NARS Orgasm Blush

NARS Orgasm Blush

talc - polyethylene - zinc stearate - silica - tricaprylin - caprylic/capric triglyceride - beeswax - peg-150 distearate lanolin - laureth-4 - tocopherol - disodium edta - methylparaben - propylparaben - butylparaben - ascorbyl palmitate. May contain: mica - ci 77491, 77492, 77499 (iron oxides) - ci 77891 (titanium dioxide) - ci 77742 (manganese violet) - ci 77007 (ultramarines) - ci 77891 (titanium dioxide) - ci 75470 (carmine) - ci 77163 (bismuth oxychloride) - ci 15850 (red 6, red 7 lake) - ci 45410 (red 28 lake) - ci 17200 (red 33 lake) - ci 45370 (orange 5) - ci 19140 (yellow 5 lake) - ci 15985 (yellow 6 lake) - ci 42090 (blue 1 lake).

on 1/11/2017 3:14:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I really like NARS products. One of my favs/go-to!! I like this blush but it's not an everyday blush. Honestly this blush works best in the summer, when your all sun kissed. It gives you that "I just had a orgasim glow" : )

on 1/10/2017 5:20:00 PM

I tried to love this blush but no...

I heard so much hype about this shade and I really wanted to love it; I purchased it TWICE - I gave it away the first time because I really didn't like the shade for me and I hardly gave it a shot so I decided to repurchase it years later and I still don't really like it. I do like the shade now, I actually love the shade but I felt Super Orgasm was an even more gorgeous shade. My problem with this blush is the color pay off - I really have to dig my brush in there to some product and once I do get the right amount on me it does not last long. By the time I look at myself in the mirror 3 hours later I can barely see it. I feel like my drug store products work better than this - it was way too expensive for a blush too.

on 1/3/2017 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

There's a reason this product achieved it's cult status. It's a beautiful peachy blush that gives a hint of sheen and makes your cheeks pop. I've seen it on girls with different skin tones (ranging from light to dark), and they all look good wearing it. It's quite pricey, but I recommend for anyone to buy it at least once in their lives, just so they won't miss out on such a good product. I don't think it lasts all day though, but you can fool-proof this by applying a cream blush first then the Orgasm blush on top.

Also, don't let the shimmer scare you, I've used this at school and it just gives me that glow. It's the kind of blush you can use day and night. Can't recommend this enough! Skip the other dupes, and just buy this!

on 1/2/2017 11:19:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Perfect light pink blush on my NC30 skin tone. I love how much shimmer it has in it. Whenever I wear this, SO asks me what highlighter i'm using but it's just the blush! I like how its kinda powdery and not super stiff/creamy because it makes it really blendable. These blushes are kinda expensive but I wouldn't mind paying $30 for another Nars blush. The packaging does get dirty but I think it's really cute and sleek when it's clean lol.

on 12/30/2016 12:11:00 PM

I ordered this just to see what everyone was going on about. Nars is not available in my country, so I bought mine from asos. Nars was available at supermarkets here around 10 or so years ago. Compared to most blushers available here, the price point is average, not much more than current super market brands. I'm more of a cream blusher person, but I got the powder because that's what they had in at the time. I find the actual product to be ok, not brilliant and not awful. I still prefer a cream one from rimmel and a powder from Clarins if I want to top up. I don't regret buying it, it was interesting to see it on myself and the packaging has a nice feel to it.

Have loved this blush for years now! Willl be sure to always have it in my collection. Excellent colour pay off and a gorgeous shade, reall. Photographs well and the product lasts a really long time. Only negative is the price!

on 12/17/2016 2:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Orgasm is one of those super hyped products that you kind of get suckered into because you hear about it all the time. I don't really see what all the fuss is about - the base shade is lovely, I won't deny that, but I really don't like the golden sparkle. Instead of a sheen or glowy finish it has visible golden sparkles and I'm not a fan of that look. Pigmentation wise it is also a little weak, which means that if I want to build it up on my cheeks the shimmer also builds up and becomes more noticeable. With that said, I do still use it as I do like the base shade, so it's not a complete fail, just not one of my favourites. I just wish it had a more refined texture and then I would like it a lot more! I also have the Multiple version of this so... fool me twice?

on 11/28/2016 3:25:00 AM

I like this well enough, but don't understand all the hype. It is good if you want something noticeable - but has too much glitter and sheen to be considered natural. I like Deep Throat better.

I bought a giant size of this product at Sephora. I don't know why I did considering I hate glittery products. This is a very glittery blush. It is pretty, but just not my personal favorite. I would prefer a more satin-matte finish blush.

on 11/11/2016 7:38:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I have actually bought this twice. I disliked it every time. First time I got it, it simply did not show up. I am wearing bobbi brown porcelain. So I am very fair. Only thing that was showing up was this strange golden shimmer that looked totally unnatural on my skintone. There was no pink flush nothing else in this blush. I thought that maybe I got a fake one. Then few years after I still heard everyone to talk about this and decided to try it again. And the exact same thing happens. I dont know if this strange ugly frosty golden sheen is supposed to be this amazing look of real orgasm but to me there is nothing natural glow about this. Just ugly and ugly.