NARS Orgasm Blush

NARS Orgasm Blush

talc - polyethylene - zinc stearate - silica - tricaprylin - caprylic/capric triglyceride - beeswax - peg-150 distearate lanolin - laureth-4 - tocopherol - disodium edta - methylparaben - propylparaben - butylparaben - ascorbyl palmitate. May contain: mica - ci 77491, 77492, 77499 (iron oxides) - ci 77891 (titanium dioxide) - ci 77742 (manganese violet) - ci 77007 (ultramarines) - ci 77891 (titanium dioxide) - ci 75470 (carmine) - ci 77163 (bismuth oxychloride) - ci 15850 (red 6, red 7 lake) - ci 45410 (red 28 lake) - ci 17200 (red 33 lake) - ci 45370 (orange 5) - ci 19140 (yellow 5 lake) - ci 15985 (yellow 6 lake) - ci 42090 (blue 1 lake).

on 7/14/2016 7:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Great blush. A bit too sparkly for me but it is an everyday color that will suit about anyone. It's also a great deal considering how long it

on 7/14/2016 5:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

This is a great color, BUT it is way too metallic for me. Too many gold flecks that made me look very old or at least much older than I am. Showed every wrinkle and pore. Returned.

To Read all 5229 Reviews, Login or Join

on 7/9/2016 7:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I"m disappointed with this product. I gave this away, I couldn't wear it.

Firstly, it is a beautiful pink color on my cheeks. But those gold flecks...! It highlights my pores, makes them look like craters... And this is with primer. The catch 22 is that if I use enough to get the color I desire, it also means there is too much gold flecks. I also kinda look like a disco ball, it's a bit too made up for an everyday, sun kissed look.

It doesn't last more than a few hours, but I find this to be a universal problem anyway due to my oily skin.

There are plenty of other blushes with a similar pink, with less shimmer/gold I would rather use. For $44, I would rather try other products.

on 7/2/2016 7:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Beautiful color. Perfect amount of shimmer. Unfortunately the lasting power is too poor for the price. Starts to fade on me in 5 hours. Will not purchase again because the poor lasting power.

on 7/2/2016 10:17:00 AM

Best blush I've used. This blush has a nice texture, and great wear time, the only downfall is the price. Pulls a red undertone as opposed to a peach, which makes you look like you're glowing, practically gives the allusion of freshly pinched cheeks. Will always repurchase.

I received NARS orgasm blush as a sample in my latest copy of Allure. I wasn't expecting much, but decided to give it a try. Was most pleasantly surprised! The blush is almost creamy when applied, but spreads out beautifully. I am wearing right now with nothing else and it has given me just the perfect glow for a July summer morning. Definitely makes up for not getting to the beach yet this summer! :-)

on 6/26/2016 3:46:00 PM

I love this blush. It's the perfect colour for my skin tone (fair/blonde).

Applies evenly, nice pigment. Slight shimmer which is lovely and not too much.

Packaging is sturdy and strong. Yes it gets grubby but honestly I don't know why that bothers people so much because so long as the inside stats clean and sanitary it doesn't make any difference.

on 6/25/2016 8:21:00 AM

I don't understand why everybody is fascinated by this blush. On my face it looks perfectly common, none better than any other blush I ever used. Clever marketing created enough hype for people to fall for it. Glad I got a sample and didn't waste my money.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Color and shimmer are almost perfect. Staying power is excellent since it is pigmented. Each tub lasts me 2 months and I use this A LOT. Works well with all skin types. Always does the trick for a quick fix.

One of the most iconic blush shades there is out there. Rosey/peachy color that looks so flattering during the summer time. Has a silky texture and has a shimmer/matte look. I use daily in my everyday makeup routine.

Popular Blush Products