NARS Cosmetics Orgasm Blush

NARS Cosmetics Orgasm Blush

Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Cetyl Acetate, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Isopropyl Lanolate, Propylparaben, Triclosan, Methylparaben, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Bha; May Contain: Mica, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 45410 (Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30 Lake), Ci 15880 (Red 34 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake).

on 4/1/2019 10:56:00 AM

It’s not me Orgasm, it’s you. I’ve probably purchased and bottomed out pan after pan at least three or four times, always blaming myself as to why it settles in my pores. Setting powders before and after. Salicylic acid blitz. Tried Deep Throat, Sin with the same result - and maybe I’m alone in this but I can’t agree with the hype. However, NARSissist Dual Intensity Cheek Palette is in my opinion the great redeemer of Nars shimmer blushes. I think it’s suspended in clear...or something, and glides on cunning beautiful, smooth. Shade II (damask with a gold sheen [what poetry!]) is everything I would like Orgasm to be. All four shades are ride or die, can’t live without.

on 3/31/2019 11:37:00 PM

This blush confuses me. The color in the pan is so shockingly bright, I was almost afraid to use it. However...on my cheeks it almost doesn't show up, it wears more like a sparkly highlighter. I have fair skin, and I own dozens upon dozens of blushes, mostly drugstore, and I almost never have a problem with my blush being pigmented enough. For example, I own Milani Luminoso which people compare this to...and I can't wear it without feeling like a clown because it shows up as bright orange on me, and nothing I do can tone it down. Am I expecting to much? Is the point of this blush supposed to be that it's so subtle you are not in fact wearing blush...but truly just have a natural flush from having an orgasm??? Do people sparkle and sweat out glitter after an orgasm?! I don't know what I'm doing wrong...but I'm going to keep experimenting with different brushes to try and get better color payoff. Im not crazy about the size of the pan either, makes it difficult to dig in with some of my larger blush brushes. The packaging is sleek, but it looks almost exactly like some ELF blushes I own, which coincidently, I find more pigmented than this If all else fails maybe I'll use this as an eyeshadow...

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Stays all day. Pigmented. Love the subtle glow. Suitable for Everyday work look and also a more glamorous dinner look. Very versatile. Just that the rectangle packaging makes it abit hard to get the edges of the product before the middle hits pan.

I love this blush, it's a beautiful subtle colour when you want it to, and the shimmers are a nice touch. I do feel that when you try to up the colour of the blush that the shimmers ruin my look sometimes. Like it gets everywhere on my face and when I do no-makeup makeup I especially don't want to look like a subtle disco ball.

This is a famous blush for a reason and I think it does live to its hype, it's such a nice universal colour (though more suited towards warmer tones) and is easy to make look good. I kind of hate the packaging though, the classic black rubber material that NARS uses gives a classy and sleek look but it makes it so easy for product, especially powder to make it look dusty; dust can also get on it and make it look messy.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was pleasantly surprised by this blush. I always thought it would be similar to the Luminoso blush by Milani, but it's much nicer. It does go well on my olive skintone.

on 12/19/2018 11:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got a sample of this thinking i finally get to try it !!! and boy was i disappointed. The gold shift was way to dark for my skin and the color was not what i like personally. Too pink for me and it had glitter specs. I gave t to a friend and she loves it. I guess its worth the hype for some but not for me.

on 12/8/2018 9:21:00 PM

The best. Always looks natural. First one lasted years and years, and after spending quite some time looking - as in years...I am returning to this.

on 12/2/2018 6:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This is for very young, healthy and preferably tanned skin I think, if any of that is you, then it will probably look beautifully reflective, girly and fun. For me it's a pass: the amount of gold reflective shimmer set in a candy pink/orange is not at all flattering and I feel faintly ridiculous on me.

on 11/11/2018 1:22:00 AM

I ordered this almost 2 years ago and still have almost a full tube. I did not get the powder version, I got the cream stick version in orgasm. It is a very pretty pink but it is so shimmery! It gives your cheeks a nice flushed look. I wish I'd bought the powder version instead because I'm thinking it might be less shimmery?
I barely use this only because when I do my daughter asks me why I'm sparkly! I'm not into sparkly makeup. Unfortunately because of the shimmery bits in it I will not be purchasing this again if I ever run out! I should probably check expiration dates of cream blush because I'm sure it'll expire before I ever use it all up.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Orgasm Blush from Nars is the best blush ever. It works well on almost every skin tone. IT blends in well with bronzers and highlighters. This is always in my makeup kit.