Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief

Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief
Moisture Surge Extended Thirst ReliefMoisture Surge Extended Thirst ReliefMoisture Surge Extended Thirst ReliefMoisture Surge Extended Thirst ReliefNo Title

3.8

INGREDIENTS: water, cyclopentasiloxane, butylene glycol, glycerin, birch bark extract, lady's thistle extract, green tea leaf extract, saccharomyces lysate extract, sucrose, aloe barbadensis leaf water, trehalose, hydroxyethyl urea, sorbitol, oleth-10, tromethamine, caffeine, hydrogenated lecithin, hydrolyzed extensin, sodium hyaluronate, tocopheryl acetate, palmitoyl olgiopeptide, caprylyl glycol, dimethicone, glyceryl polymethacrylate, peg-8, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp copolumer, magnesuim ascorbyl phosphate, carbomer, hexylene glycol, disodium edta, phenoxyethanol, red 4 (CI 14700), yellow 5 (CI 19140) [ILN33654].___________________________________________________________________Iingredients as of 2014: water\aqua\eau [] dimethicone [] butylene glycol [] trisiloxane [] glycerin [] betula alba (birch) bark extract [] silybum marianum (lady's thistle) extract [] camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract [] saccharomyces lysate extract [] sucrose [] aloe barbadensis leaf water [] trehalose [] thermus thermophillus ferment [] sorbitol [] oleth-10 [] tromethamine [] caffeine [] hydrogenated lecithin [] sodium hyaluronate [] tocopheryl acetate [] palmitoyl oligopeptide [] caprylyl glycol [] glyceryl polymethacrylate [] peg-8 [] ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp copolymer [] magnesium ascorbyl phosphate [] carbomer [] hexylene glycol [] disodium edta [] phenoxyethanol [] red 4 (ci 14700) [] yellow 5 (ci 19140)

I am currently using this moisturiser day and night and I LOVE IT. I have normal, kind of dry skin which is also quite sensitive skin and this is great. It doesn't break me out, absorbs pretty quickly, really hydrates my skin, isn't greasy or oily and is a reasonable price (for a teen). It's great for everyday use, but if required for more hydration at night you can add a face oil before putting this cream on. LOVE LOVE LOVE.

Only thing is it is a fairly small jar but lasts half a year (roughly)

on 8/8/2017 6:16:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

i got a sample of the moisture surge moisturiser, and i unfortunately cannot see myself purchasing in the future.
I like that it doesn't really have a scent, and isn't over priced as a lot of other brands are.
It goes on lovely and slippery, but then it dries to a dry to touch finish, leaving behind a slight shine.

My skin can be on the drier side, but this did absolutely nothing as far as moisturising goes. I can see this moisturiser
suiting someone with more of an oilier complexion, but probably not enough for those that need lots of hydration.
Otherwise a nice simple moisturiser at a reasonable price.

on 8/7/2017 5:50:00 PM

Like this cream a lot, its hydrating enough for my dry skin. It takes a while before the product is sinked in your skin.

I think this is a fab moisturizer for the summer.

Since it has this lightweight, gel-like consistency - it might work wonders for nearly every skin type. If you have severly dry skin, it won't help though. My skin is normal-dry and I find that this moisturizer is nice for summer, but I would not necessarily use it during colder winter months (because it won't be enough). I talk more about how I use it here (http://www.partyparrotblog.com/single-post/2017/08/02/Top-10-Millennial-Pink-Beauty-Products). But overall - it is lovely product, just don't expect any miracles from it. Simple as that.

on 7/20/2017 2:23:00 PM

I have been using this moisturizer since I was 19 years old. I am 29 now. (Wait, what?! Already 10 years?!) My doctor had recommended it to me because I was struggling with acne, but still wanted a moisturizer. Ten years later, I am still reaching for this product over and over again. It is incredibly silky, non-greasy, un-fragranced, and plumping. I use this as a primer before makeup, I even blend some into my base when I do use foundation. It's great because it doesn't have any fragrance, something that I really can't stand in facial moisturizers (perfume is so damaging to facial skin. I still don't understand why so many luxury brands insist on adding it. Take note, Amore Pacific.) I mix it with my sunscreen, I use it on its own at night and in the morning, I use it any time I want. It's not cheap though, so I have had to be sparing with it at times. The thing is, most dupes of this product are packed with "filler" ingredients, aka garbage, and perfume alcohols, hence their cheaper price tag. This, on the other hand, is packed with caffeine, hyaluronate, and water, so you're getting purity of ingredients.

I felt in love with this moisturiser! My dry patches are gone and my skin feels hydrated, soft and fresh!

I bought the smallest size (travell-size) because I wanted to test it at first! I would repurchase it but in a bigger size!

<3 <3 <3

on 6/27/2017 1:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Probably the best moisturizer I've ever tried. I use this combined with the dramatically different moisturizer and it works fantastic, especially when my skin is particularly dry like winter or after a long day in the sun in summer. It has a rich yet light gel formula that melts into the skin amazingly and leaves it feeling so soft. The packaging isn't the best since you have to dip your fingers in and all, but at least you can get every last ounce of product (a plus considering the price) which isn't always easy with pumps.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I'm like on my 4th jar as I rarely like a product and buy again. This is my HG moisturizer as its gel - I dont like white milk-type moisturizers. My skin was oily before but I live in a very cold nordic country now and I need oils and special dry skin moisturizers in winters. with this one I do not break out and feel my skin is ready for almost 0 C temperatures every day. Its my favorite. I always buy on offers or at duty free when I travel. perfect.

I love this moistruizer!!! My skin is combination. Bought it as a gift for my sister a few months ago, tried it a few times and ended up buying it for myself! Its much better than all the moistruizers I've used before. It really hydrates my skin, makes it feel smooth and soft. Having acne I experience dry skin from topical medications a lot but this cream helps a ton by calming my skin down. Its very lightweight, doesnt clog your pores which is important If you have acne prone skin. Even though I use it up quickly and its a bit expensive, I'd definitely repurchase, this is one of the best moistruizers on the market

on 6/18/2017 8:40:00 PM

This is my HOLY GRAIL moisturizer. it moisturizes my under eyes and moisture lasts for atleaste 3 hours. It is soooo hydrating as well. I mostly use this at night but if I rly need it, I will use it in the morning before I apply my makeup.