Maybelline INTENSE XXL mascara

Maybelline INTENSE XXL mascara
Enter Title

3.1

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I love this mascara! I'm Asian so my lashes are almost nonexistent. This mascara gives me a super full flirty look with a coat of one of each end. The brush size is perfect to get all of the smaller lashes. The formula dries quickly, step 2 can be applied quickly after. It's definitely my HG drugstore mascara.

I have extremely straight eyelashes that are beyond difficult to maintain curl and length. I also have really bad luck with drug store mascaras and tend to purchase high-end ones due to the fact that they have a better curling and lasting power. The difference in prices is ridiculous though. $20 or $8?? I was convinced that there must be a good drugstore product and after watching a video of a girl on Youtube with a similar dilemma using XXL, I decided to check it out. THIS REALLY WORKS! You know from right of the bat that the magic behind this product is the white primer. WHY THEY DON'T SELL THE PRIMER ALONE IS MESMERIZING. I could purchase tons of this. It LENGTHENS, CURLS, and DOES NOT FLAKE. I would recommend NOT purchasing the WATERPROOF version simply because it is NOT WATERPROOF and because you would need an oil-based makeup remover to get it off. That simple negative aside, this is one of the BEST DRUGSTORE MASCARAS.

on 3/3/2011 4:18:00 AM

WOW! I love this product so much, the primer included, it makes my lashes super long with a nice thickness. Very volumized. I adore this product so much, the more you put on - the more dramatic the look is. I would really recommend this to friends !

on 11/22/2010 10:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is pretty great. It isn't bad or flakey. The primer is really useful, and not just white mascara in an attempt to sound fancy. It does really nicely with not clumping and it's pretty dark. The brush is also really nicely sized(who decided a bigger brush meant bigger lashes anyway?). I'm giving this a four because even if it isn't my HG, it is a pretty nice.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

i hated this mascara. the primer looked awful, no matter how much of the topcoat i put. it flaked, it asnt dark enough, it dried out my lashes, and it clumped like crazy. not reccomended.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

This mascara wasn't good but it wasn't bad either. I personally hate the primer. Firstly, I actually have never needed a primer (this mascara confirmed that for me) and secondly it was so difficult to cover the white primer with the black mascara no matter what I did. I will say this though, I already have long lashes, but this stuff made them sky high. Not perfect, I won't go back to it, but it did perform well enough.

on 5/16/2010 6:47:00 AM

this mascara worked very well on me i would recomend it to other people however it did no curling only a little bit the packaging is great the price i gave a 4 becuse it is like $24.00 over here in australia but yeah its a great product but i found that i had ran out of it after 3 weeks but that only becuse i wear mascara every day

on 2/19/2010 10:52:00 AM

i would say it's one of the best mascaras i've ever tried. it holds curl, thickens and lengthens, and lasts all day. i suggest curling lashes beforehand, then apply the product. wait for the product to dry, then curl lashes again, which will make them more curly since the lashes are more "stiffer" from the mascara, and since they're dry, there is less chance for your lashes to stick to the eyelash curler. some people have reviewed this product and have said that it clumps, and it does a little, but run your eyelashes under an eyelash comb and you're good to go. i think its worth giving it a go.

I really liked this mascara because it not only volumized my eyelashes but it also lengthened them! My only complaint was that it was a little hard to take off.

on 12/17/2009 7:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

great for those who want fake and volumised lashes;but this causes clumping and is rather difficult to wash off;prefer the long extreme mascara