Bobbi Brown Desert

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
No Image

I liked this so much I bought a back up. I agree with other reviewer that this color seems to have a creamier texture. I've noticed lately that BB's matte e/s seem to be creamier in general. It is a lovely matte peachy shade that works lovely with my blue eyes. I wish they'd make this part of the permanent line so others could try.

on 7/14/2005 4:09:00 PM

This shadow is part of BB Fall Clay Collection. I would describe it as a warm peach. I am fair with blue eyes and blonde hair. Usually I wear cool colors but I was looking for something in the warm family and fell in love with this fall look. I wear this with a wash of BB White Eyeshadow and line with BB Gel Eyeliner in Sepia. I pair it with Desert Clay Matter Lip stain and overall the look is natural, burnished and very desert/canyon. I think you can wear this look in the summer as well as the fall. As far as the product quality it is awesome. The color does not crease and it lasts all day however, I do prime my eyes first with LM eye basics in wheat. I also think this color feels more velvety then her other eyeshadows.

Popular Eye Shadows