Maybelline INTENSE XXL mascara

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Maybelline INTENSE XXL mascara
Enter Title

3.4

Great mascara- it really accentuates my lashes. It is not clumpy and reasonably priced for the decent quality product you get.

on 5/16/2010 6:47:00 AM

this mascara worked very well on me i would recomend it to other people however it did no curling only a little bit the packaging is great the price i gave a 4 becuse it is like $24.00 over here in australia but yeah its a great product but i found that i had ran out of it after 3 weeks but that only becuse i wear mascara every day

I really liked this mascara because it not only volumized my eyelashes but it also lengthened them! My only complaint was that it was a little hard to take off.

on 11/10/2009 9:44:00 PM

i am specifically looking for length, and this product does provid. I love how it gives me a fake lash look. The primer really extends the lash and does make my lashes somewhat fuller, though not all that much, which is okay as I already have full, though short, lashes. I like the intense black color as well. It is hard to get off, though, and I only really reach for this really dramatic looks. I would repurchace, but want to try Sheshido's lash primer before, just to see how that product works on my lashes. If Sheshido doesn't live up to expectation, though, I'll gladly return to this.

I don't like this mascara at all. I find it very clumpy, and it doesn't hold a curl for me at all. The lengthening properties are ok at best. Not great. I don't mind the smell, as I do with others, but I can't stand the clumps. It's fairly sticky when it's dry too.

on 4/19/2009 2:52:00 AM

For lengthening, this mascara is WONDERFUL. Some reviews have mentioned the clumping. I noticed that after you've had it for a while (before it actually runs out), it will start to clump more. So, I just throw it out and buy a new one. If not, I have had it break off lashes before. I like that it adds some thickness to the lashes as well. I have long lashes to begin with and do not care for mascara that is too thin. I'm not into lashes that make me look like I have a spider on my face. Noticable lashes that have a good thickness and length is what I'm after. This product meets exactly that. I just wish it wouldn't start clumping so that I could get more use out of it.

on 12/7/2008 2:44:00 AM

This worked ok the first few times I used it but now not so much...It makes my lashes droop after a while and the dramatic look I started out with disappears..prob won't buy again

on 11/28/2008 2:39:00 AM

So as long as you completely ignore the white "primer" half of this mascara it actually is quite good for a drug store brand. I never have quite mastered putting the white part on and then being able to actually cover it all up... and I really dont see the point of the white stuff. anyways enough about white stuff! I recently bough diorshow mascara but found that it wouldnt dry properly therefor leaving black marks on my eyelids when my eyelashes touched them so one day I decided to try this mascara under it and found that the mascara itself actually works as a wonderful base lol! if that makes any sense. well when I am a poor woman.. I tend to reach for this product. it always delivers when Im on a student budget.

Have had this mascara ages and it never seems to dry out. it give me long and thick lashes without clumping.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

Unbelievable. This was an impulse purchase just to try something new. I have pale, sparse, short, straight-pointing-downward lashes. I have never tried any of those lash primer products. I think the reason this product works for me is the slender, soft brush. I never pump my mascaras and I always scrape the excess back into the bottle using the opening. 2 coats of primer and 3 coats of mascara in the black gives me dramatic lashes that don't look overdone. 3 coats of primer and 4 coats of mascara gives me the look of false lashes. To remove I use a cotton ball soaked in baby oil and some water and dab it on. I swipe downward until I get most of it. Then I was my entire face with Johnson's Head to Toe, and it all comes off without tugging at the delicate skin of my eyes, nor pulling lashes out. Doesn't clump, flake, or give me undereye shadows. HG drugstore mascara.