no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

May/20/2005

A sweet MUAer sent me a sample of this wedding cake cream, and upon opening it I feel so intoxicated by the sugar vanillary smell! However, on my skin the smell dries down to a plastic sweetness, with almost a stale cake underneath. It's not too awful, but not as divine as I hoped. Which is too bad, because this cream leaves my hands feeling aboslutely wonderful. I will probably purchase …Read more

About reviewer (155 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairBlack

EyesBlack

May/18/2005

I love the texture of this! It's the best. I'm not sure how I feel about the fragrance though. In the tub it smells heavenly, but the dry-down is a bit different. It's not bad...but I'm not sure if I really like it or not. I won't repurchase this scent only because I want to try others. EDIT: The scent has grown on me! I want to eat it off my hands now! LOL …Read more

About reviewer (32 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

Jul/13/2004

I really like the new body whip formulation. The cream is just like marshmallow fluff and sinks in really fast. It leaves no residue, but I can tell my skin is really softened. It feels truly moisturized.
I love the Wedding Cake scent- it is a very subtle, soft but not cloying vanilla cake scent. I agree with the sugar cone analogy below.
I will repurchase this product, but I really …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (238 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

Jun/01/2004

This is my #1 HG fragrance, no doubt about it! I love the scent so much that I carry my jar of NE Wedding Cake everywhere I go. It's such a luscious vanilla cake scent, with almost a sugar-cone note to it. No plastic scent whatsoever! Pure, delicious, beautiful heaven. I will keep buying this stuff as long as Monique keeps making it. *Swoon!*

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (45 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

3.0

Mar/10/2004

I really wished I liked this scent but it just doesn't work for me. As popular as this scent is, I just don't get the appeal--it's got a plastic smell to me. The packaging is nice, however, and the texture is a fabulous melt-in-your-hands type.

About reviewer (91 reviews)

SkinDry, Other

HairBrown

fromMerina

Mar/09/2004

I'm surprised at the negative reviews. I've searched high and low for a true vanilla/white cake scent with no almond/cherry in it and this is it! I adore it and have two tubs of it at home just in case. :)

About reviewer (725 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Coarse

EyesBrown

Jan/17/2004

This is one of my all time favorite vanilla scents! It's a comforting cakey smell that is neither too strong nor too faint. Just perfect.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesHazel

3.0

Jan/02/2004

It's not one of my favorite scents but it is nice. It smells like a creamy vanilla cake. I find that some vanillas work for me and some don't.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

2.0
fromKminer

Dec/21/2003

This smelled like an off vanilla cake to me - I am finding I don't wear vanillas well. This is not the first to not smell right on me and is another one I am glad I got a sample of first. I was hoping for a more white cake with frosting smell.

About reviewer (681 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

Nov/18/2003

one dab on my arm and i came to a very important realization: this smells exactly like my beloved AZW vanilla cream cake roll-on. good news (!!) because my AZW vanilla cream cake body cream smells nowhere NEAR as tasty as the roll-on - a fact that has saddened me all this time. now i can layer the two and be the best smelling gal on the block. two thumbs up.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinCombination