MAC Lipstick in Bombshell

MAC Lipstick in Bombshell
Lipstick in BombshellMAC BombshellMAC Bombshell LipstickMAC Bombshell Lipstick

4.2

I have been using this for about 15 years, and it is one of my favorite golden pink lipsticks. It is sheer enough for any skin tone and complements the gold/bronze shimmer eyeshadows I like to wear.

on 2/15/2017 12:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

It is a very pretty colour. A lovely pink shimmery colour that looks great on most skintones. It doesn't last all day but doesn't look patchy as it comes off. An overall nice lipstick :)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Frosts are 1 of my fave finishes! I did a blind buy on this & love this lovely mid toned pink w the golden shimmer. I love shimmer. Chanel does shimmer best but MAC isn't far behind. There are so many finishes to choose from, who can choose just a couple?? This is darker than Angel, more shimmery/warm/golden than Creme Cup. Really a unique color. It looks good w Ariana Grande Viva Glam or Prrr Lipglass slicked over the top. I find this to be a good day color, looks pretty in the sunlight coz the sunlight picks up the shimmers. MAC comes up w such unique colors. Winning!

on 11/15/2015 1:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

A bright beautiful rose pink with shimmer. Vanilla scent, perfect packaging. Wears well, I love wearing it with natural skin and mascara. The color brightens up my face.

on 12/7/2013 9:47:00 PM

Overall good lipstick (I've never been disappointed by MAC lipsticks!), but steer clear if you've got very fair skin with warm undertones + thin lips. I've got around NC05 skin with yellow-neutral undertones, and the pink color of this lipstick, although gorgeous on the tube, looks awful on me. The frost finish doesn't help my somewhat thin lips either, as it can look a bit drying and somehow, flat. Makes me disappointed because it truly is a beautiful shade, but I find it more flattering on fuller lips or darker skintones!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Very flat, chalky appearance. Very unattractive on me.

on 4/26/2013 2:04:00 PM

This is an underrated lipstick! I just love it. Its a medium pink with gold shimmer and its perfect for spring and summer. I got this as my free lipstick when I returned empties and I'm sooo glad I got it. I haven't stopped wearing it!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Bombshell is a pink/coral/gold shimmer frost. Such a pretty color, tempted to buy it after seeing photos of various women wearing it. It's a basically a calm, no frills color w/a hint of frosty shimmer. The frost can be a bit drying at time & MAC lippies tend to stay put for a long time, until you eat. Its a matter of finding a lipliner or lipglass to make this color pop, though.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This is a true bright pink with gold foil. Lovely long lasting lipstick from MAC. Perfect for spring and summer.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Its a beautiful soft pink with a touch of gold coral but its such a shame that its so drying it makes me lips crack and bleed. Even used with a lip balm it still cause some major drying. It looks so beautiful but I will not be re-purchasing this.