L'Oreal Professionel Absolute Repair

L'Oreal Professionel Absolute Repair

4.2

Best hair mask for fine, dried, colored hair. I have tried the vitamino color, and the Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Mask and this wins. I've used it once after coloring my hair and it looks as I've never done anything to it.

on 5/11/2016 8:20:00 AM

This hair mask is amazing! I usually use volumizing products, and as you know those ones can dry out the hair, so once per week - since 2012 - I have to pamp my hair and scalp with this mask. It leaves the hair soft, shiny, adds volume, what else can I ask? . The prices is pretty fair for the work it does. Totally recommended!

on 10/29/2014 6:37:00 AM

Makes hair soft, silky but without weight. Wonderful smell. Does not make miracles, but better then lot of other hair treatments. Definitly will buy again.

on 10/24/2014 8:20:00 PM

This is the best mask ever. It makes my damaged dyed blond hair soft and shiny. The smell is amazing and it really helped me to split my ends.
I like it and I will definetely repurchase again.
I tried also the conditionner Absolutre repair , it' s also good.
But I'm really disappointed from the shampoo from this serie, makes my hair look awlful without any volume, does not worth the price for me.

on 3/14/2013 6:50:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I have bleached hair, so I have damaged hair. This mask is HG for me. I'm totally in love with the results. I use it as my regular conditioner for the ends, and once a week i use it as a mask. I also use one shot a week of the same line, and use the shampoo. It's a total love, my hair in soft and lighter, i can pass my finger thru it and it feels lovely. It's not a nutition mask, it is repearing, like an exfoliation that takes away dead cells, but so soft that can be used daily. I am loving my hair now.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

This product really works well on my thick, dry hair that needs a bit of weight to hold it down. It keeps my curls sticking together instead of flying all over the place. I love it and was using it regularly once a week but then I noticed that for a while, it was doing nothing for my hair except making it sticky. It does have a lot of build-up. I stopped for a few months and started again. Once again, I'm happy!

It has a lovely smell and the creamy look and texture of butter. When I use it, I don't even wear perfume. The leave-in conditioner from the same range is terrific also.

I've only just started using this entire range and used this masque for the first time today on my ridiculously fine, unhappy dyed-blonde hair and loved it! I don't remember my hair feeling so soft ever before as I rinsed it out and it has remained so touchably soft all day. It's tamed flyaways, improved the appearance of my frazzled ends and I can't wait to use it again in a few days.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Omg this is the best stuff ever! I don't have to cut my hair as often because it repairs my split ends. Can't wait to repurchase!

on 7/4/2010 8:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is my all time favourite and i have probably tried every salon conditioner there is. My hair is long, fine and a bit try at the ends. This conditioner makes my hair soft and shiny and even though my hair is fine it moisturises it without making it feel greasy and heavy. I also love the fact that it protects your hair from the sun with the UV protectors.

on 4/27/2010 4:18:00 PM

My hair gets soft and smooth, it does what it says on the package and it's money well spent.
I'm not to thrilled though - I've tried a lot better ones that actually gives me the "oooh" feeling.
Good, not extra special.
Contains cones so there's really no need to follow up with conditioner.

Popular Hair Treatments