Rimmel 60 seconds Rapid Ruby

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I really like this shade of red - it's quite dark but not vampy, it's a shade or two lighter than Rimmel's Berries & Cream shade from the same range of polish. It is flattering against my fake, warm skin but I also believe this shade of red is neutral enough to be worn by those of both cool and warm undertones. It reaches opacity in too coats, though if you apply with a heavy hand you could probably get away with one coat. It dries to a shiny finish, which I love. The brush is small and fairly wide and I do like the shape of it, it's easy to use. The polish doesn't run or flood the cuticles, it's a great polish to work with. A great shade of red.

Perfect shade against fair skin. Love the brush and small container size. Dries fairly quickly- 60 seconds is a bit ambitious. Only downside is it chips quickly

I love this colour! It's a rich, deep, blood red. It's pretty much an exact dupe for my HG red polish, Chanel Rouge Fatal. The size and shape of the brush is great as well, I can get the whole nail in just a few strokes. It's also very opaque, so one coat is enough but I do like to put two. There's no streaking or brush marks either. I haven't noticed much chipping or staining of the nails, but I should mention that I do use a base and topcoat. I love this polish and I love that it's dirt cheap!

on 7/31/2012 5:25:00 AM

I love the Rimmel London nail polishes. They're extremely long wearing, and their Xpress brush is the best brush I have ever used. I usually buy them when they are on sale at Priceline (2 for AU$10 or buy 2 get 1 free).

My toes were painted with Rimmel London 60 Seconds 320 Rapid Ruby (1 coat) and after a month, they still looked pretty good with hardly any chips! In fact, they were pretty much perfect for 3 whole weeks. I did use a base and top coat though.

I'm not in love with the colour so I wouldn't repurchase, but it's quite a classic dark red colour that you would get a lot of wear out of.

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I love love love the brush on these. It makes it great for application! I love how quickly they seem to dry too, as I always seem to smudge or ruin my nails just after I finish doing them.

I thought this colour would be more of a rosy-red than really really dark but it seems to come out darker than on the bottle. Not really an issue but I prefer the bottle colour to the actual.

I would still buy this again though cause it's still a lovely colour and who can resist that wait time?

the latest addition to my 60 seconds collection, rapid ruby is a true blood red, its fast drying and the express brush is one of the best and for only 1 Im very happy with it.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Best neutral blood red I have every purchased.It suits my cool, my daughter's olive, and my other daughter's warm complexion. The price is right at 3.99 CAD. I love the coverage. I love the chubby brush. I love that it delivers on the drying fast. Will definitely repurchase this brand!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Gorgeous blood red color. But thats about all the good things I can say about it. Stained the heck outta my nails and the surrounding skin when i removed it. Chipped like crazy. Wont be repurchasing. EVER.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Lovely sexy blood red. Can't see how anyone could dislike the colour of this. The stubby chunky brush delivers easy application and it really does dry super quick. Nails are only very slightly tacky after a couple of mins and completely dry within 10.
The downside with this polish is the chip factor. I put it on last night and it's already starting to wear off the ends of my nails. Shame, but hey, its cheap and the colour is nice.

on 12/4/2010 2:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I'm not too keen on red polish but i absolutely LOVE this!!!! This looks gorgeous against my olive skin tone and its a nice darker red! My skin colour warms the shade up so its not bright or obvious - just lovely. I apply 2 coats and then leave to dry. Only downside was it chipped on a couple of my nails after 2 days but i don't mind as i am in love with this colour. One of my all time fave classic colours. If you want to wear a red polish but nothing OTT looking then go for this x

Popular Polishes