NARS Orgasm Blush

NARS Orgasm Blush

talc - polyethylene - zinc stearate - silica - tricaprylin - caprylic/capric triglyceride - beeswax - peg-150 distearate lanolin - laureth-4 - tocopherol - disodium edta - methylparaben - propylparaben - butylparaben - ascorbyl palmitate. May contain: mica - ci 77491, 77492, 77499 (iron oxides) - ci 77891 (titanium dioxide) - ci 77742 (manganese violet) - ci 77007 (ultramarines) - ci 77891 (titanium dioxide) - ci 75470 (carmine) - ci 77163 (bismuth oxychloride) - ci 15850 (red 6, red 7 lake) - ci 45410 (red 28 lake) - ci 17200 (red 33 lake) - ci 45370 (orange 5) - ci 19140 (yellow 5 lake) - ci 15985 (yellow 6 lake) - ci 42090 (blue 1 lake).

I have the tiny sample size of this product and while it's nice, I wouldn't pay full price for it as there are so many dupes. I just recently picked up the milani baked blush in the shade bella bellini and swatched side by side it's even more pigmented than orgasm. Beautiful pink shade with a golden sheen. I definitely recommend trying out the milani one for 8$,

My favorite blush!

I bought it in March on a trip to Spain (in my country we will receive NARS on the 1st of June 2017) because it was a cult favorite. I heard from some bloggers that it can be overrated but I bought it anyway and end up loving it so so much.

Perfect finish (if you like some shine on your cheeks) and it's the most long lasting blush I ever used (more than Chanel and Hourglass).

Really really recommend it and I can't wait for NARS to arrive and try some more blushes. Any recommendation??

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

A nice light blush that I don't have to worry about applying too much of. It's kinda subtle and very glowy looking on my skin tone. A definite must have for everyone, especially for natural everyday, vacation looks.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I originally bought this blush in a compact that also had the laguna bronzer in it. I'm so glad I did it this way, because this blush will last you foreeever! I love to use this blush over my Thebalm hot mama blush. It is perfect!! I especially love this for evening, where I tend to go a little more heavy-handed with it since it gives a gorgeous glow/sheen :)

on 5/8/2017 5:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I find this blusher exceptionally easy to wear. I am in my fifties and usually steer clear of glitter and sparkle but this product brings my fair, flat skin alive. No streakiness. Blends easily. It works well on top of a light sweep of Bobbi Brown bronzer too.

on 4/27/2017 2:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I am Asian, yellow olive combo skin, NC 30-35. I used to buy and use this blush for years (I also used to buy NARS multiple stick - a cream stick that also was light and sparkly that has probably been discontinued long ago). Oddly I used it when I spent more time in the sun and my complexion was darker. when it was on the skin, fade was a bit uneven resulting in the glitter becoming a bit more noticeable. But, back then I didn't wear primer etc etc. I just brushed on some color and that was it. I eventually stopped using it when I decided that I didn't want my cheeks to be sparkly and that a light pink peach (not as much pigment or staying power as other NARS colors) was not really my shade. There are a number of good dupes out there for those who do not want to spend for NARS. If I did brush it on today, I might use it as a highlighter sparingly applied over a bit of bronzer. But since my taste is currently geared more to matte bronzer, it's unlikely.

on 4/16/2017 9:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I am ivory skin colour and this blush is nice. I don't put much on because I don't like blusher looking really obvious. It looks nice and natural and lasts throughout the day. The packaging is good and strong and the product lasts me ages.
For the price though, you could find a very similar and cheaper alternative.
I'm not sure if I would repurchase this again. It has lasted me for months and I am still not halfway through it!

I purchased this about 6 months ago due to the hype. When it first turned up and I saw the colour in the pan, I was like "Crikey it's bright". Anyway, I have been wearing only this since I purchased it because it truly is a universally flattering colour. However, this blush is not the magical creature that some people are making it out to be. It is flattering on my skin (51 years old, caucasian, pale). It requires a very light hand when applying. I use the Real Techniques blush brush to apply (the pink one) and dab it twice onto the pan. This is enough to give a subtle glow to my cheek bones. If you look at my profile pic, I have very pronounced cheek bones, so getting the right amount of blush is crucial. I am also very pale skinned, so blush is essential. I really like this blush and until I find something that works better than this on my skin, I will stick with it.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Obviously, I love this blush. It brings my pale skin to life and does the job without looking like 'blush'. I just look healthier with this on my cheeks. It's quite pigmented so use a light touch, but the texture is smooth and gorgeous. This is a cult classic for good reason IMO.

Positive:

- The texture of the product is smooth and applies evenly
- It leaves such a pretty pop of colour on your cheekbones
- Its very pigmented, so you don't need much
- It gives a hint of sheen and makes your cheeks pop
- It is neutral but visible

Negative:

- Calls attention to imperfections you have on your skin.
- Extremely highly priced