NARS Orgasm Blush

NARS Orgasm Blush

talc - polyethylene - zinc stearate - silica - tricaprylin - caprylic/capric triglyceride - beeswax - peg-150 distearate lanolin - laureth-4 - tocopherol - disodium edta - methylparaben - propylparaben - butylparaben - ascorbyl palmitate. May contain: mica - ci 77491, 77492, 77499 (iron oxides) - ci 77891 (titanium dioxide) - ci 77742 (manganese violet) - ci 77007 (ultramarines) - ci 77891 (titanium dioxide) - ci 75470 (carmine) - ci 77163 (bismuth oxychloride) - ci 15850 (red 6, red 7 lake) - ci 45410 (red 28 lake) - ci 17200 (red 33 lake) - ci 45370 (orange 5) - ci 19140 (yellow 5 lake) - ci 15985 (yellow 6 lake) - ci 42090 (blue 1 lake).

İ love.. Best ever.. Pink plus orange tones mix added golden sparkle.. İt effectively looks like you have naturally sun burn. Love this

on 10/1/2017 1:26:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

On my nc32 skin this never shows up. All I get is faint glitter. Because it's a cult product I wanted to really like it and it keeps showing up in advent calendars and beauty boxes so it must be something people want. But it's a massive no from me.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

There is a lot of hype around this. It is a pretty, peach-y pink shade with gold shimmer. I think it looked nice on me (NC30). I got a mini of this as a sephora bonus. Even this mini will last me for a good while because this has nice color payoff. This cult favorite is worth trying once. And if you decide you like it, i doubt it will be discontinued or reformulated. I have a mini in Goulue as well and wish NARS would add these minis to the regular lineup or do a set of these minis as a special or holiday. Please!

on 8/6/2017 10:36:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I guess I'm one of those unfortunate souls who did not like this product at all. I waited years to buy this and tried out several shoes before I finally just went into Sephora and bought it once and for all. I found the colour payoff to be patchy and non existent. The gold shimmers in here were a million times more prominent than the pink colour ever was.

This is a very pretty blush. However, it is not 'universally flattering' as so many people claim. It definitely looks ashy on deeper skintones (if you're darker and want a nars blush that works like orgasm, I think torrid would be a good one to try), but for a lot of fairer people like myself, it looks great. I don't have an issue with gold shimmer. I do prefer my hot mama blush from thebalm more, which is similar to this, but peachier instead of pink. But if you really like a pinky, slighty peach shimmer blush for a nice sheen, and don't mind spending a decent amount of money, this one is a good pick.

I remember trying this blush years ago when it first came out. I did not care for it then as I felt like it was too shiny. Fast forward 5+ years and I decided to give it another chance based on a youtube video by a MUA I really like and he recommended it for mature skin, so I figured I would give it another try.

Here is the deal. As I have aged, I have lost what was once considered "luminosity." Where the hell did it go??? OH. It's just what happened as I aged? Super...not. Initially after I applied the blush, I looked at my makeup mirror and said - ugh! The sheen!! UGH!! So obvious. But when I saw myself in a mirror in natural light, it was a soft and pretty peachy flush to the skin. The gold made my face look more lively and gave it more dimension. I was given several compliments (one from my husband who NEVER notices things). IDK I think we have been taught for so long that as we age we should NOT use any shimmery products, and so we steer away from them. I think glitter is a huge NO NO, but this is a pretty shimmer and it gives my complexion more life.

I say give it a whirl if you've never tried it. If you are a woman of a "certain" age and have tried it in the past and you said "hell no," then I encourage you to give it another try. Sephora has an incredible return policy, so if you hate it you can always return and exchange it for something else.

on 7/31/2017 6:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Pretty colour in the pan but I don't get the whole hype? There are so many similar colours with much better pigment. It doesn't apply the way it looks in the pan. The blush appears gritty but applies smoothly. The pinky-plum colour is quite sheer, has a beautiful golden overtone sheen that matches in subtly, which gives its peach-like colouring. On application I don't notice much base colour, maybe a 'mild' flush appearance to the cheeks but the warm golden glow is defin the star. I prefer this as a daytime blush. By the end of the day the colour has faded but the golden glow is still prominent. Great for travel as the casing is fairly thin and light, a mirror enclosed, the only downfall is the rubberized coating of the casing which attracts loose makeup, can be difficult to clean. Overall it's a light pretty blush esp for the summer months but not as pigmented as ie TheBalm-Hot Mama or Cargo-Los Cabos or Milani-Luminoso... which have better colour payoff. I prob will continue to repurchase as it does have a place in my make up aresnal.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I understand the hype behind this product. It's absolutely beautiful on the skin. The color is very light but has a gold shimmer. I did my eyebrows and threw this blush on and got complimented on my "highlighter" which I did not have on. Needless to say, it's a beautiful blush. My new HG

on 7/18/2017 4:40:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

For the woman who said that this is not a blush for those over 50, I could not disagree more. I am a pale blonde with grays, without blush I look like a "White Walker" from GOT. This is the best blush I have ever used, it instantly warms my face and gives me a lovely glow. It is one of my "must have" items.

on 7/23/2017 3:00:00 PM

I do understand why this blush is so popular. It's the perfect, subtle color that just about anyone can work with. I've been using it off and on for about a month now and I do enjoy it.