Maybelline INTENSE XXL mascara

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel age: 44-55
Maybelline INTENSE XXL mascara
Enter Title

4.5

Have had this mascara ages and it never seems to dry out. it give me long and thick lashes without clumping.

on 3/28/2006 9:28:00 PM

I have to say that I too am surprised at the low reviews for this product! I have tried many mascaras; too many; and I adore this brand! Like so many others have all ready said; you have to apply this mascara correctly; working on one eye at a time. If you do then I think you'll be quite happy!! I have long lashes anyway and so have never used a curler but goodness this seperates and curls the lashes just great! The recommendation for this product came from a student; I teach High School. This young lady has amazing eyes that everyone comments on and she and I were talking one day after school when she pulled out her "make-up" bag to freshen up before heading off to her part time job. I thought she probably was just "born with it" as the commerical goes; but I was shocked as she actually took Pond's eye make-up remover and a cotton ball and took off all her eye-make up in just minutes!! Then she re-applied everything ending with the Intense XXL! I was amazed at the before and after! She told me she never went anywhere without her XXL mascara and I made a mental note!! Who says we can't learn from the young ~ in fact they teach me a lot on a daily basis!! I agree with some of the other reviewers who like the product; I usually toss it after three or four weeks and buy another but for the price and results it's worth it ~