4.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

6 months ago

Love this conditioner! Smells soooo good and leaves my hair super soft/healthy/smoother. Thought I'd try it since I love the matching Aloe Vera Shampoo so much. Much cheaper than one of my favorite daily conditioners and easier to find...New favorite! This is the one with Macadamia oil. Update - while I do love this conditioner, it is too heavy for my hair for daily use.,

About reviewer (144 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlack

4 years ago

Decided to try out a new product at Whole Foods following a recent irritation from another drugstore product. I went in with a dry and itchy scalp. As I browsed their aisles I saw these m/l green bottles! I tipped the cap back to smell it and at first I wasnt pleased. It lacked scent. But before putting it back I read the claims and ingredients. Aloe Vera caught my attention so I gave the $8 bottle a try! In the shower I use a medium size globe on my long hair, I concentrated it on my ends and worked it up my scalp. I left it on for a few minutes as I shaved. Rinsed it out and bam! My hair was polished and swaying with the water. It has this CLEAN smell. Not like linen or Lysol smell. But like clear waters and fresh lily pads! I air dryed my hair and it defined my natural waves. I felt like a thickened hair mermaid with clean hair!!! Fast forward 1 week later, previous scalp irritations are gone and my hair loves this conditioner! I will be purchasing this again and trying other formulas from the brand! Try it! You wont regret it!!!!!!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBlack

4 years ago

This review is for the aloe Vera macadamia oil conditioner. This is such a great affordable conditioner. It leaves my hair so soft and less hair is left behind in the drain or when I brush it. I absolutely love this and highly recommend it. Plus it has the most wonderful scent.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

HairBrown

from

6 years ago

I have a mix of big loose soft curls and each time I use this conditioner, my hair loses its spring and becomes more like lank beach waves. Its moisturing I admit but my hair is being over-conditioned with this. I tried using much less of the product - like half of what I usuallly use but its made no difference. I think you would need to have really dry damaged hair to benefit from its coditioning properties.

About reviewer (99 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Curly, Medium

from

7 years ago

This conditioner moisturizes my hair quite well. I have to use a lot of it though. It is not a very good detangler however. To work around that, I apply the Nature's Gate and leave on my hair for a few minutes and then apply some Suave conditioner on top of it before rinsing. That combination leaves my hair moisturized and detangled.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

8 years ago

This product smells amazing and really soaks in to your hair. I used it frequently when I had very long, curly hair but I find that it is overly moisturizing for my newer cut (short, above the shoulders.)

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

8 years ago

I am in love with this conditioner. What is remarkable to me is the fact that by the time i am ready to rinse it out of my hair, it almost feels like there is none left to rinse out. why? because it has sunk in and moisturized my hair so much. this is a very thick conditioner so it definitely doesn't just slip out of your hair without you wanting it. Before this conditioner I used the moisturizing condition from BWC and I thought my hair was healthy then, but this Nature's Gate conditioner has made it even healthier.

About reviewer (91 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

8 years ago

WOW... My curly (3A) hair has been a frizz monster lately. Even with my Supersmooth Purology conditioner or Coppola Keratin conditioner! I tried this out of a whim today and I am in love! It smells great, a unisex scent. Not strong. When you put it in your hair it feels creamy, just the texture I like, not too thin not too thick. The perfect consistency if you get knots, to help you comb through it. My hair is so much better, tame and smooth, it looks like I got a haircut! I bought it for just under 6 bucks at my Sunflower Market and I WILL repurchase! I am shocked! I JUST repurchased my Pureology Hydrate and SuperSmooth shampoo & conditioners a week ago! I will use them up but I think this might be my new HG! Oh, and for those who have had BKT, neither this nor the shampoo have Sodium Chloride or SLS or any of it's kin. GREAT FIND!!!

About reviewer (65 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Other

8 years ago

This conditioner makes for a good generic moisturizing conditioner. It works very well for my 1c/F/iii hair as well as my boyfriend's 2c/3a/M/C/iii hair. It smells nice, gives good slip (the best of all of the Nature's Gate products I've used so far), and moisturizes well. I wouldn't use it for CO washing, though since it is very difficult to rinse out and made my hair very stringy and greasy-looking. PROS: - Affordable - Easy to find - Moisturizing - Good slip - Thick, creamy texture - Nice smell - Mostly natural ingredients NEUTRAL: - Might not be moisturizing enough - I have to use a lot of it CONS: - Contains some not-so-natural ingredients - Not good for CO (hard to rinse out, doesn't cleanse well)

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

9 years ago

I bought this based on several good review so I thought I would try it for Conditioner only washing, I was AMAZED at how clean my hair felt after using it, I actually picked up the bottle to make sure that I HAD picked up the conditioner rather than the shampoo, it was that clean!! When my hair had dried it was lovely, wavy and whurly which only happens when its well moisturised so this is a major result for me! I got it for under AU$10 in my local Priceline, I went and got another bottle of it today, I don't ever want to run out of this!

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age44-55