3.9

package quality

price range

Reviews

10 years ago

i absolutely love this product it is the best. it moisturizes and makes my skin feel AMAZING i love this and the price is riiight

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

10 years ago

A friend at work recommended this line to me and I'm always looking for something better, so I decided to give it a try. This month (May) the line is on sale 2/$10 so I scooped up almost one of everything. This lotion seems to truly help keep my face from getting as oily as usual. I am definitely using less oil-absorbing sheets, which is nice. It also seems to moisturize well, which is a delicate balance. Other oil-free lotions seems like they hardly moisturize so what's the point! I like this and will continue to use it.

About reviewer (63 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

10 years ago

This is the best!! moisturizer ever!! I've used most moisturizers on counter from drug store brand to department brand. I have acne-prone and between normal to oily skin depends on the weather. I always change my skin care product after using third of bottle but this was only moisturizer that i've used 2 bottles. i still searching others and always come back to this. trust me! use this for a week, you'll like it. if you don't simply get refund!

About reviewer (39 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

10 years ago

This is the first and only product I've tried that has controlled my oily skin. It help to control oil production, and leaves my skin feeling clean (not tight & dry). Highly recommended for those w/ oily skin!

About reviewer (171 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

2.0
from

11 years ago

Edit 3/25/09: I'm not loving this as my all-over moisturizing anymore, but I'll use it up, in combined with the toner and intensive repair serum. Next time I'll try the intesive repair treatment as a moisturizer. I've been using this as my daily moisturizer for two weeks and I'm really liking this so far. Keeps my skin thoroughly hydrated without looking shiny, and let's my skin breath. I've been using the whole Beyond Believe ABH line and have seen noticeable improvement in my skin in the past two weeks. Definitely will repurchase.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive

HairOther

11 years ago

I have used TONS of products to get a good beauty regimen going. I have acne-prone SUPER oily skin. Everything keeps me oily-looking and doesn't help with my breakouts. I'm almost 30 and STILL have teenager's oily, oily skin -- until now! I swear I could sell this product I believe in it so much! I've been using it for under a week, and it has cleared my skin up, made my skin less oily, more glowing, and with make-up on it looks even better! No oiliness with make-up like before!!!! I LOVE Beyond Belief products and am sold completely on this brand/product!!!!!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

11 years ago

This is my second day using this but I promise that I will come back to update in a week or 2, or if this happens to give me a horrible bad breakout. Just in case. The texture, it sorta reminds me of a cream texture vs. gooey moisturizer. At first I thought this would apply on greasy the way I applied it but surprisingly it sank into my skin pretty fast. No shine or irritation. My huge pimple that I had yesterday is now about 75% down. I believe this moisturizer helped it shrink down faster. As far as oil control I could tell a little bit of difference. Usually when I wear moisturizer alone my skin gets oily in 2-3 hours but this one didn't. I wore it to bed and woke up with my face not oily. This is my experience so far, but I will update.

About reviewer (209 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

11 years ago

I was really surprised how clear this has made my skin. At first, it burned due to the apha-beta hydroxy, but after a week and a half, it started to make my skin glow and the redness subsided. It has a nice smell and like a previous reviewer mentioned, it takes a while to absorb, so I take the extra time each night to massage it in my skin. In the morning, I follow with sunscreen to avoid any sensitivities to the sun. Good product if you have oily skin.

About reviewer (2203 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

3.0

12 years ago

i bought this entire line of ABH products after finding a recommendation on an online forum- the oil-free moisturizer is okay if youre on a budget (the price is awesome) but it is a little too light and i have to use alot of it to really take care of my dry spots (i have very sensitive but acne-prone skin). i actually really liked the smell of it but it takes a little while to actually absorb into my skin- i think i will keep this as a backup moisturizer but i doubt i will buy again- i have decided to change to olay complete defense moisturizer because it absorbs ultra fast and is very effective. p.s. i really think this line would do better with a snazzier packaging. besides being a cheaper line- it actually looks cheap too- the label is a clear sticker on a white bottle. the only thing from this line i continue to use is the toner.

About reviewer (40 reviews)

SkinOther, Olive

HairBrunette

12 years ago

I love this product. I kid you not, i use it in the shower maybe once a week and my skin remains clean.. it's the best product i've used so far!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair