NARS Orgasm Blush

NARS Orgasm Blush

talc - polyethylene - zinc stearate - silica - tricaprylin - caprylic/capric triglyceride - beeswax - peg-150 distearate lanolin - laureth-4 - tocopherol - disodium edta - methylparaben - propylparaben - butylparaben - ascorbyl palmitate. May contain: mica - ci 77491, 77492, 77499 (iron oxides) - ci 77891 (titanium dioxide) - ci 77742 (manganese violet) - ci 77007 (ultramarines) - ci 77891 (titanium dioxide) - ci 75470 (carmine) - ci 77163 (bismuth oxychloride) - ci 15850 (red 6, red 7 lake) - ci 45410 (red 28 lake) - ci 17200 (red 33 lake) - ci 45370 (orange 5) - ci 19140 (yellow 5 lake) - ci 15985 (yellow 6 lake) - ci 42090 (blue 1 lake).

on 4/16/2017 9:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I am ivory skin colour and this blush is nice. I don't put much on because I don't like blusher looking really obvious. It looks nice and natural and lasts throughout the day. The packaging is good and strong and the product lasts me ages.
For the price though, you could find a very similar and cheaper alternative.
I'm not sure if I would repurchase this again. It has lasted me for months and I am still not halfway through it!

I purchased this about 6 months ago due to the hype. When it first turned up and I saw the colour in the pan, I was like "Crikey it's bright". Anyway, I have been wearing only this since I purchased it because it truly is a universally flattering colour. However, this blush is not the magical creature that some people are making it out to be. It is flattering on my skin (51 years old, caucasian, pale). It requires a very light hand when applying. I use the Real Techniques blush brush to apply (the pink one) and dab it twice onto the pan. This is enough to give a subtle glow to my cheek bones. If you look at my profile pic, I have very pronounced cheek bones, so getting the right amount of blush is crucial. I am also very pale skinned, so blush is essential. I really like this blush and until I find something that works better than this on my skin, I will stick with it.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Obviously, I love this blush. It brings my pale skin to life and does the job without looking like 'blush'. I just look healthier with this on my cheeks. It's quite pigmented so use a light touch, but the texture is smooth and gorgeous. This is a cult classic for good reason IMO.

Positive:

- The texture of the product is smooth and applies evenly
- It leaves such a pretty pop of colour on your cheekbones
- Its very pigmented, so you don't need much
- It gives a hint of sheen and makes your cheeks pop
- It is neutral but visible

Negative:

- Calls attention to imperfections you have on your skin.
- Extremely highly priced

on 3/26/2017 4:30:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is a pretty colour, the reason I didn't give it a 5 is because I find that it's not as pigmented as I'd like it to be. It is also branded to be the shade for every skin tone, but I find that a colour like amour is better for my olive skin tone.

on 3/16/2017 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Okay---it was a LONG walk up to the purchase of this blush for me. I can point to s e v e r a l reviews yours truly wrote in past the where I swore I would never pay $30 for a blush. And yet, here we are today: I have paid $30 for a blush. But dang it all to heck, it was WORTH IT. I have a fair, neutral-leaning complexion with rosy undertones that just makes picking the right blush color an absolute minefield. I really do need the perfect peachy-pink and NARS Orgasm is that shade for me. I have purchased countless blushes in the past that I thought were right for me but then I'd eventually come to realize they were either too pink, or too orange. This color is the EXACT 50/50 blend of those two colors and it works perfectly for me. I don't even mind the shimmer in it, in fact I kind of dig it, and my EcoTools blush brush seems to diffuse the overall glitter effect quite nicely. What else can I say, except I've joined the bandwagon on this product? It has great lasting power, is very build-able, and seems altogether to be an exquisite powder formula. Don't be cool like me kids, don't waste stupid amounts of money over time searching in vain for your perfect peachy-pink shade of blush---NARS already made it, and nobody has created a better version. Suck it up, spend the money and be glad you did.

on 3/4/2017 10:19:00 PM

This is my fav blush. I'm iver fifty five and this is the perfect color. Not to pink...and not to dark.

I was struggling with color. To light and I washed out. To dark and it looked so dull. This blush is the perfect color!!

on 3/1/2017 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is my favourite blush of all time. Nars orgasm truly is orgasmic, cause it leaves such a pretty pop of colour on your cheekbones, with a little bit of a golden shine/hue on top of it. Ive used mine daily for probably over a year now and i'm not even close to hitting pan yet. Its very pigmented, so you dont need much.
Its such a universal colour I think it would work for about any skintone. However if you have a deeper skintone, it might just need a little bit more work.
All and all great blush. I did give it 4 lippies though instead of 5, cause for me its rather expensive. We dont have nars in my country so with shipping and custom fees, it gets a lil bit crazy. Also ofc its just blush, a drugstore one would probably work just fine. My love for this blush however, isnt sizzling out yet ;)

on 3/1/2017 3:18:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I adore this blush, looks so pretty on my skin tone and looks just like my skin when blended on.

on 2/23/2017 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I tried the sample sized blush in the shade goulue; at first I was annoyed that the blush was so small but once I dipped my brush it and applied it, the pigmentation was amazing. You only need the tiniest amount for color; it will look clownish if you try to apply more or later it. It is a mostly matte mid tone pink with some fine shimmer in it; if you build it up it will look almost berry. There is no fall out and it stays on my cheeks all day with no primer underneath.