NARS Orgasm Blush

NARS Orgasm Blush

Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Cetyl Acetate, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Isopropyl Lanolate, Propylparaben, Triclosan, Methylparaben, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Bha; May Contain: Mica, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 45410 (Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30 Lake), Ci 15880 (Red 34 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake).

After holding out on trying Orgasm for the longest time, I finally gave in and am now an Orgasm convert! I have fair skin, (MAC NC15) and find this shade very flattering on my skin, not to bright or too sparkly - just a lovely, healthy, peachy-pink flush with a golden sheen which looks gorgeous when it catches the light. This blush is very pigmented, and therefore I only use a very light hand when applying it. A light dusting on each cheek is all I need for everyday wear. As such, the blush will last you a very long time - a huge bonus as it is quite pricey. It applies easily, and is not at all patchy. It doesn’t fade throughout the day either, which is fantastic. It doesn’t appear to emphasis skin texture, which is good for me as I have some scarring. I love this blush and am so happy to have it in my collection! I would happily recommend it.

on 6/12/2018 2:51:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I avoided buying this for many years as there are plenty of good, lower-priced blushes out there. I was so excited to finally buy it. The color is gorgeous, but it fades on me after a couple hours and it actually broke me out where it was applied! I never have those issues, so I may just use this on occasion, but it truly wasn’t worth the hype.

on 5/26/2018 6:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

alright, i'm super late to the NARS orgasm frenzy, but i received a free mini of this as the birthday gift for 2018 from ulta. it's a very pretty color that at first i thought was too light for my complexion (caramel brown), but after a few tries i realized that i can use this in many different ways to brighten up/top off lipsticks (adds a bit of frosty sheen to nudes, browns, muted reds). and if i apply a lot to my cheeks and/or eyelids it adds that over-the-top glowy/glam look that's fun to wear every now and then, especially when it's a warm sunny day outside! sunshine makes orgasm really show off -- this stuff just glistens in the sun. a pretty coral/pink/peach that i'm glad to have in my possession.

I have used this blush for the last 5 years and I would seriously never use another! My go to!

on 5/19/2018 10:49:00 PM

I like this, but I don’t love it. I’m an NC35-40 (depends on time of year etc) and I like the pinky/peachy color - looks natural and pretty, but it’s too shimmery for daytime in my opinion. If it was just a touch less sparkly it would be a HG for me. I still use mine but only for cocktail hour or later.

The “Markle Sparkle” prevails! Meghan Markle loves this blush (the duchess of Sussex). And it’s easy to see why! It’s a super easy to wear peachy golden sheen. It gives my face light. I bought this full size (I was a NARS virgin! Meaning I got my first NARS product when I bought “O!!” Keep that dirty mind in check!!), got Laguna/“O” duo (which is MIA arghhh I hate when I lose MU esp expensive MU!!), & a 100 Point Sephora perk mini (I keep that 1 in my purse). That & NARS Gouele blush (received as a vib-R gift from Sephora hitting rouge. Cute idea to actually give out rouge!! I wish they had this size for sale in a set of blushes bcoz I’d so buy them! Who ever finishes a blush besides my DM who I have more makeup in my purse than she owns, period. That’s novel use up one item then replace it? Wtf. Um, no!!) are my go-to blushes (my Meghan look requires NARS “O,” MAC kohl in velvet teddy, tom ford platinum creme eyeshadow, Fresh lipbalm, & showing off my freckles. My Kate look involves gouele blush, tom ford kohl for lower lashline, & Bobbi Brown Sandwash Pink lipstick. I love the styles of the royals & I have done much research into what products these 2 ladies favor as they are my fave style icons). “O” is so good I thought my mom would enjoy [the color, not name] of this & an elf kabuki (spent all the money on the product couldn’t afford a high end brush at the time & she loves the EL blush & brush that came w that. Turns out she didn’t like “O” as to why I’m not really sure I guess because it wasn’t Estée Lauder (her fave high end brand). I’ll prob end up inheriting it back but it’s fine I’m just sorry she didn’t like it. I’m NC20 (MAC) 2W1 “Dawn” (ELDW) N3 (L’Oréal TruMatch) to give a few examples I’m a bit of a mismatch as God gave me warm skin yellow toned w freckles but my natural hair color (I don’t dye it so I know. Word.) is light brown ashy not a bit of red & when I got highlights in 2015 they were platinum no red. So my skin has a ####-ton of freckles from since I can remember (when I was really little, my nanny used to pretend to count them they were called “angel kisses” from her), warm & light-med & my hair color ashy brown oh & my eyes are grey. Not icy blue like 1 might think but actually grey like concrete sometimes flash green when I’m mad. I’m 100% Caucasian (I did 23andMe DNA), but this blush flatters my skin-hair so much. If I use too heavy of a hand it will go metallic so I try to keep it light. I don’t want to look like The Tin Man’s ####!! If you do go overboard easy to fix: a super fluffy brush w some loose powder. Best to add a little blush at a time until full frontal result is achieved then try to take away (it wastes your good money wasting blush/powder too! I am a frugal gal. My makeup is come by dearly for me. So I try not to waste it.) although I’ve had “O” for 3 or 4 years now I’ve not even made a dent in any 3 of mine [nor my mini VIB-R NARS gouele blush that convinced me I needed the full size no dent in either] but I shopped my stash recently found these & realized they’d be great for my royals emulation (Kate does a deep red blush not Exhibit A but gouele is good if u want her look). Anybody can wear “O” it’s not super warm nor overly coolish neither. It’s a cult classic; it should own its own twitter page! By far the most famous NARS product AND most famous blush that comes to mind. Who comes up w these strange names? I’d be embarrassed if some stranger or even my mom, complimented my makeup—I’d be mortified to tell any1 the name of the blush! Can’t they do “places” like elf (St Lucia is the elf dupe for this but don’t worry if u shelled out the big bucks for the original. It’s not a 100% dupe) or colors (“golden peach,” anyone?). This & NARS Gouele are tied for my fave blushes. Ahhh I can’t think to decide!! A side note: the packaging is sleek & appealing, doesn’t take up all the room in ur MU bag; has a mirror, but no brush. For this price they should throw in a token brush for travel. The compact is easy to open w my fake nails, protects the blush (I’ve not dropped it but the mini lives in my bag so it travels well. I will always have this in my stash til they quit making it! <3 this blush........“O” is #downtowntriplecrown #winning #RunDontWalkToSephora #marklesparkle #OneForEveryOne
Grade: A+

on 4/14/2018 9:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Overall rating: 7.5/10

I'm NW13, for reference. I got this as a GWP. I had never considered buying it before as I don't like glitter on my face at all. I was pleasantly surprised! I am a huge fan of Nars blushes so I knew I would like the formula (Nars blushes are very pigmented and kind of dry feeling - you will need to blend them into the cheek). This blush isn't glittery at all. It has a strong shimmer but I like shimmery blushes and bronzers so this isn't a problem for me. And it's so flattering! I find peachy blushes to flatter my skin tone the best. This blush makes me look healthy and alive.

The reason I didn't give this one full marks is firstly because Nars blushes are very expensive. Secondly, I think this is pretty easy to dupe so I wouldn't buy it again. But I really enjoy it and I'm glad I got that GWP.

on 4/12/2018 10:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I really do not understand what all the hype is about with this blush? It is orange with gold shimmer. Who flushes orange and gold?
If you like unnatural colored cheeks, this is perfect for you. I can possibly see this as an eyeshadow, but no good as a blush for me.

on 2/15/2018 1:51:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I remember purchasing this after I got my first paycheck ever! I was so excited to start using this blush I had seen everyone rave about. Well that turned out to be a dud. No matter what I did, it gave me crazy bumpy skin whenever I applied it. It was like clockwork. I still haven't figured out what it is about this blush that my skin hates. And secondly, I had to sadly admit to myself I didn't even like the color. It's GORGEOUS in the pan. But I just don't find intense gold shimmery cheeks flattering at all.

This is my go to blush it looks great in all skin tones very natural and pretty. Nars claims this blush brighten and rejuvenates skin this is a understatement. This blush is the perfect shade!

Popular Blush Products