Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief

Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief
Moisture Surge Extended Thirst ReliefMoisture Surge Extended Thirst ReliefMoisture Surge Extended Thirst ReliefNo Title

3.8

INGREDIENTS: water, cyclopentasiloxane, butylene glycol, glycerin, birch bark extract, lady's thistle extract, green tea leaf extract, saccharomyces lysate extract, sucrose, aloe barbadensis leaf water, trehalose, hydroxyethyl urea, sorbitol, oleth-10, tromethamine, caffeine, hydrogenated lecithin, hydrolyzed extensin, sodium hyaluronate, tocopheryl acetate, palmitoyl olgiopeptide, caprylyl glycol, dimethicone, glyceryl polymethacrylate, peg-8, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp copolumer, magnesuim ascorbyl phosphate, carbomer, hexylene glycol, disodium edta, phenoxyethanol, red 4 (CI 14700), yellow 5 (CI 19140) [ILN33654].___________________________________________________________________Iingredients as of 2014: water\aqua\eau [] dimethicone [] butylene glycol [] trisiloxane [] glycerin [] betula alba (birch) bark extract [] silybum marianum (lady's thistle) extract [] camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract [] saccharomyces lysate extract [] sucrose [] aloe barbadensis leaf water [] trehalose [] thermus thermophillus ferment [] sorbitol [] oleth-10 [] tromethamine [] caffeine [] hydrogenated lecithin [] sodium hyaluronate [] tocopheryl acetate [] palmitoyl oligopeptide [] caprylyl glycol [] glyceryl polymethacrylate [] peg-8 [] ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp copolymer [] magnesium ascorbyl phosphate [] carbomer [] hexylene glycol [] disodium edta [] phenoxyethanol [] red 4 (ci 14700) [] yellow 5 (ci 19140)

I love this moistruizer!!! My skin is combination. Bought it as a gift for my sister a few months ago, tried it a few times and ended up buying it for myself! Its much better than all the moistruizers I've used before. It really hydrates my skin, makes it feel smooth and soft. Having acne I experience dry skin from topical medications a lot but this cream helps a ton by calming my skin down. Its very lightweight, doesnt clog your pores which is important If you have acne prone skin. Even though I use it up quickly and its a bit expensive, I'd definitely repurchase, this is one of the best moistruizers on the market

on 6/18/2017 8:40:00 PM

This is my HOLY GRAIL moisturizer. it moisturizes my under eyes and moisture lasts for atleaste 3 hours. It is soooo hydrating as well. I mostly use this at night but if I rly need it, I will use it in the morning before I apply my makeup.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

It is a decent moisturizer if your skin likes it. It just works, nothing too special.

I prefer the intense version because I feel like it has more moisture for similar price so I use less product (if you are considering buying the intense one be sure to check reviews - it has dramatically different texture <- pun intended).

I like this series overall and re-buy it constantly, but I think it's a bit pricey so I'm looking for less expensive substitutes.

on 6/7/2017 5:12:00 PM

I have used this for almost 2 years now. This is the only product that doesn't break me out while providing some moisture. I bought this initially because it does not contain oil and I feel like oil is the reason for my acne. It also does not contain alcohol. For those who have oily faces, it could be caused by the alcohol in your moisturizer or excessive cleansing. This Clinique Moisture Surge (not the intense) is very hydrating but because it does not contain oil, the hydrating effect cannot last very long. Wearing this alone makes me feel a little tight after a few hours, but still better than aloe vera gel. I sometimes put a little bit of other moisturizer on top of this but when I break out, I would just use this.

It probably isn't the best but it really is the only thing that works for me at the moment. If you live in a dry area (either lack of rain or heater), you will likely feel dry using this product if you also use a strong cleanser. If you are like me, have tried every other product and still cannot get acne under control, try this. I recommend not using cleanser on a daily basis though, so that you can keep a little natural body oil to fight the tightness.

on 5/31/2017 5:43:00 AM

Very moisturizing, don't need a lot of product at one use to your face to feel smooth. Affordable, pretty packaging. The one thing that bothered me the most is the smell. Overall, impressed with this product.
Note: it says that it is for all types of skin but I tested it on my skin which is a little bit oily.

on 5/5/2017 7:16:00 PM

Although this gel did quite a nice job of moisturising, rather than sinking in it leaves a shiny film of silicone on your face. I don't think this looks good or is healthy for your skin.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This makes your skin feel great when you put it on. It feels like you were just swimming, and your face does feel hydrated. But the feeling didn't last. Overall, I am not very impressed with this, especially for the price. I ended up layering another moisturizer over this before putting on my makeup.

on 4/22/2017 6:10:00 PM

I love this moisturiser! I have acne prone, very dry skin and this doesn't aggravate it at all. I have eczema under my eyes that doesn't get flared up when I use it. I love the way my skin feels after using this - it leaves my skin comfortably matte, not tight or feeling dry at all. The only downsides are that the pot is a pain, and you do need a fair bit of product because your skin just drinks it up. This product is literally like straight up moisture in a jar and I love it!

I really wanted to like this product. The name is enticing and the pink gel cream itself is beautiful. My skin does not do well with Silicones and cone derivatives and this product is chock-full of them. It never actually sunk into my skin, it just sat on top of it. Also, despite it's grandiose name, I didn't find it particularly moisturizing. The only good thing I can say about this product is that it didn't break me out, even with all the various cones in it.

on 4/13/2017 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

It's a very lovely moisturiser: looking nice, pleasant texture, absorbs quickly and all. But it lacks the main trait: it's not moisturising. In a few minutes (or right away) after the application I would feel the need for another layer or something else to put on my skin because most of the times it was noticeably and quite uncomfortably tight. It seemed like the cream wasn't "thirst relieving" it just added more of it.