Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief

Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief

3.8

Updated version 2017 under the name Moisture Surge 72-Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Trisiloxane, Trehalose, Sucrose, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Silybum Marianum (Lady's Thistle) Extract, Betula Alba (Birch) Bark Extract, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Thermus Thermophillus Ferment, Caffeine, Sorbitol, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylyl Glycol, Oleth-10, Sodium Polyaspartate, Saccharide Isomerate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Tromethamine, PEG-8, Hexylene Glycol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Phenoxyethanol, Red 4 (CI 14700), Yellow 5 (CI 19140) *****************NEW INGREDIENTS FROM 2014: Water, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Trisoloxane, Betula Alba (Birch) Bark Extract, Silybum Marianum (Lady's Thistle) Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Sucrose, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Trehalose, Thermus Thermophillus Ferment, Sorbitol, Oleth-10, Tromethamine, Caffeine, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Caprylyl Glycol, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, PEG-8, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Carbomer, Hexylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Red 4, Yellow 5. ____________________________OLD INGREDIENTS BEFORE 2014: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Betula Alba (Birch) Bark Extract, Silybum Marianum (Lady's Thistle) Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Sucrose, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Trehalose, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Sorbitol, Oleth-10, Tromethamine, Caffeine, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Hydrolyzed Extensin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Palmitoyl Olgiopeptide, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Peg-8, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolumer, Magnesuim Ascorbyl Phosphate, Carbomer, Hexylene Glycol, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Red 4 (CI 14700), Yellow 5 (CI 19140) [ILN33654].

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Great moisturizer for combo skin. Zero fragrance, which is absolutely mandatory for me. Lovely texture, soaks in nicely and doesn’t leave any residual shrine. Prior to applying, I use a few drops of Hyr. Acid/b5 serum. I use this all year round for my daytime moisturizer but switch to FAB’s during the winter for nighttime. My only downside with this is the packaging for sanitary reasons. Would much prefer a pump. Otherwise, an HG!

I wanted to like this, because it seems to have such great reviews, but it just didn't work for me.

I found that it made my skin burn a little when applied, and no matter the amount I used, it didn't absorb well for me, after a few hours it made my face feel very greasy, and after a while, I found my eyes would would start to feel irritated.

I'm almost positive it's due to the dimethicone in this, because I only have that reaction when I use a product containing dimethicone.

on 6/5/2018 12:05:00 PM

I love this product. I use it in the morning under my foundation and it soaks into the skin very well and quickly, so I don't have to wait at all to put the foundation on. Best moisturizer I have ever used

on 6/3/2018 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Best cream I've ever used. I have actually tried Neutrogena's gel cream prior to buying this one because it's much cheaper, but it broke me out like nothing ever before. This one is perfect! I've tried lots of products and this is the first time I can say, without any doubt, that my skin actually looks better. It's soft and almost blemish free and I've gotten lots of compliments. It could be a bit more hydrating, but I'm thinking of using a booster to take care of the tiniest dry spots. My skin is prone to pimples and blackheads and this gel cream does not clog my pores. It is amazing and I love it. My mother bought the one for dry skin and is also pleased. Would recommend even though it's a bit pricey because it's definitely worth it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Light gel-cream texture, absorbs quickly without stickiness or shine, leaving skin feeling smooth and velvety soft. I have very sensitive, combination dehydrated skin and I find it the right hydration level for me. Works well under make up and doesn't block my pores. The elegant packaging feels luxe on my counter.

So different than the yellow tinted Dramatically Different moisturiser in every way. That was oily, looked like chemicals and blocked every pore I had. Would repurchase if I caught a good deal.

on 6/2/2018 12:18:00 PM

I never had any luck with Clinique face creams and generally I try to avoid buying the brand as it is not particularly ethical. But I cannot lie that this is a superb face cream. Super light but very hydrating. It is perfect for the summer if you don't like heavy, rich creams. Truth is I have been trying for the last year or so to buy 100% natural creams - not cheap either - and haven't realised that they weren't really working on my skin until I bought this in a hurry last week at the airport. I wanted something relatively cheap for my short trip. As soon as I put the cream on and I saw a big difference to my skin in just one day. Would definitely recommend.

on 5/27/2018 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

i do like this moisturizer it sits nicely on my skin and makeup applies fine over the top of it, some days my skin is dryer and this doesn't seem moisturizing enough which is a bit of a let down from the product description but i find it great for everyday use!

on 5/27/2018 7:25:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

One of my favorite moisturizers. Great for mixed dehydrated skin. Not comedogenic. Apsorbs quickly. No oily shine. Great under make up.
Light but still very hydrating.

I bought a set in the duty free which included this product, the moisture surge concentrate and a mini moisture surge spray. I used this moisturizer for 2 weeks while I was on vacation somewhere humid and then somewhere a bit colder and it was a disaster. I started breaking out (nothing too dramatic just a few Whiteheads) and my skin felt really dry! Then the whole skin around my mouth was so red and felt like sand paper so I decided that the only way to save my skin was to go and get a facial. My esthetician told me that something in this product an ingredient of some sort was drying out my skin which in turn made my skin oily and acne prone. Luckily she cleared up my skin and gave me a cream to use on the area that was damaged for the time being from this clinique cream. Since then I have not used it and it has cleared up. I will NEVER put this on my skin again. I’m either going to put it in my skincare cabinet and give it to friends when they come sleepover or use it for something else in the future. Clinique is not worth it and since then I’ve been using Dermalogica, Bobbi brown and la mer skincare products and they have helped my skin recover tremendously! If you’re looking for a good moisturizer then I recommend active moist from Dermalogica or Bobbi brown hydrating face cream + intensive supplement serum :)

just another regular eye cream not bad