NARS Orgasm Blush

NARS Orgasm Blush

talc - polyethylene - zinc stearate - silica - tricaprylin - caprylic/capric triglyceride - beeswax - peg-150 distearate lanolin - laureth-4 - tocopherol - disodium edta - methylparaben - propylparaben - butylparaben - ascorbyl palmitate. May contain: mica - ci 77491, 77492, 77499 (iron oxides) - ci 77891 (titanium dioxide) - ci 77742 (manganese violet) - ci 77007 (ultramarines) - ci 77891 (titanium dioxide) - ci 75470 (carmine) - ci 77163 (bismuth oxychloride) - ci 15850 (red 6, red 7 lake) - ci 45410 (red 28 lake) - ci 17200 (red 33 lake) - ci 45370 (orange 5) - ci 19140 (yellow 5 lake) - ci 15985 (yellow 6 lake) - ci 42090 (blue 1 lake).

on 2/23/2017 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I tried the sample sized blush in the shade goulue; at first I was annoyed that the blush was so small but once I dipped my brush it and applied it, the pigmentation was amazing. You only need the tiniest amount for color; it will look clownish if you try to apply more or later it. It is a mostly matte mid tone pink with some fine shimmer in it; if you build it up it will look almost berry. There is no fall out and it stays on my cheeks all day with no primer underneath.

on 2/15/2017 10:10:00 AM

This is my all time favorite blush! It is gorgeous.

Don't get me wrong this is a beautiful blush and the packaging is gorgeous but I just found that it didn't do anything for me personally. I bought this about a year ago when it was being really hyped up all over the internet but after using it a couple of times I just really disallow the colour of this blush. I think the very light shade of pink doesn't suit my skin tone at all and it looks unnatural in a bad way on my face. I have very pale skin with both yellow and pink undertones and I have decided that darker mauvey blush look a lot better on me than this sort of blush. If you're like me and want to buy this online then definitely make sure you like the colour if you don't want to be disappointed. The gold glitter and the shimmery-ness for me, personally looked a bit strange an my cheeks although it wasn't over glittery it was definitely shimmery.
This blush has a beautiful formula as it is pigmented but not overly pigmented so it is easy to build up with out going OTT.

Overall it think that this product is beautiful but at £25 you do need to be so so so careful as to what colour you choose.

on 2/15/2017 6:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

NARS Orgasm doesn't show up overly glittery on me and doesn't emphasise any flaws, but rather detracts from them by giving me a healthy peachy-pink colour to my cheeks with the addition of a subtle golden sheen. It's the perfect addition to a bronzed look in the warmer months and a compliment to my lighter complexion in the cooler months.
My Real Techniques Blush Brush doesn't pick up a lot of the product so it isn't a blush that will make you look like a clown after one sweep, it's easily built up or you can use a duo fibre brush (or a lighter hand) for a more sheer application.

Yes, the rubbery texture of NARS packaging can get dirty easily amongst your other products or from foundation-y fingers but it's a sturdy compact and suitable for travel. It isn't heavy or chunky and it doesn't take up a lot of room like other blushes. At the end of the day, I just want a product that is worth the money so I'm not too fussed about packaging or names.

It's definitely my favourite everyday blush, I'll always have it in my collection.

on 2/7/2017 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Bought this because everybody raves about it and it has such great reviews, color way to pink and no good for my tan skin tone :( also not very pigmented :\

on 1/26/2017 11:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is definitely my HG blusher, such a gorgeous colour and it lasts me about a year! Even when I hit pan it still lived for much longer than I expected and never broke apart which is amazing.

For reference I use MAC NC25 or Estee Lauder DW in Dawn, although I am yet to find anyone who doesn't suit this shade!

I kid you not, I have had my pan of NARS orgasm blush for 8 YEARS. I use it almost every day and still can't even see the bottom of the container. This stuff is so pigmented that if you're using it for an everyday look you only need the smallest amount. It's also nice and build-able for a more dramatic nighttime look.
Honestly I should probably replace mine because you're not supposed to keep makeup products around for this long.

on 1/21/2017 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

The universal flattering shimmer peach blush from NARS. I wear this blush daily as part of my "office makeup". Applies smoothly and blends easily. Great for fair skin gals. Hands down NARS makes great blushers.

on 1/11/2017 3:14:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I really like NARS products. One of my favs/go-to!! I like this blush but it's not an everyday blush. Honestly this blush works best in the summer, when your all sun kissed. It gives you that "I just had a orgasim glow" : )

on 1/10/2017 5:20:00 PM

I tried to love this blush but no...

I heard so much hype about this shade and I really wanted to love it; I purchased it TWICE - I gave it away the first time because I really didn't like the shade for me and I hardly gave it a shot so I decided to repurchase it years later and I still don't really like it. I do like the shade now, I actually love the shade but I felt Super Orgasm was an even more gorgeous shade. My problem with this blush is the color pay off - I really have to dig my brush in there to some product and once I do get the right amount on me it does not last long. By the time I look at myself in the mirror 3 hours later I can barely see it. I feel like my drug store products work better than this - it was way too expensive for a blush too.