Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief

Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief
Moisture Surge Extended Thirst ReliefMoisture Surge Extended Thirst ReliefMoisture Surge Extended Thirst ReliefNo Title

3.8

INGREDIENTS: water, cyclopentasiloxane, butylene glycol, glycerin, birch bark extract, lady's thistle extract, green tea leaf extract, saccharomyces lysate extract, sucrose, aloe barbadensis leaf water, trehalose, hydroxyethyl urea, sorbitol, oleth-10, tromethamine, caffeine, hydrogenated lecithin, hydrolyzed extensin, sodium hyaluronate, tocopheryl acetate, palmitoyl olgiopeptide, caprylyl glycol, dimethicone, glyceryl polymethacrylate, peg-8, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp copolumer, magnesuim ascorbyl phosphate, carbomer, hexylene glycol, disodium edta, phenoxyethanol, red 4 (CI 14700), yellow 5 (CI 19140) [ILN33654].___________________________________________________________________Iingredients as of 2014: water\aqua\eau [] dimethicone [] butylene glycol [] trisiloxane [] glycerin [] betula alba (birch) bark extract [] silybum marianum (lady's thistle) extract [] camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract [] saccharomyces lysate extract [] sucrose [] aloe barbadensis leaf water [] trehalose [] thermus thermophillus ferment [] sorbitol [] oleth-10 [] tromethamine [] caffeine [] hydrogenated lecithin [] sodium hyaluronate [] tocopheryl acetate [] palmitoyl oligopeptide [] caprylyl glycol [] glyceryl polymethacrylate [] peg-8 [] ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp copolymer [] magnesium ascorbyl phosphate [] carbomer [] hexylene glycol [] disodium edta [] phenoxyethanol [] red 4 (ci 14700) [] yellow 5 (ci 19140)

on 4/22/2017 6:10:00 PM

I love this moisturiser! I have acne prone, very dry skin and this doesn't aggravate it at all. I have eczema under my eyes that doesn't get flared up when I use it. I love the way my skin feels after using this - it leaves my skin comfortably matte, not tight or feeling dry at all. The only downsides are that the pot is a pain, and you do need a fair bit of product because your skin just drinks it up. This product is literally like straight up moisture in a jar and I love it!

I really wanted to like this product. The name is enticing and the pink gel cream itself is beautiful. My skin does not do well with Silicones and cone derivatives and this product is chock-full of them. It never actually sunk into my skin, it just sat on top of it. Also, despite it's grandiose name, I didn't find it particularly moisturizing. The only good thing I can say about this product is that it didn't break me out, even with all the various cones in it.

on 4/13/2017 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

It's a very lovely moisturiser: looking nice, pleasant texture, absorbs quickly and all. But it lacks the main trait: it's not moisturising. In a few minutes (or right away) after the application I would feel the need for another layer or something else to put on my skin because most of the times it was noticeably and quite uncomfortably tight. It seemed like the cream wasn't "thirst relieving" it just added more of it.

on 4/4/2017 5:34:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

LOVE this miracle moisturizer. Glides onto my skin and literally quenches the dryness! I use it over my night cream when I need an extra boost, or as a makeup primer when not going to be out in the sun. So far only using up my samples, but going to purchase when I run out of those.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this was the first cream i boyght qhen looking for good skun care. previously i had used some jurlique for years but found it was not doingwell. i used the whole lot but found it did not do anything at all for my skin . By the end my skin did not improve in any way it was still as dehydtrated and dull. I switched to more luxury brands and got results Now i am very picky on what i use as i expect results

on 3/31/2017 1:04:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is my go-to daily moisturizer, it's light and sinks right in and leaves my skin so soft. I've gotten repeated compliments from my stylist on my skin since I started using it, he's asked me on more than one visit for my secret. This is it, this along with some dry brushing and just soap and water.

I only gave it 4 out of 5 because I feel like there's the need for antioxidants and SPF at my age, if Clinique could add those without changing the performance of this product I would be all over it.

Sadly this broke me out. Skin type: sensitive, combination. Writing to remind myself while I'm on the (continuous) hunt for my perfect moisturiser!

During the winter months, I like to apply this over the Dramatically Different Moisturising Gel for added hydration. A little of this does go a long way, and I love how you can apply it either under or over makeup. I also find that this product works really well as a moisturising primer before putting on makeup. It also serves as a care product for facial sunburn, just put a thick layer on as soon as you notice the burning, and you either won't peel/do it significantly less as well as cool down and soothe the burns. Additionally, this product lasts me a long time so it's definitely cheap for the quality and quantity!

I have dry skin, and this stuff is fantastic for a night-time moisturizer. It leaves me waking up with plump, fresh feeling skin. However, during winter months, beware to use a humidifier if you have the heat on as that tends to dry this out. I use it before I put my makeup on, but I would recommend a second moisturizer as well to lock in the moisture.

on 3/7/2017 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

bought this in a 3-pack mask, eyecreme en moisturizers, smells like glue and did not moisturize my face at all!