Maybelline INTENSE XXL mascara

3.7

on 4/19/2009 2:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I wanted to like this product, I really did, but it just didnt work for me, like it thickened, but didnt really lengthen. Also it made soooooo many clumps it was ridiculous, idk theres just better mascaras out there

on 1/19/2007 7:05:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

This is my mascara for full on dramatic lashes. The primer is great for lengthening. I recommend brushing this on and leaving it for 7secs then applying the black coat. The black coat can clump when layering, as the brush doesn't separate well enough so don't get overexcited. Overall I get really bold lashes and no high end mascara I've tried (Dior, YSL, Lancome) has beaten this for the dramatic look. Oh and there is no difference between this Intense XXL and the normal XXL.

on 2/12/2006 10:48:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Coarse

Doe eyes, yes. Raccoon eyes, no. Irritation, no. Easy to wash off, no. Three out of four makes it the best mascara I've tried. My husband told me to buy it when we were at Wal-Mart because, "A good model wears it! Why would she wear it if it's not good?" But he does have a good instinct for fashion. I couldn't wash my face from Saturday morning until Sunday afternoon, and it was still beautifying my face without irritation. I'm used to letting my mascara wipe off with water, but when I got out of the shower, a grey haze was stuck on my skin, so I must find a good soap for that. I noticed they do have a "washable XXL." Thanks, husband. INTENSE XXL gets an A+
P.S. This is a hidden treasure with only a 51% positive rating. I put on the white stuff and follow with black right away. Maybe that's the difference. Very unspidery for me My eyes are sooo sensitive, and this has been the best.