NARS Blade Runner Duo

4.4

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this one, not only for the name :-)) Blade runner is a combo of emerald green and a mahogany/reddish brown (both with shimmer). Both shades are really smooth & very pigmented. Both colors alone go very well together for a sophisticated smokey eye and it brings out the green in my hazel eyes. I love it and wear it day- & nighttime. Definitely a keeper and one of Nars more unique duos.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I've had this eyeshadow for years and I have stopped using it for quite awhile. But recently I started using it again. The brown is like a brick brown color and the green is a forest green color. I used to use the green to line my eyes but I go for dark brown/ black liners now. I think the duo will fit all skintones.

Love this duo. It has been aptly described. I was afraid of the warm, coppery color, as I usually shy away from coppers & overly warm shadows, but this one is dark enough and pairs wonderfully with the green. Much nicer than Kalahari on me.

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I got this in a swap and was also amazed as another reviewer stated by how pigmented these shadows are. The green is wonderful and is great for a smoky eye. The burgundy copper shade is also lovely and has small flecks of gold-I don't use these shadows together but they work will with other shadows or both are great used wet as a liner. I would buy these again.

This is my 1st duo shadow from Nars and i love it! I love a lot of Nars shadows but it's difficult for me to love both colours in a duo, but this one is perfect for my brown eyes.
Love the consistency, durability, and colour of this compact.
Highly recommend it for people that want to move beyond neutrals but not too far into reds/yellows (kinda scary colours for me.)
Oh, and they go on smooth as silk!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I can't belive how pigmented these shadows are. I literally gasped when I first swatched them. The green is gorgeous too. Much nicer than MAC humid IMO. I'm amazed at the quality - would definitely repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Loving this duo! The green and copper colors were calling out to me at the counter. I have dark brown hair and eyes and both of these colors look great with my coloring. The green is fast becoming my favorite green I own. I love the pigmentation of it and the finish once it is on the eye. The copper color.. I like it a lot. I think, however, it is very similar to California which I already own. I have a tendency to get similar colors. Click continued to see picture. Top of first row. continued >>

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I absolutely love these colors, not to mention the name. I was at Sephora with my BFF, and I really wanted to buy this, but I put this combo on one eye, and Smashbox's Microfilm eye shadow trio on the other eye. It was completely unavoidably true that the Smashbox trio (see my review) worked better with my coloring (green/blue eyes, pale skin, red cheeks, medium brown hair). (Also, the Smashbox trio in Microfilm can be applied lightly or heavily for a wider variety of looks). Nonetheless, I still just loved and coveted this NARS duo. My friend convinced me that I needed to buy the Smashbox one instead, which I did, but she also convinced me to do one of her eyes in this duo and it was BEAUTIFUL with her coloring (blue/gray eyes, blonde hair, darker/warmer skin tone than mine). She's not very good at applying eye makeup (or any kind of makeup ... ) but she said if she could reproduce the look, she'd buy it. She managed to duplicate my work on her other eye without too much trouble. I keep hearing that these NARS shadows are hard to work with, but I certainly didn't have any trouble, and considering that she got along alright, they couldn't be that bad.
So, my best friend bought Bladerunner, and I went home happy with Mirofilm, content in the knowledge that if I want to create a really dark/smoldering, high-impact night look, I can always borrow this duo from her.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Whoever said all nars shadows are sheer has obviously not tried this one lol. this is one of the most pigmented shadows i've ever tried. One side is a metallic forest green, and the other side is a shimmery deep deep copper shade. Beautiful duo.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

NARS is one of my favorite lines, and this duo is lovely. The forest green is very intense, highly pimented and dark, and it cannot be put on sheer, no matter how light a hand you have! The copper showed up slightly redder than I expected, but it is warm and pretty. However, if you use this duo you have to be ready for a smoky eye, or at least to have your eyes be the focal point of your face because these shadows are not subtle. The packaging is sleek, and the mirror inside is great but these are definitely evening shadows.