NARS Cosmetics Orgasm Blush

NARS Cosmetics Orgasm Blush

Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Cetyl Acetate, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Isopropyl Lanolate, Propylparaben, Triclosan, Methylparaben, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Bha; May Contain: Mica, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 45410 (Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30 Lake), Ci 15880 (Red 34 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake).

on 12/8/2018 9:21:00 PM

The best. Always looks natural. First one lasted years and years, and after spending quite some time looking - as in years...I am returning to this.

on 12/2/2018 6:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This is for very young, healthy and preferably tanned skin I think, if any of that is you, then it will probably look beautifully reflective, girly and fun. For me it's a pass: the amount of gold reflective shimmer set in a candy pink/orange is not at all flattering and I feel faintly ridiculous on me.

on 11/11/2018 1:22:00 AM

I ordered this almost 2 years ago and still have almost a full tube. I did not get the powder version, I got the cream stick version in orgasm. It is a very pretty pink but it is so shimmery! It gives your cheeks a nice flushed look. I wish I'd bought the powder version instead because I'm thinking it might be less shimmery?
I barely use this only because when I do my daughter asks me why I'm sparkly! I'm not into sparkly makeup. Unfortunately because of the shimmery bits in it I will not be purchasing this again if I ever run out! I should probably check expiration dates of cream blush because I'm sure it'll expire before I ever use it all up.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Orgasm Blush from Nars is the best blush ever. It works well on almost every skin tone. IT blends in well with bronzers and highlighters. This is always in my makeup kit.

I’ve had this for more than 5 years. Just one. I don’t use it every day, but there have been periods of time that I did. There’s a lot of pan showing now but I still think that what’s left will last awhile.

I’ve seen a lot of people say that it has too much shimmer, but it doesn’t look very shimmery on me. You really have to look closely to notice it at all. It’s more of a healthy glow. I say this as someone who never uses highlighters or glittery eyeshadows because I’ve never liked that look on me.

I do use a pretty light hand with this and all blushes because my skin is really pretty fair. I mean, I’m 36 and when I was in high school, Prescriptives was my only option for foundation lol. Most companies didn’t even make foundations that were light enough for me years later, more do in the last few years.
I have neutral undertones, maybe bordering on slightly cool. Can’t decide because cool and warm shades of blush, eyeshadow and lip products both look okay on me. I wear blush every time that I wear makeup because I look sickly pale if I don’t.
Anyway, it shows as a warm peachy pink on me. It lasts as long as the Tarte amazonian clay blushes. I would definitely repurchase this.

on 9/24/2018 3:34:00 PM

An OG make up staple!!! I love that it goes on so beautiful. I have friends that love this product too, and they all have different skin tones. I truly believe this is perfect for any skin tone. I even use this over my eyes when ever I am in a hurry. It looks great anyway you use it, and it last a long time. Def worth having in your make-up bag.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Meh, I wasn't impressed with this cult favorite. It gets hard pan quite quickly, fades in less than an hour, and is not universally flattering. The only positives were it went it on smoothly and the packaging is nice and slim. I have a neutral undertone and this applied really red/orange, almost as if I had rosacea. This looks so pretty on my friend though who has a warm undertone, so I would have this applied in store before you buy.

on 8/21/2018 2:05:00 PM

I get the hype now that I finally got to try this!

I went to Ulta and picked up the tiny, travel version for my bday. I never wanted to spend the $ on this blush even though it is an OG holy grail. I agree that it isn’t as pigmented on the first go as other blushes; however, this stuff lasts on my skin all day and I don’t mind building it up because it is kind of a fail safe for going over board on blush. I think I may even like it more than my Tarte blushes because this formula just lasts on my skin longer!

I’m not sure if I would repurchase this once it is used up just because of the price. These small travel sizes in blush can last me a year and normally I use them up before I try out a new product (unless it’s a drugstore brand that didn’t cost me the same amount as a tank of gas 🙄). However, since I’m enjoying this so much and I know a larger pan would most likely last me years .... maybe I’d do a blush palette? I’d have to see what products are out when I’m in the market for a new blush!

I don’t know why people are so crazy with this product. Honestly, I bought it because of the hype. After trying it... It is not really pigmented. I need to reapply it for so many times until the color appeared. However, the peachy pink color is not apparent on my skin. Instead, the golden shimmer dominated my face and thus my face looked like I was applying too much bronzer (whereas it’s the blush!)
I think it doesn’t live to it claims that it suit every skintones. My skin is fair medium.

on 7/31/2018 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I love the orgasm lipstick. it a really pretty peachy pink that looks pretty on my lips against my pale skin surprisingly so i thought I would love the blush. I didn't though. the peachy pink color isn't so pretty on my cheeks. it went on smoothly and was easy to blend and applied well like a high-end blush should. Its the only Nars blush I've tried but I would wear a Nars blush in a different shade. the other problem I had with the orgasm shade is that it not only didn't compliment my tone well, it also has this youthful tone to it that when applied to my almost 40 year old cheeks, looked out of place and as if I was trying to recapture my youth. I actually gave it to this teenager that works for me and it looked freaking adorable on her, so i bought it for my teenage daughter too and she loved it and it looked beautiful on her so I just feel it's suited for younger women more so.

Popular Blush Products