Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief

Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief
Moisture Surge Extended Thirst ReliefMoisture Surge Extended Thirst ReliefMoisture Surge Extended Thirst ReliefMoisture Surge Extended Thirst ReliefNo Title

3.8

INGREDIENTS: water, cyclopentasiloxane, butylene glycol, glycerin, birch bark extract, lady's thistle extract, green tea leaf extract, saccharomyces lysate extract, sucrose, aloe barbadensis leaf water, trehalose, hydroxyethyl urea, sorbitol, oleth-10, tromethamine, caffeine, hydrogenated lecithin, hydrolyzed extensin, sodium hyaluronate, tocopheryl acetate, palmitoyl olgiopeptide, caprylyl glycol, dimethicone, glyceryl polymethacrylate, peg-8, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp copolumer, magnesuim ascorbyl phosphate, carbomer, hexylene glycol, disodium edta, phenoxyethanol, red 4 (CI 14700), yellow 5 (CI 19140) [ILN33654].___________________________________________________________________Iingredients as of 2014: water\aqua\eau [] dimethicone [] butylene glycol [] trisiloxane [] glycerin [] betula alba (birch) bark extract [] silybum marianum (lady's thistle) extract [] camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract [] saccharomyces lysate extract [] sucrose [] aloe barbadensis leaf water [] trehalose [] thermus thermophillus ferment [] sorbitol [] oleth-10 [] tromethamine [] caffeine [] hydrogenated lecithin [] sodium hyaluronate [] tocopheryl acetate [] palmitoyl oligopeptide [] caprylyl glycol [] glyceryl polymethacrylate [] peg-8 [] ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp copolymer [] magnesium ascorbyl phosphate [] carbomer [] hexylene glycol [] disodium edta [] phenoxyethanol [] red 4 (ci 14700) [] yellow 5 (ci 19140)

This really doesn't deliver a surge of moisture as the name suggests. If you like silicones or have oily skin, it might work for you. However, my combination-dry skin has never looked more dull. It doesn't make my face feel properly moisturised at all, even if I put a lot on. I wanted to like this - the feel of it is soothing and the pink gel is lovely - but it just doesn't relieve skin thirst at all.

My sister has this and I use it all the time when she's not around (ssshhhh). This stuff is amazing!! Just a tiny drop on my face is always refreshing whether my skin is dry or the weather is unbearably hot. This stuff is so good! Great for under the eyes too

on 9/20/2017 2:41:00 PM

I have used this on and off for 10 years. I recently got a new jar after not having it for a few years and it seems to be breaking me out. I never had a problem before but maybe they changed the formula. I still love how it hydrates my combo skin but not for me anymore.

on 9/24/2017 8:03:00 PM

I've noticed that my once combination skin that was on the oilier side is now way more on the dry side..... as in Sahara Desert dry. I needed something especially on the side of my face that would be hydrating enough and not break up my foundation as no matter what Foundation I use and no matter how much primer I use it always tends to break up because of dryness on the lower side of my face.

Enter Clinique Moisture Surge intense. I wore this every day for five days. It definitely does deliver moisture and made my skin feel hydrated but it also felt sticky. My makeup didn't look too bad over it however within 3 days I started to notice breakouts. By day 5, I have white pimples all over my face. This has never happened to me with any other product. I am very sensitive to wheat and I noticed that they have a wheat bran in this. Not to mention a whole slew of pore clogging ingredients . I'll stick to my derma e and my andalou and just add some Argan oil for moisture.

on 9/30/2017 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

Not moisturizing/hydrating at all. This product actually makes me skin feel even more dry than before. I don’t think my skin is especially dry, it’s more on the normal-oily side most of the time but this moisturizer makes my skin feel dry and flaky. Maybe this product is more suited to very oily skin because it was very light and non greasy. It almost felt like applying just water to my face. It didn’t give me any long lasting hydration, I actually had to put a more heavy duty moisturizer on top of this one to give my skin any actual moisture. I will not be repurchasing and I would not recommend this product if you have dry skin.

on 9/20/2017 9:30:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

Very pricey.
Hydrates my mixed dehydrated skin well.
It looks good, doesn't make me shiny during the day.
I'm still testing if it's comedogenic or not and will update this review.

[UPDATE] I stopped using it because I read bad things about silicones in skin care and this is full of silicones.

on 9/5/2017 6:44:00 AM

I liked this gel-creme for long time but they maybe change the formula or my skin is crazy 'cause with new jar after some days my skin starts be itchy and more acne prone. After I stop using this the problems are gone. So not for me anymore.

on 8/31/2017 3:59:00 PM

I used to love this moisturizer and repurchased it multiple times. It felt luxurious and did a great job moisturizing my combination skin and flakey dry patches without making my skin too greasy. I also found it performed great under make up.

However, the last tube I purchased didn't agree with my skin. I'm not sure if they changed the formula since my last tub or if my skin just grew sensitive to it but it made my skin unbearably itchy. Even after discontinuing use, the itching took a few days to disappear. I used to love this product but it just doesn't work for me anymore.

on 9/10/2017 11:39:00 AM

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine

This is my holy grail moisturiser, it doesn't cause breakouts and honestly my acne has disappeared ever since I started using this. It doesn't have perfume in it which is also good. My skin feels so smooth and moist - but not oily. I would repurchase.

I've been using this moisturizer for about a month. I really like it: it leaves my skin soft and hydrated, it doesn't break me out and it has no fragrance, which is great for my kind of sensitive skin. In spite of the jar packaging, I would buy it again.