Urban Decay Green Goddess

Urban Decay Green Goddess
green goddessUrban Decay Green Goddess eyeshadowUrban Decay Green Goddess

4.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

Such a beautiful green. Blends well and has wonderful pigment.

on 11/14/2010 7:28:00 AM

I LOVE THIS COLOUR! Def my favourite green - lovely shimmer, applies evenly. Can be combined with Mac Juxt pigment and Mac Teal pigment for pure teal greens, or can be made into a smokey eye with UD Underground in the crease and UD Polyester Bride for highlight. Fab fab fab! If I ever run out, I WILL purchase again!

on 9/2/2010 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Cool

This a pretty, soft, I want to say sage green color. I think of an earth goddess when I see this color, so I guess the name Green Goddess fits! It has a bit more of a silvery frost than a sheen to it and does start out sheer, but is buildable.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

The girl below me described this as a "frosty mint shade." IMO, that is a perfect description. I bought this in a duo with Half Baked and while I love that color, Green Goddess leaves something to be desired for me. I love the color, it's a great compliment to my eye color, but it's a little too sheer for my taste. After I'd applied a few layers, you could still clearly see my eyelid under the shadow. Not the best pigmentation or my favorite UD e/s by any means, but I will use it up. I would not buy this color again (unless they change the formula and the color comes out more matte with much better pigmentation).

This is a great frosty minty shade. It looks really great on a variety of skin/hair colors. THOUGH it makes me wish I was a pale brunette with Snow White skin and black eyes....it would look even more divine (this is totes a hint for you ladies w/ this coloring).

The formula is one of the best UD has to offer. Silky and smooth, no grit (sometimes UD has this "issue"). Just really pretty...mermaidy :)

I also have Vert and since I don't really do bright eyes so much anymore, I always reach for this one more than Vert. I'd repurchase but it's gonna last me forever.

on 6/9/2010 10:14:00 AM

As others here have described, this is a pretty, cool toned, somewhat silvery shade of jade green. When purchasing, I debated between this and Vert (a darker, more bright green), and Iím so glad I chose this because itís just so wearable & Iíll def get more use out of it. The shade looks exactly the same in the pot as it does on the skin. Itís great for both day & night wear- I did an allover light wash for work yesterday, and it wasnít ott at all- nice and neutral looking. It would be great built up with other green shades for a nighttime smoky look as well. This color is so complementary to my dark brown eyes & I would imagine it would be beautiful on green eyed girls. The formula is smooth and blendable with no sparkle, just the frost/shimmer that makes the shade what it is. Packaging is cute as always, sturdy as well. I doubt I'll run out any time soon, but if I ever do, I would repurchase.

on 4/18/2010 1:21:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

love this color it is close to a sea-foam green. I wear this color a lot to show off my hazel eyes. I would most definitely purchase this again.

Pretty glowy, leafy green shade. It is very cool-toned, but it looks good with a variety of crease/liner combos. It's a little neglected in my stash, but I really do like it a lot.

on 4/12/2009 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Another winner from Urban Decay! Green goddess is very icy light to medium green with silver shimmer. great pigment, amazing texture. I can't rave enough about this bad boy!! If you have brown eyes, this is a must have! Looks amazing paired with a deep bronze or charcoal e/s in the crease!

This is such a unique shade. I have had it since it's original release and have never found another green shadow quite like it. Though it can appear to be a frosty color, it is very wearable. The pigment is intense, easily blendable and the shadow lasts- especially with a nice base. I would recommend anyone that enjoys green eyeshadow, or might like to try them out, to get this color. It's beautiful and one of a kind. If you haven't tried UD shadows before, this is a great one to start with.