NARS Cosmetics Orgasm Blush

NARS Cosmetics Orgasm Blush

Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Cetyl Acetate, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Isopropyl Lanolate, Propylparaben, Triclosan, Methylparaben, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Bha; May Contain: Mica, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 45410 (Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30 Lake), Ci 15880 (Red 34 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake).

I love this blush, it's a beautiful subtle colour when you want it to, and the shimmers are a nice touch. I do feel that when you try to up the colour of the blush that the shimmers ruin my look sometimes. Like it gets everywhere on my face and when I do no-makeup makeup I especially don't want to look like a subtle disco ball. This is a famous blush for a reason and I think it does live to its hype, it's such a nice universal colour (though more suited towards warmer tones) and is easy to make look good. I kind of hate the packaging though, the classic black rubber material that NARS uses gives a classy and sleek look but it makes it so easy for product, especially powder to make it look dusty; dust can also get on it and make it look messy.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was pleasantly surprised by this blush. I always thought it would be similar to the Luminoso blush by Milani, but it's much nicer. It does go well on my olive skintone.

on 12/19/2018 11:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got a sample of this thinking i finally get to try it !!! and boy was i disappointed. The gold shift was way to dark for my skin and the color was not what i like personally. Too pink for me and it had glitter specs. I gave t to a friend and she loves it. I guess its worth the hype for some but not for me.

on 12/8/2018 9:21:00 PM

The best. Always looks natural. First one lasted years and years, and after spending quite some time looking - as in years...I am returning to this.

on 12/2/2018 6:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This is for very young, healthy and preferably tanned skin I think, if any of that is you, then it will probably look beautifully reflective, girly and fun. For me it's a pass: the amount of gold reflective shimmer set in a candy pink/orange is not at all flattering and I feel faintly ridiculous on me.

on 11/11/2018 1:22:00 AM

I ordered this almost 2 years ago and still have almost a full tube. I did not get the powder version, I got the cream stick version in orgasm. It is a very pretty pink but it is so shimmery! It gives your cheeks a nice flushed look. I wish I'd bought the powder version instead because I'm thinking it might be less shimmery?
I barely use this only because when I do my daughter asks me why I'm sparkly! I'm not into sparkly makeup. Unfortunately because of the shimmery bits in it I will not be purchasing this again if I ever run out! I should probably check expiration dates of cream blush because I'm sure it'll expire before I ever use it all up.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Orgasm Blush from Nars is the best blush ever. It works well on almost every skin tone. IT blends in well with bronzers and highlighters. This is always in my makeup kit.

I’ve had this for more than 5 years. Just one. I don’t use it every day, but there have been periods of time that I did. There’s a lot of pan showing now but I still think that what’s left will last awhile.

I’ve seen a lot of people say that it has too much shimmer, but it doesn’t look very shimmery on me. You really have to look closely to notice it at all. It’s more of a healthy glow. I say this as someone who never uses highlighters or glittery eyeshadows because I’ve never liked that look on me.

I do use a pretty light hand with this and all blushes because my skin is really pretty fair. I mean, I’m 36 and when I was in high school, Prescriptives was my only option for foundation lol. Most companies didn’t even make foundations that were light enough for me years later, more do in the last few years.
I have neutral undertones, maybe bordering on slightly cool. Can’t decide because cool and warm shades of blush, eyeshadow and lip products both look okay on me. I wear blush every time that I wear makeup because I look sickly pale if I don’t.
Anyway, it shows as a warm peachy pink on me. It lasts as long as the Tarte amazonian clay blushes. I would definitely repurchase this.

on 9/24/2018 3:34:00 PM

An OG make up staple!!! I love that it goes on so beautiful. I have friends that love this product too, and they all have different skin tones. I truly believe this is perfect for any skin tone. I even use this over my eyes when ever I am in a hurry. It looks great anyway you use it, and it last a long time. Def worth having in your make-up bag.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Meh, I wasn't impressed with this cult favorite. It gets hard pan quite quickly, fades in less than an hour, and is not universally flattering. The only positives were it went it on smoothly and the packaging is nice and slim. I have a neutral undertone and this applied really red/orange, almost as if I had rosacea. This looks so pretty on my friend though who has a warm undertone, so I would have this applied in store before you buy.

Popular Blush Products