Maybelline INTENSE XXL mascara

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Maybelline INTENSE XXL mascara
Enter Title

3.3

Great mascara- it really accentuates my lashes. It is not clumpy and reasonably priced for the decent quality product you get.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I love this mascara! I'm Asian so my lashes are almost nonexistent. This mascara gives me a super full flirty look with a coat of one of each end. The brush size is perfect to get all of the smaller lashes. The formula dries quickly, step 2 can be applied quickly after. It's definitely my HG drugstore mascara.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

I'm not a mascara-person but I can say that this is the best mascara I've ever bought! I always have difficulties to curling and lengthen my short and flat asian lashes, but this mascara would work for me. The primer absolutely made my lashes twice longer, unfortunately they are in white color so it was a little bit hard to cover them with the black one. A little cons because it may clumps a bit if you swatch too much. But overall I really like this product. Too bad it's discontinued in my area.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I have thin and short lashes and the primer does lengthen them. What I don't like is that sometimes it's hard to cover the whitish primer thoroughly with the black mascara so it'd look like I have gray lashes. Lol. Another downside is that this mascara smudges on me.

I have been using this mascara for years. It is not a perfect 5 in my book, but everytime I try a different mascara, I always end up going back to this one. I love the priming conditioning it has for the lashes, which gives me more volume and extension. The brush doesn't clump the mascara on my lashes, it spreads it evenly on them, which I love.

This mascara is just mediocre to me. It provides good lenghtening but not really a lot of volume. Its good for an everyday look, but I prefer more dramatic looking lashes. I like that it comes with a primer because it doesn't smudge or flake throughout the day. However, having a 2 sided tube makes it a bit difficult for application. I have a lot of trouble with the wand getting my inner corner lashes. If you put too much on it does tend to get clumpy. I prefer maybelline's colossal (minus the smell) to this so I won't repurchase. It might work for you if you like a more natural look or just want length not volume.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool

WOW!!!!!!! This stuff is FABULOUS!

My bare eyelashes are long and naturally curled, but sparse in some bits.
Intense XXL makes them look uniform, gives the right amount of thickness, and gives the impression that I used a curler because they're reaching out to my eyebrows like never before. I love it, I don't need more makeup than this for daily use.

No clumps (even if i keep passing the wand over and over), very nice definition, no funky smells like other mascaras, and most importantly, they make my eyes POP!
Also, if i screw up and paint my eyelids, it is extremely easy to remove with a q-tip.

Completely worth my 5 dollars. I'll be sticking with this one for some time.

This is a good mascara but I prefer Maybelline's Colossal Volume mascara. I liked the idea of the two layers, but I don't think it makes a huge difference and just adds some extra time to my make application. I do think it helps with the curl but not enough to make me want to buy it again. Definitely not a bad mascara but I'm going to stick with Colossal Volume, which gives me more volume and length in my opinion.

I tried this mascara a long time ago, and, bleh, didn't do anything for me. I'm an asian girl with short, straight lashes, and I couldn't really tell a difference after using this product. Pointless.

on 10/22/2009 6:04:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

this product has a primer on one end and the mascara on the other. i've only used it a couple of times and i REALLY like it. you can see a huge difference in length and eventhough the curl didn't last forever it still was maintained for a few hours. really made my lashes stand out and it does kinda give the appearance of false eyelashes. if you're really careful and try to utilize the brush so that you go thru small portions of lashes, you obtain that appearance of volume! so if you're going for length and volume but not so much curl staying power, i do recommend this product.