Clinique Blushing Blush Powder Blush - Iced Lotus

Clinique Blushing Blush Powder Blush - Iced Lotus

4.4

talc - dimethicone - silica - zinc stearate - nylon-12 - lauryl laurate - tetrasodium edta - potassium sorbate - chlorphenesin - [ /- mica - titanium dioxide (ci 77891) - iron oxides (ci 77491, 92, 99) - bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163) - yellow 5 lake (ci 19140) - carmine (ci 75470) - red 7 lake (ci 15850) - ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510) - blue 1 lake (ci 42090) - red 22 lake (ci 45380) - red 36 lake (ci 12085) - manganese violet (ci 77742) - red 30 lake (ci 73360) - red 33 lake (ci 17200) - red 28 lake (ci 45410) - red 34 lake (ci 15880) - ultramarines (ci 77007) - yellow 6 lake (ci 15985) - red 6 (ci 15850)]

on 6/25/2016 9:29:00 AM

Love these Clinique blushes, stays all day, cute colors, the only thing is change the packaging we dont need that lame ass brush, just more space to pick up the product with a good blush brush.

on 6/23/2016 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I first received this product as a sample and since then I have repurchased this blush about 4 times now because this blush, this colour, the formula... the whole combination just work beautifully. It has a slight sheen, but not glittery. When I apply this blush, I get a beautiful glow... so pretty. I also noticed that it blurs my pores (I have very large pores around the cheeks area).
My only criticism is the packaging. I personally do not like the long rectangular compartment for the blush, it's too narrow for my blush brush.

To Read all 109 Reviews, Login or Join

on 12/25/2014 7:08:00 AM

This is a shiny, strongly pigmented product, which I would usually shy away from, but it bizarrely completely works when I put it on.
It's very cool, ice lotus it's a very appropriate name for it, and it lifts any neutral or warm undertones, so I've used it in skintones like that with very good results.
In me it looks very natural because it really replicates the colour I get when I blush.
A little goes a long way and the price is good.
Do try it on, but use a big powder or blusher brush, not the teeny brush that comes in the packaging.
Have and will repurchse.

on 6/13/2014 8:45:00 AM

Hands down my most loved blush, agree with everybody here, I would have never picked up this one myself, but got it as GWP years ago and after using the sample size up completely I run to by the full size, its my go to blush, it just always look right, it builds up nicely, lasts ages, gives lovely sheen, love, love, love it.
The packaging could be better, the silver lid gets very grubby and they should loose the brush (who uses that anyway???) and change the shape of the container but even if they wont I'll still be repurchasing this one should I ever run out.

I got this blush as a free gift with a purchase a few months ago. For being a free gift I was surprised about how much product I received. I have worn it many times since and i have barely used any of the pan.

It is an icy purple shade, with subtle shimmer and lilac undertones. It is extremely smooth, and it was such a pigmented shade. It is buildable too -- a sheer sweep gives you an everyday glow, whilst a couple of layers makes the shimmer a little more obvious and gives you a sexy night out blush without making you look like a glitter ball. My own skin is very pale (MAC NC15) but this colour doesn't make me look ridiculous. I was a little worried it would be too bright on me given my skin tone but the purple in this shade is discreet enough to add a unique glow without looking tacky.

I don't see myself reaching the bottom for the pan for a considerable time cause so little is needed, but when I do run out I'm not entirely convinced whether I'll repurchase because I love trying new types of blush. Due to its price, it's not exactly an easily justified purchase, especially when you love to experiment as much as I do. But I do love the shade, and I frequently find myself reaching for it due to its special shade and glowy effect.

Clinique blushes are by far my favorite. They go on evenly and easily, you can build up the color if you're in the mood, they last all day, and there are so many great colors to choose from. The only reason I took away a lippie is because this isn't my go-to everyday shade, but the actual product deserves all 5. Once you do find your perfect shade, there is plenty of product that will take quite a while to get through. Definitely worth the price tag!

I got this blush in a freebie bag but will for sure purchase again. Mine came in a round large pan so I would be worried about the regular rectangular Clinique blush packaging.

on 12/18/2013 7:13:00 AM

The color is pretty, but it was just ok on me (NW20). The color reminds me of how Revlon's Darling Kissable lip crayon/balm wears on me. It looks like a cool lavender in the container, but once applies skews a bit more purple hued berry shade. As with both of those products, I wanted it to go on looking like it does in the container, but both change to this berry tone.

on 10/13/2013 12:43:00 PM

I'm very happy and pleased with this purchase! Saw the great reviews here on make up alley. I always find it nervewrecking when deciding on a new blush, mostly because I prefer more expensive products for my acne-prone skin, and therefore hate making the wrong choice. I don't find the salespeople to be very reliable, they just say everything looks nice on you, which really isn't true. Especially because I have very fair skin (MAC NW15) and I prefer my make up to look natural when I'm in daylight as well.
Normally I use MAC, but I'm actually much more happy with this blush, it's my new favourite! The colour is really really gorgeous on my fair skin, and it lasts a lot longer than my previous blushes from Jane Eiredale (Cheekie) and MAC (Cubic), which is really a big plus for this product. This Clinique blush has the exact right shade of pink, so that it looks really natural. I will really recommend it to everyone with very fair skin, who needs that extra glow.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This is a lovely pink-plum blush that serves as a truely neutral pink on me. It is a "no brainer" blush that I enjoy having in my collection, looks amazing over top NARS Albatross.

Popular Blush Products