it, the colour spicy is close to my fav. lipstick from Mac - Retro, this gorgeous brownish red, neutral lipcolour, love it so much.
Never had any product this good, i seriously need to buy a million more!
It last even thoug i eat, drink, snuggle, kiss, sleep, drool :D ahha, ANTHING.
Though don't apply too much, and remember to to blend with ur finger. LOVE IT!!!! AAARG! this is actually my HG, my favorite makeup producy i own! <3<3

on 12/26/2011 12:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Gorgeous mature color that lasts entire night when applied with the top coat. the transparent coat is also nice alone. Best lipstick + color!

on 4/15/2011 9:23:00 AM

This is my HG lip color, though it's been long discontinued. I tried all of the Cover Girl Outlast shades that looked even remotely close to "Spicy", and none of them compare. I have yellow undertones/fair complexion, and so many lipsticks look too purple, pink, brown, or orange on my skin. I wish someone could recommend something similar to this for me!

on 7/19/2005 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I don't know why I ignored the ads for this for years on end, since I'm the type of person who loves lipsticks but can't be bothered to reapply?! I now own five of them and want to buy the rest of them... OK enough of the rave, let's be more specific: Spicy #70 is the most beautiful, juiciest plum-red-brown colour I have seen, and although definitely there, somehow not in your face. I can't stop looking at my lips when I wear it and it lasts extremely well, basically I've gone for 11 hours straight so far with no problem (I think the darker shades last longer than the ligher ones?). Please please give this a try, it's a fantastic colour. For reference, I am a LLL with neutral to yellow undertones but I think that this colour would suit a lot of different complexions. HG for me!

Popular Lipsticks