Maybelline INTENSE XXL mascara

Maybelline INTENSE XXL mascara
Enter Title

3.4

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I'm not even sure which mascara I used but I know it was Meybelline XXL. It was the best mascara I have tried and made my lashes look amazing.

on 4/19/2009 2:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I wanted to like this product, I really did, but it just didnt work for me, like it thickened, but didnt really lengthen. Also it made soooooo many clumps it was ridiculous, idk theres just better mascaras out there

on 12/3/2008 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This is a very good "primer" mascara product. (which are all the rage now, aren't they?!) I got this in the waterproof variety in Very Black. The primer went on easily enough, though I had to apply several coats to build up the volume on my lashes. I was a bit concerned that the mascara would clump, but this was not the case. THe mascara applied nice and evenly. The color was a rich, silky black. My lashes looked long and thick and lush. No flakes or smudgingThe overall effect was very nice and natural, but not too in your face. Certainly an appropriate, attractive look for any occasion. I also use Jane's MaxLash2 in Blackest Black ($4.99), and like that as well--though the effect of the Jane brand is more dramatic and more appropriate for night-time, or evening makeup. These kinds of mascaras are best removed by WASHING your face with with a gentle, water soluable cleanser. Just be careful. I use Clean and Clear Gentle Cleanser and have had no problems removing these kinds of mascaras.

on 4/7/2006 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

ok first of all i love how this mascara makes my lashes really thick and after i started using this, i found some length in my lashes from the primer. but this smears off and kinda fades towards the day. i use makeup for school and parties. school is only 5 hours and at like 12ish, some mascara fades and smears under my eyes even though i put it on a little before 7:30am. i probaly wont re-purchase this again because of the smearing. is there any makeup out there that doesnt smear?

on 10/1/2005 10:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This mascara seriously makes my lashes long to the point of where it looks like I have fakes on. Most mascara primers Ive tried do little more than make white clumps on my lashes that are impossible to cover up with black, though the primer on Intense XXL does not give me that hassle. This mascara does not smudge or flake, and the long lash effect is great for intense eye looks. Only trouble is that it takes some work to get this mascara to apply evenly on my lashes without clumping, I typically have to run my finger tips in an upward motion to get excess mascara off my lashes immediately after I apply it. When you take out the wand from the tube out comes a *ton* of goopy product. I have to scrape the brush on the side of the tube opening to try to get some of the black goo back in the tube. I dont really mind the extra work though, because the effect is amazing. But given the extra amount of time it takes to get Intense XXL to look right, I reserve this mascara for more special occasions as opposed to everyday use.